Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly (2099 Views)

Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East / Speaker Of Akwa Ibom State Assembly & Members Gain Access Into The Building / Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
How far na? Have you guys completed the renaming of major streets and roads of Anambra origin over there?

https://www.naija.ng/1177975-ebonyi-7-day-ultimatum-anambra-restore-abakaliki-street-awka.html

7 days ultimatum, today is the 3rd of July so what's up with you guys?
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
They are jokes of hausa fulani traceable origin.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:
I just tire, waiting for their reaction tomorrow.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Donald and Cynthia, say something
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Donald95(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

From your nairaland comments, I don't expect you to say such.

Ndị Igbo si na onye ana ekiri ekiri ekwesighi ikpo ntụ
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Horsepower, how far
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
Donald95:

Rapu kene akiko, ti yen onu na akiko anyi.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Donald95(m): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
Yyeske:
Rapu kene akiko, ti yen onu na akiko anyi.

Kwụsị iñu mmanya na aba n'anya karịsịa na anyasi.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Waiting for reactions tomorrow if I don't see anything from the Ebonyi state government, we shall flood the social media with another war.
How can Ebonyi dare Anambra with any silly ultimatum?
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightwolf1:

If igbos are discussing igbo affair a yoruba man with cone head shouldn't be asking stupid question
The somali sites and blogs are numerous for you to pick, log into one

1 Like

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightwolf1:

U better trace ur origin before saying such to other people.. Zoo zombie
This isn't an IPOB thread, look for one

1 Like

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Nightwolf1: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
Yyeske:
This isn't an IPOB thread, look for one

Zoo zombie, bring it on.. I'm always on the lookout for ur conehead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
Donald95:

I don't expect to say
do u know how much insults these guys have hauled on me,
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by CyynthiaKiss(f): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Smh
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightwolf1:

U are the only loose canon daring igbos on this forum. Zoo zombies like urself do exhibit worst kind of foolishness in the ocean of lookalikes
Back to topic, what's the Ebonyi state government's stand about our having Club Street instead of Abakalili street?

Answer the question
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightwolf1:

Are u intoxicated with dextrose salin drip and tramadol juice?
Answer my questions please
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Nightwolf1: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I don't expect to say

do u know how much insults these guys have hauled on me,

They hauled insults on you cos u aren't a true son of igbo land... Ask ur people questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Smh
Shake your head so hard for all I call, we will deal with Ndi Ebonyi tomorrow if they mess up
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightwolf1:

They hauled insults on you cos u aren't a true son of igbo land... Ask ur people questions.
Prove to me that you are Igbo.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Nightwolf1: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
Yyeske:
Answer my questions please

Conehead brown roof dweller, don't be afraid to answer ur father's name.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
but Yyeske I don't understand u exact obsession with IPOB
u don't waste time in dislodging them
is it coz of their modus operandi or modus vivendi?
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightwolf1:

The man called Igbo na onwe ya is from anambra state.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Nightwolf1: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Yyeske:
Prove to me that you are Igbo.

I should prove to a yoruba man that I'm igbo... Joke of the century.

Have u forgotten the very day u attacked an igbo guy cos he was brawling with a yoruba man? U have been hiding urself through ur omambala nonsense until u were caught red handed.. Dan ubanka

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:
but Yyeske I don't understand u exact obsession with IPOB

u don't waste time in dislodging them

is it coz of their modus operandi or modus vivendi?
I hate anything IPOB and I mince no words about it, I don't care what they feel about me, I believe BIM and MASSOB than IPOB miscreants.

I respect my Igbo brothers here but hate, hate and more hate for ndi ala IPOB. No apologies to anyone.

I stay in Onitsha and I see and interact with some of these eediots once in a while.

1 Like

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Nightwolf1: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

The man called Igbo na onwe ya is from anambra state.

Onye anwuruma, ga joor ndi nweghi ebe ha tuturugi tubata na ala igbo.. Onye aka na akpa enweghi ihere..
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
Yyeske:
I hate anything IPOB and I mince no words about it, I don't care what they feel about me, I believe BIM and MASSOB than IPOB miscreants.

I respect my Igbo brothers here but hate, hate and more hate for ndi ala IPOB. No apologies to anyone.

I stay in Onitsha and I see and interact with some of these eediots once in a while.

Your view well respected by me.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Nightwolf1: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Yyeske:

IPOB hates you too .. A backward being with rural mentality is better of in the zoo.. What can u boast of aside coming here to yell omambala up and down.. Zoo boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightwolf1:

I should prove to a yoruba man that I'm igbo... Joke of the century.

Have u forgotten the very day u attacked an igbo guy cos he was brawling with a yoruba man? U have been hiding urself through ur omambala nonsense until u were caught red handed.. Dan ubanka

Your link please. I don't attack Igbos here and if attacking IPOB means attacking Ndi Igbo then you can as well go and die. I would forever hate and fight anything IPOB here. I can't attack my people, hold your IPOB and I hold Ndigbo, different concepts.
I equally don't allow attack against Ndigbo or Ndi Anambra depending on your argument

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos "Destroy" Deji Adeyanju On Youtube For Calling Nnamdi Kanu A Clown / BOOM: Fani-kayode Blasts PDP, Talks About Supporting Buhari / Imo Assembly Confirms Appointment Of Gov. Ihedioha's First Commissioner, Nnawuch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.