Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion (61404 Views)

Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely / The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa / The First Aeroplane That Landed In Bauchi In 1928 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by anibi9674: 6:20am On Jul 04, 2018
ok
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by tishbite41(m): 6:24am On Jul 04, 2018
afroxyz:

If the passengers were singing hymns and the pilot was not dead would the plane still have landed safely?
u are not wiser than those who sang hymns in that situation #God

3 Likes

Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Nickizoe(f): 6:25am On Jul 04, 2018
To think that ,that place is for Business class!! Thank God still!
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by IbyOneGod: 6:29am On Jul 04, 2018
Im not happy, its not buharis plane dat his life should be threatened
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by bizzibodi(m): 6:39am On Jul 04, 2018
bros2:

Give Praise to God when u see a miracle! Their are better and more qualified pilots who died from air mishap. It wasn't the pilots doing.or was it the pilot that stopped atmospherric pressure from sucking out the passengers from the plane whose roof was already torn off?
All d passengers are belted except d air hostess who got blown away,I agree it is a miracle if not what stopped d wind resistance from reaping off all d roof & more of d aircraft?

1 Like

Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by TrumpDonald2: 6:43am On Jul 04, 2018
nwaanambra1:

if na Nigerians now na to dey thank god like say na god pilot the plane!

ndi uchu! angry

Oga, don't dispute God's intervention in situations. I am a living testimony. By the way, was it the pilot that made the plane to fly very normal despite the damage? You want to tell me nobody there prayed when the roof was blown off? Read below

"It was a miraculous fit to land the aging aircraft with passengers exposed to open sky and high winds at an altitude of over 24,000 feet over the Pacific because, in theory , a Boeing 737 with nearly one-third of its roof blown off should not be able to fly."

2 Likes

Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by dingbang(m): 6:44am On Jul 04, 2018
Jesus took the wheel... That's all I can say..

3 Likes

Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by madridguy(m): 6:46am On Jul 04, 2018
Wow
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 04, 2018
nwaanambra1:

ndi uchu! angry

Bro, dem dey talk say u be idiot.

Bru ah ah ah....
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Paperwhite(m): 6:57am On Jul 04, 2018
shocked grin cheesy This is both pitiable & laughable.
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Paperwhite(m): 6:58am On Jul 04, 2018
bizzibodi:

All d passengers are belted except d air hostess who got blown away,I agree it is a miracle if not what stopped d wind resistance from reaping off all d roof & more of d aircraft?
I tell ya brother man.

1 Like

Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Kaybaba5(m): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2018
God is great it shows his mightyness in praising
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by eodavids(m): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2018
God at work.

I assure you!
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by kooltrick(m): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2018
nwaanambra1:

ndi uchu! angry
you did that see that part where they were singing hymns abi
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 04, 2018
It takes a Boeing to do this, Airbus won't dare try. To describe the two planes, Boeing is Maserati and Airbus, Tesla. Go figure. grin

The pilot takes the credit though.
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Yankiss(m): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2018
nwaanambra1:

ndi uchu! angry
You are very stupid or should I say, ignorant. It is the handiwork of the Almighty God who used the pilot to navigate plane to safety. I am what I am because of God's love and favor. I am NOT the only person with the skills. You are not either. Picture a scenario where the pilot was ejected instead of the steward. What would have become of the occupants? We should acknowledge God in our lives. It is not everything that is within our control. Forces beyond our control play roles too.
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Topmaike007(m): 7:07am On Jul 04, 2018
nwaanambra1:

ndi uchu! angry
as you can see in that post, they were singing hymns...
Mr man ignorant dey kill you
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by lovingyouhun: 7:11am On Jul 04, 2018
nwaanambra1:

ndi uchu! angry
May God have mercy on you, So speechless that your brain can reason this way about God. Hmmmmm be careful my brother, God is everywhere

You be antichrist?
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Topmaike007(m): 7:11am On Jul 04, 2018
lenghtinny:

See as you dey talk like say you dey heaven when the hymns dey knock angry
Mr,my God that sitted in heaven and does as he pleases, prefer praises to prayer...

1 Like

Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 04, 2018
Yankiss:

You are very stupid or should I say, ignorant. It is the handiwork of the Almighty God who used the pilot to navigate plane to safety. I am what I am because of God's love and favor. I am NOT the only person with the skills. You are not either. Picture a scenario where the pilot was ejected instead of the steward. What would have become of the occupants? We should acknowledge God in our lives. It is not everything that is within our control. Forces beyond our control play roles too.
Nigerians won't stop to amaze me. Hahaha.
Oga, I fly planes and up there, we rely on our training and available equipments not on prayers. I'm a Christian too but the way you guys go about some of these things pisses off sane people.

1 Like

Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by jbtobsyn(m): 7:14am On Jul 04, 2018
nwaanambra1:

ndi uchu! angry
Idiot what of the peoe that died. With the pilot miraculous piloting,those people still died
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Tjango(m): 7:16am On Jul 04, 2018
Thank God it's not a Nigerian Airline, Nigerians would av blame Buhari fr dis too
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by luckyogor(m): 7:17am On Jul 04, 2018
nwaanambra1:

ndi uchu! angry
Make u get sense o,future cancer patient.
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Dareal90s(m): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2018
Kelamma:
The fear those people on board experienced eh,their mouth no go fit talk am finish.
It is better imagined than experienced.

And d God that doesn't allow any of the pilot to b dead is He not worthy? I don't knw why anytime you ppl hear God it peppers ur hear drum, ar u an enemy of God?
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Brainardc(m): 7:21am On Jul 04, 2018
God at work
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Myself2(m): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2018
It could only be God
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Antipob777(f): 7:29am On Jul 04, 2018
God bless Buhari for this miracle. If not for Buhari, the news would have changed.

I know Igbos pigs will not like this.
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Reference(m): 7:30am On Jul 04, 2018
DONOT BUY USED STUFF IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON ITS PERFORMANCE. THERE IS A REASON IT WAS SOLD.!!!
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Ishilove: 7:32am On Jul 04, 2018
bros2:

Give Praise to God when u see a miracle! Their are better and more qualified pilots who died from air mishap. It wasn't the pilots doing.or was it the pilot that stopped atmospherric pressure from sucking out the passengers from the plane whose roof was already torn off?
Don't even bother arguing with those lost souls
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Yankiss(m): 7:33am On Jul 04, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Nigerians won't stop to amaze me. Hahaha.
Oga, I fly planes and up there, we rely on our training and available equipments not on prayers. I'm a Christian too but the way you guys go about things pisses off sane people.
Nobody is saying that skills arent at play too. Acknowledge God. That's all. Over reliance on our mortal skills and intelligence is foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by cezarman(m): 7:34am On Jul 04, 2018
bros2:

You didn't read were it was said that the passengers were singing hynms abi? !

One word! GOD!

Lol... Them for call the pilot to leave his job and join them na, let's see if anyone would've survived. The pilot was wise that's why he didn't leave everything to god, just like most Nigerians are doing... The plane's condition would've been worse than that of Naija.

smiley
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by SalamRushdie: 7:35am On Jul 04, 2018
I remember this accident and this was the accident that cemented the 737 as the war horse of the sky's

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: New Sitting Arrangement In A Bus In Edo By Local Transport Company / Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows / Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.