Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion (61402 Views)

Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely / The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa / The First Aeroplane That Landed In Bauchi In 1928 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Dami12345: 7:49am On Jul 04, 2018
nwaanambra1:

if na Nigerians now na to dey thank god like say na god pilot the plane!

ndi uchu! angry

Bro you killed it, you can already see the fanatics say God this God that.

Same thing we were doing worshiping rivers when the white man was building bridges and boats, now we are worshiping the White Gods while the same with man is improving his tech and professional expertise.

My point is look around, more Godless people are making it than God worshiping people.( something must be wrong)
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 04, 2018
Antipob777:
God bless Buhari for this miracle. If not for Buhari, the news would have changed.

I know Igbos pigs will not like this.
Buhari cow worshipper, it didn't happen in Nigeria and it was in 1988. undecided
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 04, 2018
Dami12345:

Bro you killed it, you can already see the fanatics say God this God that.

Same thing we were doing worshiping rivers when the white man was building bridges and boats, now we are worshiping the White Gods while the same with man is improving his tech and professional expertise.

My point is look around, more Godless people are making it than God worshiping people.( something must be wrong)

They'll soon tag this one atheist. cheesy
People around the world now mock us about this over religious stuff. Any little thing, Nigerians will shout thank God, Jesus, it's not my portion, It's the will of God, my God will fight for me etc.

Wake up guys, God says I will bless your handwork not your prayers.

2 Likes

Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by stagger: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2018
That incident changed aviation forever. All plane manufacturers began incorporating anticorrosive chemicals in the paints used in painting aircraft from then onwards.

1 Like

Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2018
If it's in Nigeria now. Those ones that couldn't survive are serial sinners while the survivors are righteous saints and angels
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by AtoyebiTaiwo(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2018
nwaanambra1:

ndi uchu! angry

So Satan pilot them, you need to revisit the writeup and read where they were singing hyms. Satan is a destroyer. Although the pilot did a great and fantastic job, mind you God is fully involved.

1 Like

Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Kylce042(m): 8:16am On Jul 04, 2018
Ignoramus! if rat run pass ya leg now u go shout Jesus!!!
Bloody fool. Baba! God forgive him hunger too much for we country pls understand his frustrations
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Xtopher123(m): 8:38am On Jul 04, 2018
Juell:
It was a miracle. Believe it or not, the hymns they sad knocked on heaven's door and God came down to save them cos God inhabits the praise of his people.

So the woman that disappeared God took her too?
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by MissJoy29(f): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2018
Kelamma:
The fear those people on board experienced eh,their mouth no go fit talk am finish.
It is better imagined than experienced.

I'm telling you. I can't even imagine it myself.

1 Like

Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by E2power3: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2018
Ye all missed something in that report?!

It is clearly stated that immediately the incidence occurred, the PASSENGERS STARTED SIGNING HYMNS and .....

Those gave credit to the Pilot should start redirecting their praises to the one and only MIRACLE WORKER!

1 Like

Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2018
JESUS WAS THERE. A GOOD REASON TO PRAY BEFORE EMBARKING ON ANY JOURNEY.
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Psoul(m): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2018
God moves in a mysterious way
His wonders to perform
He plants his footsteps in the sea
And rides upon the storm.

That is God at work. Believe it or not.
He is the God that hang the heavens on the wind and nothing can bring it down
The El Shadai. Lion of the Tribe of Judea.
The God that knows the beginning from it end.
The God that melts the highest mountains like wax.
He speaks and the storm becomes calm.
The head of Principalities.
O loro ihe loro ihe loro ehi
The Captain and conqueror.
Agu bata ohia Mgbada awara oso
Oke nkume n'ese n'elu miri
Onye ruo uka O hu n'anya.

I don't care about what u want to say.
If u think it's ur own god that did this, u are free to praise him ur own way.
Don't argue with me.
If u think that it was purely the wisdom of the Pilot that did dis, well u are free to praise him too.
If u think it's just by luck...whaoooo, thank their lucky star
Just allow me to render my praise to my own ALMIGHTY GOD

1 Like

Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by godliman: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2018
bros2:

Give Praise to God when u see a miracle! Their are better and more qualified pilots who died from air mishap. It wasn't the pilots doing.or was it the pilot that stopped atmospherric pressure from sucking out the passengers from the plane whose roof was already torn off?
leave the atheist alone, God haters everywhere. If it is not God was it satan?
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Juliusdking(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2018
Na just GOD no be anybody
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Emmabest69(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2018
Thank God fr there life's... But dis now will be sent to Nigeria as 1st class soon....

Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by nonix22(m): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2018
nwanne, koo. Nke fa ka njo

Ndi isi uka na alulu ani
nwaanambra1:

ndi uchu! angry
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by beejay4all(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
You guys dey find research sha
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by silas944: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nigerians make me hate the name God, using it unnecessary
nwaanambra1:

ndi uchu! angry
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is simply a miracle.
It is devoid all my understanding of simple laws of physics and I am sure aeronautic engineers will agree to some extent.
That Pilot / co pilot deserve medals of honor abeg
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by froshhomie(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
nwaanambra1:

ndi uchu! angry
All I can say is grow up mahn Or ghat lyf.. Don't joke with ur God I used to be like u till I got d heat
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by lenghtinny(m): 5:37am On Jul 05, 2018
Topmaike007:
Mr,my God that sitted in heaven and does as he pleases, prefer praises to prayer...

You dey there when e happen? Yes or no.

No time for epistles angry
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by Topmaike007(m): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2018
lenghtinny:

You dey there when e happen? Yes or no.
No time for epistles angry
dat one na ur own cup of tea
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by afroxyz: 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
bros2:

Give Praise to God when u see a miracle! Their are better and more qualified pilots who died from air mishap. It wasn't the pilots doing.or was it the pilot that stopped atmospherric pressure from sucking out the passengers from the plane whose roof was already torn off?

Simple physics. If you are strapped to your seat, you can't be pulled out unless the seat gives way
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by afroxyz: 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
tishbite41:
u are not wiser than those who sang hymns in that situation #God

The people in benue and plateau have not been singing hyms abi
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by bros2: 3:33am On Jul 06, 2018
afroxyz:

Simple physics. If you are strapped to your seat, you can't be pulled out unless the seat gives way

Have u flown before? At 24,000 feet above the sea level over the Pacific u are talking about seat belt? You need to go watch the video of the Air France airline that crashed some years back. At that attitude and the wind speed, seat belt is nothing, if the steel roof of the plane can be reaped off what do u mean by seat belt? Once the plane became depressurised and the roof torn off every thing in the plane should have been sucked out.

I thought u did a little physics?

This is an incontrovertable miracle.

Full stop
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by bassey25(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=nwaanambra1 post=69060489]

ndi uchu! >

In all things give thanks to God. Did you think it was the pilots efforts alone that granted them safe landing. God is Great
Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by AlphaStyles(m): 12:55am On Dec 15, 2018
may the soul of the blown away steward rest in peace

1 Like

Re: See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion by tck2000(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: New Sitting Arrangement In A Bus In Edo By Local Transport Company / Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows / Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.