Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation (6171 Views)

Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation / Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by emi89: 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
who also got this

ITF-NECA Skills Development Programme

A

Ayoade Falade

to me
5 hours ago

Details

Dear  Sunday,

Following your application to participate in the ITF-NECA Skills Development Programme, please note that you have been scheduled for a Computer Based Test as detailed below:

Date: Wednesday 11th July, 2018

Venue: Nigerian Breweries Plc, No 1, Industry road, Aba

Time:  9.00am.

You are requested to come to the venue with a copy of this invitation and the original of your credentials listed below:

1)     O’LEVELS Certificate

2)     HND Certificate

3)     Birth Certificate

4)     Any means of identification e.g. (driver's License, National ID card, International Passport, etc.)

Please ask to see the Human Resource Business Partner, Aba upon arrival at the gate.

Kind Regards,

Recruitment Team, NB Plc.
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by Mechanics96(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
I got it too.
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by AlienRobot: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
For Nigerian brewery past questions and answers, contact us on...

Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by dogtails(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
emi89:
who also got this

ITF-NECA Skills Development Programme

A

Ayoade Falade

to me
5 hours ago

Details

Dear  Sunday,

Following your application to participate in the ITF-NECA Skills Development Programme, please note that you have been scheduled for a Computer Based Test as detailed below:

Date: Wednesday 11th July, 2018

Venue: Nigerian Breweries Plc, No 1, Industry road, Aba

Time:  9.00am.

You are requested to come to the venue with a copy of this invitation and the original of your credentials listed below:

1)     O’LEVELS Certificate

2)     HND Certificate

3)     Birth Certificate

4)     Any means of identification e.g. (driver's License, National ID card, International Passport, etc.)

Please ask to see the Human Resource Business Partner, Aba upon arrival at the gate.

Kind Regards,

Recruitment Team, NB Plc.

I did oh,what are we going to study for it
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by Mechanics96(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pls, anybody attending the interview at NB, Ibadan?? Can u pls give me a full address. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by Jumpjambers: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hello please what's do I have to study for the test? Will appreciate if you guys can tell me what to expect. I apply for this year's TSDP hoping to be invited for the cbt soon... thanks in anticipation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by Fexkoti(m): 7:58am On Sep 15, 2019
Anyone in the house who participated in previous training

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by Jumpjambers: 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
Fexkoti:
Anyone in the house who participated in previous training
have heard from them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by Mayorite1807(m): 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
Please I need the last question and answer...
Anyone that has done the training can pls assist with likely questions
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by Fexkoti(m): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2019
Jumpjambers:
have heard from them

Yeah...my accessment is 26th..... It spans till Saturday cos its in batches
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by Jumpjambers: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Fexkoti:

Yeah...my accessment is 26th..... It spans till Saturday cos its in batches
mine too is slated for tomorrow, batches? Means candidates are much then
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by Mechanics96(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
I participated in the training last year. Now working at lag NB. Feel free to ask questions. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by AJIBSTEMI(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
What does the driving Test session entails
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by Fexkoti(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
AJIBSTEMI:
What does the driving Test session entails

Have u heard from NB after d test... And wen did u write
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by AJIBSTEMI(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
I'm yet to get the invite ...just asking
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by Lahree(m): 6:27am On Oct 04, 2019
[Please, what is the training about? How much is the stipend if any? quote author=Mechanics96 post=82657538]I participated in the training last year. Now working at lag NB. Feel free to ask questions. Cheers! [/quote]
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by Mechanics96(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
Training is on automation, control and maintenance (mechanical). Stipend is most likely 30k.
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by Mechanics96(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lahree:
[Please, what is the training about? How much is the stipend if any? quote author=Mechanics96 post=82657538]I participated in the training last year. Now working at lag NB. Feel free to ask questions. Cheers!

Training is on automation, control and maintenance (mechanical). Stipend is most likely 30k.
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by Jumpjambers: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2019
After the is there likely hood of one being retained and is accommodation provided for the training?
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by Arrowgents: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
I took part in the first stage test & i passed was invited for the 2nd stage in Ibadan brewery last sat but I disnt go because I am on a salary of 90k assuming the training was in lagos i can give it a trial relocating to ibadan would cost me a lot as in missing plenty opportunities in lagos.
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by Fexkoti(m): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2019
Arrowgents:
I took part in the first stage test & i passed was invited for the 2nd stage in Ibadan brewery last sat but I disnt go because I am on a salary of 90k assuming the training was in lagos i can give it a trial relocating to ibadan would cost me a lot as in missing plenty opportunities in lagos.

Nice one
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by Fexkoti(m): 9:36am On Oct 10, 2019
Training in 3 batch....1st set 15th oct, 2nd set 28th oct, 3rd set 18th nov.....theres initial provision of accommondation
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by Jumpjambers: 11:11am On Oct 10, 2019
Fexkoti:
Training in 3 batch....1st set 15th oct, 2nd set 28th oct, 3rd set 18th nov.....theres initial provision of accommondation
how many per batch, and is there prospect of being retained. And have all the batches received the medical/success mail. I am successful too
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by HEADYWORLD: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
Arrowgents:
I think They pay more than 90k after the training for staff .... and my that was among the last batch was posted to their Lagos factory.
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by Arrowgents: 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
But i cant earn less than that during the training & probation period which is about one year 4 months.
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by HEADYWORLD: 6:08am On Oct 11, 2019
Arrowgents:
But i cant earn less than that during the training & probation period which is about one year 4 months.
that I am not sure, but my friend working there said they pay them well
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by olastrange(m): 8:30am On Oct 12, 2019
[quote will all the training be done in ibadan plant?
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by Fexkoti(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
Jumpjambers:
how many per batch, and is there prospect of being retained. And have all the batches received the medical/success mail. I am successful too

19, 21, 24
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by buoye1(m): 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mechanics96:
I participated in the training last year. Now working at lag NB. Feel free to ask questions. Cheers!
please what are the likely questions one should prepare for?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by idolize(m): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
Please house, I was shortlisted for their CBT, pls help with past questions and or tip for the exam.

I'm writing on 3rd of July.

Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by buoye1(m): 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
idolize:
Please house, I was shortlisted for their CBT, pls help with past questions and or tip for the exam.

I'm writing on 3rd of July.

Got any feedback after your test yet?
Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by Oluwaseun96: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good evening house
Please I am shortlisted for 2021 ITF-NECA training at Nigeria brewery after the test and Interview, I got a message on my gmail for their medical test.
Please will there be allowance during the training and job at Nigeria brewery after the training, kindly help out for more information.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? / Graduate Trainee - Finance Analyst At Fundquest Financial Services Limited / Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.