Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

South African Man Publicly Insults Nigerians and this happened - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Man Publicly Insults Nigerians and this happened (1709 Views)

South African Man Puts Up Satirical Road Signs To Expose Drug Dealers (Photos) / South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard / African Man Shaving His Beard On A Moving Train (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Man Publicly Insults Nigerians and this happened by Emilokoiyawon: 3:58am On Jul 04, 2018

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Publicly Insults Nigerians and this happened by Saao(m): 4:57am On Jul 04, 2018
let him continue, I don't really blame but Nigeria
Re: South African Man Publicly Insults Nigerians and this happened by jerryunit48: 6:01am On Jul 04, 2018
Is that all ?
Re: South African Man Publicly Insults Nigerians and this happened by knowledgeable: 6:26am On Jul 04, 2018
Saao:

You know what I think guys,...(1). IPOB ceaseless campaign against Nigeria have started to take its tool on the Country.(2). Boko haram, fulani herdsmen genocidal campaign against some targeted groups have exposed the Country from the rear. (3). The music industry have made Nigeria extremely visible. (4). Nigerians intellectual prowess in every human endeavor have raised the world curiosity towards her.

Conclusion: I just hope, that the whole world don't come to judge Nigeria like the South Africans......because then, the world will discover that the group responsible for the tragedy that is Nigeria are "the sophisticated morons".

"Sai baba till 2023.
Re: South African Man Publicly Insults Nigerians and this happened by paulavon: 6:37am On Jul 04, 2018
One cannot really fault his comments on Nigerians, He said the obvious truth. It is quite sad that despite the good number of smart and intelligent Nigerians available, the country is being ruled by some of the worst minds.
The country remains underdeveloped because a section of the country preferred it so. They are afraid to compete in a true federal structure. They keep claiming educational backward region while enjoying good university admission quota. They also designed federal character for their benefit.
I don't understand why different regions will generate power and send them to the national grid to be redistributed. Why not allow different states to generate its electricity based on their resources and use it within the state?
The citizens will continue to suffer embarrassment and insults from other African countries due to bad leadership.

Saao:
Re: South African Man Publicly Insults Nigerians and this happened by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2018
Nigeria shud not have been granted independence till 2001. Mr man there was gold in south africa the black man never found it. The white man did and used it to enrich uk and also build south africa. Abeg blacks no get sense. They shud be governed by whites for ever

1 Like

Re: South African Man Publicly Insults Nigerians and this happened by rs172(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2018
This guy spoke the truth, "don't tell me how smart you are rather but show me how smart you are". Nice qoute dude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Publicly Insults Nigerians and this happened by Emilokoiyawon: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
rs172:
This guy spoke the truth, "don't tell me how smart you are rather but show me how smart you are". Nice qoute dude.

GBAM
Re: South African Man Publicly Insults Nigerians and this happened by Auladimeji1: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
paulavon:
One cannot really fault his comments on Nigerians, He said the obvious truth. It is quite sad that despite the good number of smart and intelligent Nigerians available, the country is being ruled by some of the worst minds.
The country remains underdeveloped because a section of the country preferred it so. They are afraid to compete in a true federal structure. They keep claiming educational backward region while enjoying good university admission quota. They also designed federal character for their benefit.
I don't understand why different regions will generate power and send them to the national grid to be redistributed. Why not allow different states to generate its electricity based on their resources and use it within the state?
The citizens will continue to suffer embarrassment and insults from other African countries due to bad leadership.

Leave talk for mattias .Do you have your PVC

(1) (Reply)

Who Have Heard Of Daniel Raymond Travel And Tours / Can I Travel To Canada With Two Million Naira? / Unusual Places You've Lived In (Travel - living)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.