Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,373 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

New Laptop And Fairly Used Which One Is Better. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / New Laptop And Fairly Used Which One Is Better. (1525 Views)

Available - HP Officejet Pro 850 Printer - New And Fairly Used / Get An Internal And External Hard Drive Memories Of Laptop And Desktop / NEW LAPTOP ARRIVALS. THREAD UPDATED!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Laptop And Fairly Used Which One Is Better. by Wantedmiller: 5:25am On Jul 04, 2018
hi guys, please am confused on what to buy. I have a budget of 80k to get a laptop 4gb Ram, 500gb HDD. Is it wise to get a brand new of HP 15 or to get a fairly used laptop core i3 still HP? It is urgent, considering how long the battery will last.
Re: New Laptop And Fairly Used Which One Is Better. by Kingpee2(m): 5:38am On Jul 04, 2018
Why go for fairly used when there’s a word called brand new ...
Re: New Laptop And Fairly Used Which One Is Better. by DUNKA(m): 5:43am On Jul 04, 2018
Wantedmiller:
hi guys, please am confused on what to buy. I have a budget of 80k to get a laptop 4gb Ram, 500gb HDD. Is it wise to get a brand new of HP 15 or to get a fairly used laptop core i3 still HP? It is urgent, considering how long the battery will last.
just 3 words to note, New, New and New
Re: New Laptop And Fairly Used Which One Is Better. by chidiogo123(f): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wantedmiller:
Contact me on WhatsApp with 08172568455 for your laptops at affordable prices. Location is computer village Ikeja Lagos. Free delivery within Lagos.
Re: New Laptop And Fairly Used Which One Is Better. by dragnet: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
even a 130k budget can't get you a new core i3.
Re: New Laptop And Fairly Used Which One Is Better. by BetaTechnicians: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wantedmiller:

Check this

https://www.nairaland.com/4552816/usa-used-hp-probook-450
This

https://www.nairaland.com/4548148/cheap-usa-used-hp-probook
Or this

https://www.nairaland.com/4548087/cheap-usa-used-hp-probook
Re: New Laptop And Fairly Used Which One Is Better. by Tobijoshua71(m): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
AN elderly man told me the devil you know is better than the one you don't know,brand new and fairly use are kids from different mother.
Re: New Laptop And Fairly Used Which One Is Better. by udemzyudex(m): 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
What do you intend using the laptop for?

That's important.

Whether new or used, if laptop wan die now now, nothing go stop am grin

With 80k u can get a core i5 laptop but with 80 u will get Intel celeron or Intel pentium.

So what do you want to use the laptop for?
Re: New Laptop And Fairly Used Which One Is Better. by SirToothBrush: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
udemzyudex:
What do you intend using the laptop for?

That's important.

Whether new or used, if laptop wan die now now, nothing go stop am grin

With 80k u can get a core i5 laptop but with 80 u will get Intel celeron or Intel pentium.

So what do you want to use the laptop for?

probably graphics... Since he wants 4gig ram

(1) (Reply)

2gig Nvidea Graphics, 8gig Ram, 500gig Hard Disk for 70k / How To Find Out Which Flash Drives Have Been Used On Your Computer! / Why You Should Never Buy A Starcomms Internet Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.