Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Travelling To The United States To Pratice As A Dental Surgeon. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To The United States To Pratice As A Dental Surgeon. (1110 Views)

Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria / 12 States To Experience Flooding – NEMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To The United States To Pratice As A Dental Surgeon. by tardell007(m): 7:40am On Jul 04, 2018
Hello Fam,please does anyone know what it takes to travel to the US to pratice dentistry,i need to to be enlightened From the process of Visa application,documents required,least amount of money one needs to have,etc I'm not really familiar with traveling abroad.
i just need someone to put me through.thanks
Re: Travelling To The United States To Pratice As A Dental Surgeon. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
tardell007:
Hello Fam,please does anyone know what it takes to travel to the US to pratice dentistry,i need to to be enlightened From the process of Visa application,documents required,least amount of money one needs to have,etc I'm not really familiar with traveling abroad.
i just need someone to put me through.thanks

Are you a dentist or a medical doctor
Re: Travelling To The United States To Pratice As A Dental Surgeon. by tardell007(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
AkeNathan:

Are you a dentist or a medical doctor
I'm a dentist,sir
Re: Travelling To The United States To Pratice As A Dental Surgeon. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
tardell007:
I'm a dentist,sir

You'll be a billionaire when you go to USA, you know that?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To The United States To Pratice As A Dental Surgeon. by tardell007(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
AkeNathan:

You'll be a billionaire when you go to USA, you know that?
Lol why do you say so?
Re: Travelling To The United States To Pratice As A Dental Surgeon. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
tardell007:
Lol why do you say so?

Like seriously you don't know dents earn hundreds of millions of naira per year in USA? undecided
Re: Travelling To The United States To Pratice As A Dental Surgeon. by tardell007(m): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
AkeNathan:

Like seriously you don't know dents earn hundreds of millions of naira per year in USA? undecided
I know bro but there are also so many factors that come in play.
Re: Travelling To The United States To Pratice As A Dental Surgeon. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
tardell007:
I know bro but there are also so many factors that come in play.
Like what
Re: Travelling To The United States To Pratice As A Dental Surgeon. by chillex8(m): 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Let me pitch my tent here cool

(1) (Reply)

Leaving Canada.......... Secrets / Internship At Medical Research Center, Gambia / Sending Money From Turkey To Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.