Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) (73973 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by handsomeyinka(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ooni...very humble man..
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by Opinionated: 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
Chioma this, Chioma that...

Read the Story of Couple Discovered 2,800 Years after they Died Kissing

These ones get afterlife "assurance".

Davido na learner.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by greatman247(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
Good for all of them grin
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by osscarr(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
See hw she dress appear before ooni
This kain on I set
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by osscarr(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
See hw she dress appear before ooni
This kain on I sef
Mtchewww
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by opsyswagger(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
The babe sef no dey happy somehow dere.. she is not confortable.. undecided
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by Amuluonyenaego: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Who no like better thin. taa ooni knows the way
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by OhiOfIhima: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Shy shy babe, she cant even look up... I like d attention Davido give him in the first Pic... That is wat a good woman deserved.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by Aboguede(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
She is too childish. Should be honored to meet his highness though

1 Like

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by slimfit1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
vizkiz:
I hope kabiesi is not thinking what I am thinking. grin

The girl don colo with that hairstyle
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
Her face shows she is not happy.

1 Like

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by medexico(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
See as Chioma dey look like......
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by Arysexy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
See as Ooni dey eye Chioma, I'm sure his preeek don stand at angle 90°

3 Likes

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by alphaconde(m): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
davido can wear camo
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
udo2018:
She looks uncomfortable there.
She feels like a stranger there, maybe in the palace all of them were just speaking Yoruba and she couldn't hear anything so she felt like an American in China... Or maybe the paparazzi didn't want to give her rest... grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by qualityovenbake(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
vizkiz:
grin grin
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by kitaatita: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
The king is not the best example of matrimonial harmony anyway. Davido shouldn't have taken his girlfriend to the palace of the king for whatever reason.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by Abeyjide: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
OKorowanta:
What's she thinking? Who stole her happiness? E be like say Palace juju don turn her eye.. Won't be surprised if she turns Ooni new wife. Ye! Who slap me?
na abobaku slap u.lol
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by Emrixx(f): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Do not speak evil of the king even in the closet of your room
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
She has been introduced to d gods of afonja.

Lost nyansh. Amala abi ewedu fall on her
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by Burgerlomo: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
vizkiz:

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by ChiefSweetus: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Ooni look at the first pics is suspicious... cheesy Like, "Shioma, i am ready to waste your waist" grin

Dem don use Amala and that hydraulic soup finish chioma, that's why she's looking some how. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by Afonja007: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
I feel for her sitting on the floor because of ooni which is not culture of her tribe
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by moupe: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
That girl looks like like she's on drugs or something.

1 Like

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
Why she keep face like soured beans angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by Emilokoiyawon: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
She look like pesin wey dem wan use do ritual

1 Like

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by SUNDICOS(m): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
anibi9674:
any outside betting, davido no marry this girl.
sheselfnogogreemarrydavidokwa,she need money!
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by gregyboy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
If davido is 25 how old is chioma ....

Probably early 30$

Money is meaningless to age

1 Like

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
This girl get fat for body, to everyman his own . David na you know wetin you see but I support you she.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by Platony(m): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
Na small pikin sense dey worry davido. Very soon him eye go clear,...

Its obvious dat dis girl chioma is camouflaging her happiness in dis relationship.

To date a celeb, no b beans!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by Millenniumlady(f): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
vizkiz:
I hope kabiesi is not thinking what I am thinking.

Baba fit snatch the babe and nothing go happen. If a Yoruba demon is capable of snatching one's babe, imagine what a Yoruba King will do grin

Like the saying goes: "Oba ba lori ohun gbogbo" (a king has authority over all things)
grin
Prevert
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) by naijacentric(m): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
sexymoma:
I heard this babe doesn't love dafidi, say na im money she dey after. angry
and someone like dafidi go get small preek cos rich men sons are not always endowed down there.
chocolate, pizza, ijekuje go don vanish them.

mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It / 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star / Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.