Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Customize your ride,Vertical doors - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Customize your ride,Vertical doors (5409 Views)

No need again ! You Can Swap Your Ride For My 2006 Chrysler 300 Touring. / Do u need a buyer for your ride in Abuja? Why not talk to Chiebube...08034533668 / Customising Your Ride To Your Taste Now In Lagos: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customize your ride,Vertical doors by panifid(m): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2010
   TURN HEADS WITH THIS ONE IN TOWN LOOK.
STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD.

YOU CAN FIX THESE DOORS TO ANY CAR,WITH A SIMPLE ONE DAY INSTALLATION 

HOW MUCH?
THIS DEPENDS ON YOUR CAR
OUR PRICES RANGE FROM 300,000 TO 500,000

panifid@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by dominique(f): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2010
youmean p[size=1pt].[/size]imp your ride grin
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by panifid(m): 9:03am On Jun 09, 2010
Yep wink
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by panifid(m): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2010
smiley
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by Binumar: 11:55am On Jun 09, 2010
More

Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by jfking2005(m): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2010
THIS na Bleep up!!!

how i go buy better car finish come dey open door like this.

abeg shift one side

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by panifid(m): 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2010
@jfking2005

All you player haters are just beefing cos you can't afford it.

Well the choice is yours.
One mans meat is another's poison.
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2010
Panifid, don't mislead your prospective clients. The Lambo door conversion does not fit all cars, and those that it does fit require a lot of strengthening of the A-posts, otherwise they'll flex with the doors fully open.

I've removed more kits than I've fitted, those that request them, I give them the low-down with regards to the effect it has on a thin-skinned car, or one that has significant corrosion in the A-post areas. It's also worth noting the doors of any car are paramount not just in leeping the occupants within the passenger shell, but also preventing the body shell from deforming excessively in the unfortunate event of a crash.
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by paulmamud(m): 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2010
@ Panfid,whats ur cell number? buzz me on 07966477544 asap. thanks. wanna install on an 09 accord but ride is in abj
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by paulmamud(m): 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2010
Sienna, could u kindly call me on the cell above. i am in the uk for a bit and wanna buy stuff for my car back home. thanks
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by eros(m): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2010
I love what was done with the Honda Accord, very lovely indeed. @ Panifid, wonderful innovation you are introducing here, i hope to be one of your customers someday.
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by panifid(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2010
@ Siena

I would never mislead my prospective clients,as I believe in full disclosure.

Secondly,The door hinges for the Lambo conversion are custom made for specific models (hence the variation in the prices).I do not deal on the cheap " ONE FITS ALL"versions.The hinges we install utilize the original mounting hinge points of each vehicle,and are made from high strength steel with a rust preventing coating ,which are in fact stronger than the original hinges.They also come with a vehicle lifetime warranty.

Unlike the cheap imitations that are welded on and may damage the car frame,these are bolt on kits that fit the original hinge settings.
If the doors you claimed to have removed were in fact purchased from 'vertical doors inc' then the owner(s) should have gotten in touch with the company for a full refund and restoration of their vehicles.

The ones that you refer to are cheap 'china' imitations that are not covered by warranty.(I DO NOT DEAL ON THESE TYPES)

Crash impact tests are mandatory in the USA,these lambo doors are approved by Ministry of Transportation and Highway Act.

Test results :
1. DEKRA-tested in compliance with R95 and ECE directive
2. The requirements of the applicable directives on car manufacturers are fully met. Test confirms occupant protection and ease of rescue.

The side impact test proved:
Our kits offer optimum safety in the event of a side impact. The test was conducted in accordance with the directives applicable to car manufacturers, ECE- R 95, and EU directive 96/27/EEC.

Our expertise will never allow us to fit doors on 'thin framed cars' or cars with 'significant corrosion'.
Come to think of it,who would spend 300 to 600 thousand of their hard earned money customizing a 'rust bucket'

I implore you to get your facts right before putting up such posts that glaringly exhibit your ignorance.

Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by panifid(m): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2010
@ paulmamud

panifid@yahoo.co.uk

Your location is not a problem,the doors can be fitted at your location,as we do home services.
Is your 09 Accord a coupe or a four door sedan?
Would you like to fit all 4 doors or just the two front ones?
Your answer will enable me give you an accurate price quote.
Thank you.
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by panifid(m): 9:14am On Jun 10, 2010
@ eros

Thanks,looking forward to serving you.
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2010
Panifid, you're the person exhibiting your ignorance here.

The same kits are sold here in the UK, and are also bolt-on, not welded. These are from the United States too. The hinges may be strong, the issues often lie with the car they're being fitted to. An upright door will often cause the A-posts to flex - the same also afflicts Lambo's with these fitted to as standard, despite the fact lambo doors are a damn sight lighter, being made out of carbon fibre / Kevlar.

Some cars have thicker steel around the A-post areas, and may accept the extra weight of an upright door. A car with thinner steel in this area will not cope for long - the hinges will cause the metal around the hinges to part, due to fatigue stress / cracks. It may not be due to faulty lambo conversion, more to do with the way the car was built.

Lastly, it's not uncommon for regular cars to have the front doors sagging, especially on Coupes, where the doors are longer and heavier. And this is with stock cars with no mods.

Can you see where I'm coming from, Mr Panifid?
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by panifid(m): 7:23am On Jun 12, 2010
@ siena
Thanks for your observations.The last time I checked the only thing that lasted forever were diamonds.
It is all about maintainance,cars were never built to last forever.
But take note,these doors come with a vehicle lifetime warranty.

All said,it is still a matter of choice.
Thanks for your candidness.
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by panifid(m): 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2010
smiley
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by panifid(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2010
smiley
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by panifid(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2010
panifid@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by hooged: 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2010
Can i love-vendor my honda alla 94model ? Just jokin .nice one up there, how i wish ,
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by hooged: 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2010
Can i love-vendor my honda alla 94model ? Just jokin .nice one up there, how i wish ,
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by panifid(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2010
@ hooged
actually you can,it would look really good too.
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by panifid(m): 3:07am On Aug 18, 2013
smiley
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by princeofdworld: 5:38am On Aug 18, 2013
Pls .. Don't be decieved .. Show us the ones u av done in nigeria .. Not internent pictures ..
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by panifid(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
@ princeofdworld, Getting permission to put pictures of my clients customized rides online is a task better imagined. I can not go against their instruction.
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by panifid(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
smiley
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by panifid(m): 5:12am On Dec 13, 2015
[size=17pt]08066263773

panifid@yahoo.co.uk
[/size]
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by redcliff: 10:56am On Oct 25, 2016
panifid:
[size=17pt]08066263773

panifid@yahoo.co.uk
[/size]

Hey do you still do this stuff and are you in lagos?
Re: Customize your ride,Vertical doors by panifid(m): 4:01am On Jul 18, 2017
panifid@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

A Tokunbo Nissan Micra 4 Sale,2002 Model. / 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) / Matters Arising: Lanre Shittu Motors"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.