Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Philanthropists, Private &publc Organization, Charity Organizations, Join Us. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Philanthropists, Private &publc Organization, Charity Organizations, Join Us. (870 Views)

Fashion Illustration!!! Join Us! Lovely pics attached! / Finest Girl Nigeria Organization Release Names, Photographs Of 2020 Queens / Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philanthropists, Private &publc Organization, Charity Organizations, Join Us. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2018
With the heading on this thread, peeps will view and wonder what is it about?
My name is Vivi Couture, Head designer, CEO, Trendsviva haute fashion school. We have been training individuals in the art of Tailoring Construction /Dressmaking designs for the past 13years.

Recently 3years back, we embarked on a Scholarship program first ever ,to be actualized and implemented in a Registered training fashion school in Nigeria . And the scholarship scheme started on Trendsviva haute fashion school, 10th year anniversary . We've trained so far on scholarship packages total number of 50 individuals from all works of life. Especially the Less privileged individuals who earnestly wish to be self independent, productive to themselves, and to the society at large, instead of been a burden to even themselves.

We've empowered so far in the past 13years, 5,000 individuals home and abroad in the skill of Tailoring Construction and Fashion designs. We are unarguably a household name. We want to keep the Scholarship Scheme running for as long as every interested individual out there in the street is empowered with this life long skill.

Please we implore Philanthropists, Charity Organizations, Interested Individuals, Private and Public Organizations both home and abroad to join us in this new selfless revolution to make that Student, drop out undergraduate, graduates, Single mothers, married women, and even the dissolutioned male at home or on the streets thinking with tears,
HOW DO I BECOME USEFUL TO EVEN MYSELF?
HOW DO I ACHIEVE THIS DREAM OF BECOMING A PROFESSIONAL TAILOR?
HOW DO I BECOME. USEFUL TO THE POPULACE?
HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS STAGNATION, MY LIFE IS BLEAK.

those are yearnings of the less privileged who walks into our office at 105 Ikorodu road, Fadeyi busstop seeking for help.

Please let's help them. Assist us to keep helping more of these less privileged people . Touch a life today, by making that desperate dissolutioned soul seeking for help, a better person tomorrow. It breaks my heart watching a married woman crying, a single mother even dropouts crying at my office that they want to be trained but there is nobody to help them pay even the discounted fees. It's a heartbreaking situation. I tell you. sad
Please, Touch someone's present and future today. And God will keep blessing you greatly. Let's help ourselves to grow.

If you are interested and you have it in your heart to help. Please reach me on these numbers :
Email : trendsviva1empowerment@gmail.com

God bless you as you partner with us. Amen.
Re: Philanthropists, Private &publc Organization, Charity Organizations, Join Us. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Let's invest in our own people and stop suicidal thoughts. An idle man / woman is the devil tool.

Let's make them proactive physically and mentally

Re: Philanthropists, Private &publc Organization, Charity Organizations, Join Us. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
We can, if we agree. Let's help them.
Re: Philanthropists, Private &publc Organization, Charity Organizations, Join Us. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
Work with us on this selfless project and let's give to the needy, the zeal to see a great future in front of them. Let's help our society. Let's help the down trodden. Let's help the helpless in giving them the tools to fish. We can do this. If only we try.

Please Charity organizations, Philanthropists, Artists, Well meaning and well placed Nigerians in private and public offices, this is another opportunity to help the needy and less priviledge. Let's do this for our own!
God bless!
Re: Philanthropists, Private &publc Organization, Charity Organizations, Join Us. by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 09, 2018
Let's continue to add value into the lives of the less privilege and reduce the number of suicide rates out there. Let's do it for humanity. People need us.
Re: Philanthropists, Private &publc Organization, Charity Organizations, Join Us. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Let's make the less privileged individuals as proactive and busy with their brains and hands like these youth corners, who are have guardians that has paid for their tuition and materials already.

Re: Philanthropists, Private &publc Organization, Charity Organizations, Join Us. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2018
Goodmorning smiley

Numbers to call 07036363881 / 08025726647.
Re: Philanthropists, Private &publc Organization, Charity Organizations, Join Us. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 14, 2018
Happy weekend interested people .. Pls Let's place hope in the minds of these women, students, boys, girls and guys from the very low class of the society. Whose dreams of becoming a professional tailor/ dressmaker is oblivion in their sights,and feel they have no hope to a better future.

We can bless lives, if we come together and work as a team.

Yes we can.

Let's touch these lives today.
Re: Philanthropists, Private &publc Organization, Charity Organizations, Join Us. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 16, 2018
Lectures and training going on afresh today, let's empower the needy to have a good source of livelihood. Pls let's help lives out there, in career wise. Thank you.
Re: Philanthropists, Private &publc Organization, Charity Organizations, Join Us. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
The very rich individuals , even people in the Music Industry who are thinking of empowering youths and the less privilege with a portion of their wealth can also join us. It's all about giving back to the society. May the lord touch you, As you make a decision to help the needy

Do send us an email:
trendsviva1empowerment@gmail.com

Or call: 07036363881/ 08025726647,
Thank you
Re: Philanthropists, Private &publc Organization, Charity Organizations, Join Us. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 24, 2018
Join us and let's create a huge difference in the lives of the less privilege. Give us a call today.
Re: Philanthropists, Private &publc Organization, Charity Organizations, Join Us. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2018
Good morning, thank God for a new day. Lets make a difference.

(1) (Reply)

Top Six Fashion Brands In Nigeria / 5 Lazy Weekend Casual Styles That Still Look Fashionable / Long Lasting Oil Base Arabian Perfume At Affordable Price, Get Yours Now...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.