Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Post removed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post removed. (5156 Views)

Post removed. / Post removed. / Post removed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post removed. by porto5: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2010
Re: Post removed. by ibdehon: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2010
If you don't have the mind to help people in this forum,pls stop coming.
You said u have this material and i called u only 4u to say if i don't have the money, I should leave.

Nairalander is htis fair?

He said i have to send him 1k before he will send the material by email to me. I have just 2days to my test.
What if i send the money and he backs out?
Must he collect money from every one? even after i told him i dont have money now, the little i have is to take me 4 the test in Abj.

Is this fair?

1 Like

Re: Post removed. by ibdehon: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2010
Can any one with the materials pls help me ibdehon@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Post removed. by kryc: 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2010
pls can someone give me info on glaxosmithkline question format
Re: Post removed. by Chijiuche: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2010
Dont mind who ever is saying that he has GSK past questions. GSK used to employ with only interviews before. They ve never done management trainee mass recruitment before. So anyone that is saying he has the past question is only but a dupe. I did my NYSC with them in Agbara and I am still on contract there. So I am talking from what I knew and saw. Since they re using dragnet, it has to be dragnet based questions like verbal, numerical and abstract. you can check the sample out at www.gse.org.ng/questions.aspx.
Re: Post removed. by tuns10: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2010
hun un so ur fee has finally risen to 1000k from 500 recharge card.dont mind this guy he has nothing valuable to offer,all he would do is google questios and send to you.pls get gmat and study for your test cus that is the only thing that can help u. MY ADVISE
Re: Post removed. by dolu2007(m): 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2010
GlaxoSmithKline Opportunities- http://www.gsk.com/careers/index.htm

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Agents Needed In Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Oyo, Enugu, ETC / Orange Drug Recruitment / Kimberlyryan(recruitment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.