Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] (5212 Views)

17 Things To Know If You Want To Survive Living In Abuja / Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December / 17 Things No Man Can Resist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2018
17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE]

After reading this: https://www.nairaland.com/4596404/experience-living-china-4-months#69044948 I decided to reveal some important things to you.

Typing...

Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2018
ThePianoGuy, I know you're about to go through what I went through when I was living in Asia (as a teenager and as a youth).

Since you mentioned kissing, I feel comfortable sharing 15 things you should know or remember while your study lasts before returning.

Typing...
Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2018
What I'm about to reveal to you is equivalent to a million dollar.

If you follow these things I'm telling you, you'll look back with smiles. Guaranteed.

What you're about to read is the blunt truth. The moderators may even delete it because no one likes to hear the truth.

Tying...
Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2018
1. Yes, you went to study, but school is overrated. Just do it for the sake of making your family proud.

Typing...
Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2018
2. Give 60% attention to your studies.

Typing...
3. Give 30% attention to your bedroom, fitness, and relationship skill (extremely important).

Typing...
Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by ThePianoGuy: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2018
iLegendd:
ThePianoGuy, I know you're about to go through what I went through when I was living in Asia (as a teenager and as a youth).

Since you mentioned kissing, I feel comfortable sharing 15 things you should know or remember while your study lasts before returning.

Typing...
Thanks my sister
Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2018
4. Give 10% attention to your business skill for now until you finish school, then switch and give 60% attentions to your business skill — since most countries in Asia don't allow international students to legally work.

Typing...
Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2018
5. While in China, start a mini-importation business. You can be a delivery agent. It will cost you nothing. In fact, partner with some genuine mini importers on this forum or I'll ask someone to add you to the best Nigerian mini-importers' WhatsApp group. If they allow you to join, you'll make lots of money without spending a dime.

Typing...

5 Likes

Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by nellyelitz(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2018
FOLLOWING...
Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2018
6. Learn 50 or 100 simple Chinese conversational phrases.

Typing...
Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2018
7. While you study, once in a while, switch on YouTube and learn HTML and CSS, then host a personal WordPress website to share your stories as it unfolds. No, you won't be called a blogger, but there is something great waiting for you in the future if you do this.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2018
8. Yes, you must go clubbing, but don't do it often.

Typing...
Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2018
9. Don't ever be a nice guy or a wussy towards the opposite gender despite her race or how beautiful she is. If you violate this, heartbreak will pay you a visit by the girl you love. So, don't profess love easily. Be a good-bad guy.

Typing...
Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2018
10. You'll always be nervous in some situations, but don't worry — it's a phase and it will soon be phased out.

Typing...
Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2018
11. Don't ever push drùgs. Yes, you'll be pressured and tempted to smoke at the club, but use your head too.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by TEYA: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2018
iLegendd:
5. While in China, start a mini-importion business. You can be a delivery agent. It will cost you nothing. In fact, partner with some genuine mini importers on this forum or I'll ask someone to add you to the best Nigerian mini-importers' WhatsApp group. If they allow you join, you'll make lots of money without spending a dime.

Typing...
I will like to go into mini importation, can you guide me on how to go about bringing in stuff from China, say through Ali express?
Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2018
12. Have lots of funs, lots of good friends from other countries, and also lots of savings (very important).

Typing...
Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
13. While there, date only foreign girls (very important).

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
14. When you return, remove the notion of getting a job from your dictionary.

Typing...
Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
15. NYSC doesn't give preference to international students anymore, so you'll head to Abuja to sort things yourself.

I remember waiting for Arik Air in PH Airport to Abuja for hours just to go sort things out myself and when I got to Gowon's house or whatever they call it, they told me it was already late and I should wait for batch B. I begged and begged, yet no way.

I had to stay in Abuja for some days and used all my money to eat kilishi, then came back by road. It was a funny experience.

Typing...
Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
16. When you return, don't go to your village except you're strong in voodoo or strong in Christ. If you disobey, you'll see for yourself. Village people don't like progress, so they'll act friendly towards you, but spiritually hunt you the moment they see your foot on the land. Be warned!

Typing...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
17. The moment a Nigerian leaves the country, people think you've made it and you'll instantly acquire brand new and envious enemies, but they will pose as friends. So, when you return and after NYSC, either establish in the city to help the economy or find your way back to the country you studied.

Typing...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
I just spoke from experience and I still have a lot to tell you, but I won't say them yet.

I spent my time to reveal these nuggets to you, so always spend your time to reread them every week and follow them.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
The reason I spent my time to write this is because of the word "Piano" in your moniker. We have something in common and it's music skill. I also play the piano, guitar, violin, and other instruments.

Guess what? I bought and learned them while in school too and through the help of YouTube and regular practice, I was good in no time. Now, I give musical lectures once in a while.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
For a man to enjoy his life, he must acquire skills, not books, but read your books sha. #OneLove.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
Thanks my sister
You're welcome, my younger sister.
Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by shox(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hmmmm.... We wey dey trapped for here cool
Wetin make we do

1 Like

Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by emperorblog(m): 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
TEYA:

I will like to go into mini importation, can you guide me on how to go about bringing in stuff from China, say through Ali express?

bros piano guy am a miniimporter and,we,have a,group presently we everybody meet here and we have an online group founded by ugochukwu here on Nl so u can be an agent bro i will advise u about this so if u dont mind check my signature for contact boss.

and let relate for business. we both gomna enjoy
Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by emperorblog(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
Thanks my sister

bros piano guy am a miniimporter and,we,have a,group presently we everybody meet here and we have an online group founded by ugochukwu here on Nl so u can be an agent bro i will advise u about this so if u dont mind check my signature for contact boss. and let relate for business. we both gomna enjoy
Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by laliga01: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
iLegendd:
You're welcome, my younger sister.

Now am sobered.... I went emotional after reading all the points.
On a good day, you pay to get such information's, it doesn't usually come for free.
Meanwhile thanks for sharing. It's very revealing.

4 Likes

Re: CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] by laliga01: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
iLegendd:
17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE]

After reading this: https://www.nairaland.com/4596404/experience-living-china-4-months#69044948 I decided to reveal some important things to you.

Typing...

Now am sobered.... I went emotional after reading all the points.
On a good day, you pay to get such information's, it doesn't usually come for free.
Meanwhile thanks for sharing. It's very revealing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Slapped A Woman Before & Under What Circumstances / Guy Posted His Girlfriend Picture But What Befell Him Was Not What He Expected / Hunger — No Money for Food [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.