Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker (34498 Views)

Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by Gossipblogger: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2018
Imagine when 'Goodmorning' makes you to lose your job? Thats the case of the Lady, Popular twitter user Libgyal has revealed how she was got fired from her job after she refused greeting her Co-worker..
According to her, The reply she gave could be seen as a norm in Nigeria, but was an offensive word in faraway America..
See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/pretty-gets-sacked-from-her-work-for.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by zilon12(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2018
Did you learn your lesson in the next job?

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by donstan18: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
For God sake! How many seconds will it take to say Goodmorning?

Reason why Nigerian ladies will continue to be seen as write-off on this planet. You will hardly see a foreign man praise them.

Very very disrespectful, mannerless and unintelligent when it comes to socializing and interacting with people. All their lives revolves around is nothing but money.

Had it being that her co-worker is a rich man, she would have greeted him 5 times that very morning, but due to her typical Nigerian attitude and foolishness, she did nothing but to ask if he/she'll die if she fails to greet.

Right now, I don't know between their smelling pussay and their mannerless attitude, which is more of a disaster to humanity.

199 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by Saff(f): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
I would’ve been sacked a long time ago if that was my case. I can’t stand my coworkers. I only tolerate a few. Their presence irritates me, only there for the cheque. White people always making small talk about the weather and nothing, can’t stand them cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by tee59(f): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
You lacked home training. How can you come to work in the morning without greeting people in the office? I wonder if you even greet your parents at home and they will be forming big in the presence of guys.

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by Saff(f): 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
tee59:
You lacked home training. How can you come to work in the morning without greeting people in the office? I wonder if you even greet your parents at home and they will be forming big in the presence of guys.
You people should eat your greetings please.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by mimimile93: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
Women with their stupiid forming. I bet if that coworker is a male she will accuse him of attempted rape or rape.

May God Almighty who made heaven and earth punish every woman including the unborn.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by auntysimbiat(f): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
VERY RUDE AND UNEMPLOYABLE LADY..... GOOD THEY SACKED YOU.. IT S A WAY FORWARD

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by pocohantas(f): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
donstan18:

Reason why Nigerian ladies will continue to be seen as write-off on this planet. You will hardly see a foreign man praise them.

Very very disrespectful, mannerless and unintelligent when it comes to socializing and interacting with people. All their lives revolves around is nothing but money.

Had it being that her co-worker is a rich man, she would have greeted him 5 times that very morning, but due to her typical Nigerian attitude and foolishness, she did nothing but to ask if he/she'll die if she fails to greet.

Right now, I don't know between their smelling pussay and their mannerless attitude, which is more of a disaster to humanity.

LOL. Onye ara, ilotala?
Igagi akwa nyere onwe gi ugwu, okwaya? grin

11 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by Benjom(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
You got served... You need a skill in Relationship Management.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by yushbaby(f): 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
is it by force to say goodmorning? angry angry angry angry angry angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
donstan18:

grin grin
Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:
Women with their stupiid forming. I bet if that coworker is a male she will accuse him of attempted rape or rape.

May God Almighty who made heaven and earth punish every woman including the unborn.

Easy bro

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by laliga01: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
yushbaby:
is it by force to say goodmorning? >:p( angry angry angry angry angry

Lolx... You will soon be sacked. grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by kunleweb: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
donstan18:

Preach

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by obailala(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Co-worker should have simply returned her question in like manner; "will you die if you say hello to people in the morning?"

14 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by Factfinder1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
When indomie kids hear words like (manners maketh man) they tend to just ignore and not make meanings out of such words

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by Sirpaul(m): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
we know you are lying buh continu
Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
a nigerian woman dat cannot say good morning, the person is not born again

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by Valfrankie(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
The big question is, will you die if you greet your coworkers before settling down to work? Worse of all, you sound rude. SMH

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by anibi9674: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
that's your problem. lie lie Twitter story.
Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by Trustisaburden: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Not true
Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
"A worker that does not cultivate respect for a fellow worker, cannot harvest anyone for the customer" ..
It is obvious that her stupidity is as big as her booty.. If not bigger sef

8 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by abc115: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lie

She is looking for followers

Any lie to trend nowadays
Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by akeentech(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wetin me I see nobody see am
Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by Proffdada: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by infogenius(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
Like say she was employed to come and greet.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by EasterDell: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
We have seen you!

Mtcheeeew. Anything to sell kitten market.

Please stop distracting us from Presidency! We should either surrender our land or keep dieing in the hands of Lybian herdsmen!!
Let the Blood of the dead follow Buhari and all his supporters.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker by Olalan(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
Twitter and the many stories that emanates from it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion / Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria / PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.