Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) (57252 Views)

Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release / Carl Ikeme's Cancer In Remission (Photo) / Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by Ayotemide(f): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
muhammed50:
What a pity!
Which one do you prefer?
Cancer or HIV... grin
For cancer hit Share
For HIV hit Like

You might have just unlocked a new order of stupid, kiss
muhammed50:
What a pity!
Which one do you prefer?
Cancer or HIV... grin
For cancer hit Share
For HIV hit Like

You might have just unlocked a new order of stupid. Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by ladygudhead(f): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Heheheheh dem won finish meme for dat guy head. Dear carl, i appreciate Jehovah for your life. May you be made whole.

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
muhammed50:
What a pity! Which one do you prefer? Cancer or HIV... grin For cancer hit Share For HIV hit Like
bro You Really Sound Stupid
Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by ladygudhead(f): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
Carl, remain grateful all life because it can only be God. Health is wealth!
Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by b0y(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin The Muhammed guy don buy market. 3 pages and still counting. This is the height of derailment.

3 Likes

Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by DAmericanDream(m): 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Abeg make una check if that Mohammed50 is still alive. grin

2 Likes

Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by Bianda24: 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
muhammed50:
What a pity!
Which one do you prefer?
Cancer or HIV... grin
For cancer hit Share
For HIV hit Like

You must either be mad or stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by mechanics(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by Bozzy001(m): 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
tolexy007:

which kind talk b this? Se oloriburuku ni e ni? angry
Idiot ni bobo yen now!
Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by Fanatical(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wishing you quick recovery
Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by springtech(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wow. God be praised.

My sister beat cancer only to be snatched away by ordinary malaria fever due to broken down immune system. Her white blood cell was badly dealt with by the series of chemoteraphy she underwent.
#my definition of a strong woman.

Sister mi owon. May your gentle soul rest in peace.
I know you are resting at the bossom of our lord Jesus.

To him alone be glory.

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by OgeFather(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=muhammed50 post=69073602]What a pity! Which one do you prefer? Cancer or HIV... grin For cancer hit Share For HIV hit Like[/quote
my guy on a codeine diet .....lol.....brain fall on You
Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by Blonchilli(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
That first mumu just took all the unnecessary drama. I'm happy for him. He looks good but I don't think we would have suffered at the World Cup without him between the stick.
Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by Blonchilli(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
springtech:
Wow. God be praised.

My sister beat cancer only to be snatched away by ordinary malaria fever due to broken down immune system. Her white blood cell was badly dealt with by the series of chemoteraphy she underwent.
#my definition of a strong woman.

Sister mi owon. May your gentle soul rest in peace.
I know you are resting at the bossom of our lord Jesus.

To him alone be glory.
My condolences to your family

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by Pcstradamus(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
[No wonder. As ur name implies, ur from d herdsmen colony where their only occupation is chasing cow. I think ur suffering from cocidiosis.. Like President like you..quote author=muhammed50 post=69073602]What a pity!
Which one do you prefer?
Cancer or HIV... grin
For cancer hit Share
For HIV hit Like[/quote]
Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by Melord4(m): 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
muhammed50:
What a pity! Which one do you prefer? Cancer or HIV... grin For cancer hit Share For HIV hit Like

Pls we need to transfer this guy issue ASAP To the elder
Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by Melord4(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
muhammed50:

Pls we need to transfer this guy issue ASAP To The elders
Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by Melord4(m): 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
muhammed50:
[/b]Pls we need to transfer this guy issue ASAP To The elders
Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by Melord4(m): 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
muhammed50:
[/b]Pls we need to transfer this guy issue ASAP To The elders
Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by jarx: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
Reason why you shouldn't think of drawing tattoos
Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by Melord4(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
muhammed50:
ok
Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by kindheart1234: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
muhammed50:
What a pity!
Which one do you prefer?
Cancer or HIV... grin
For cancer hit Share
For HIV hit Like
just look at the shame u brought upon ur father and ur ancestor. you are a disgrace to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by francis2565(m): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
muhammed50:
What a pity!
Which one do you prefer?
Cancer or HIV... grin
For cancer hit Share
For HIV hit Like

The idiot go dey house now dey laugh all of una
He just succeeded in shifting attention to himself which is what he wants

2 Likes

Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by Ziggylady(f): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lmao!!...@muhammed50 has been beaten to a pulp for his extremely stuppid and insenstive comment .. I am sure he is recuperating in the hospital now

Serves him right.

Dear Carl,i wish you quick recovery...Stay strong.

2 Likes

Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by alexiseagle: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
muhammed50:

Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by nkypat: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
muhammed50:
What a pity!
Which one do you prefer?
Cancer or HIV... grin
For cancer hit Share
For HIV hit [b] Like[/hb]
Seriously i can't stop laughing.
Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
muhammed50:
What a pity!
Which one do you prefer?
Cancer or HIV... grin
For cancer hit Share
For HIV hit Like
When little kids with little or no brain matter talk you only regret the kind of fathers they would be.

4 Likes

Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by Flye: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
muhammed50:
What a pity!
Which one do you prefer?
Cancer or HIV... grin
For cancer hit Share
For HIV hit Like
I swear this guy is the worst thing to have happens to nairaland, ooh!!!! I wish Seun shouldn't have permitted/aproved you.

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by Abuloma80(f): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
muhammed50:
What a pity!
Which one do you prefer?
Cancer or HIV... grin
For cancer hit Share
For HIV hit Like

Mohammed50, Mohammed50, Mohammed50, how many times did I call you? You see how you bought market for yourself? You even trended more than Carl Ikeme. What were you thinking when you asked that question or what do you stand to benefit from the answers? Of what use is the question to Nairaland?

Next time think and analyse your questions/topics/responses before you post.

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by purplekayc(m): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
@ muhammed50 should hold the record for the most insults received at the shortest time on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by asmovic(m): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
muhammed50:
Which one do you prefer too?
Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by Nedfed(m): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
muhammed50:
What a pity!
Which one do you prefer?
Cancer or HIV... grin
For cancer hit Share
For HIV hit Like

What kind of vote is this?
It seems u're not 100% ok?
Bros try and take ur mogretic drugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Players Who Never Received A Red Card( Pics) / Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) / Josh Maja Rejects Sunderland 7 Times Wage Increase Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.