Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) (34300 Views)

Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice / Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by emekabros2: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
From a Facebook user

'For those of us who have lost hope (and faith?) In the Nigerian Police Force and think nothing good can ever come out of them, I have a very pleasant surprise for you.

I was minding my business somewhere around CMS Bus Stop on Lagos Island this afternoon and witnessed an incident I just had to capture on camera and share here.

Apparently, there had been a minor accident minutes before between two commercial cycles...a Tricycle (Keke NAPEP) and a Motorcycle (OKADA).

Lo and behold, the Mobile Policemen on duty nearby rushed to the scene, not to demand for bribe, but to give First Aid treatment to a victim of the accident.complete with their own First Aid Kit'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/07/see-what-policemen-did-to-accident.html

9 Likes

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by Sprumbabafather: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
If the Nigpolice pulls out treatment kits to attend to me, I will run away.

They are never well trained and might infect my blood with virus.
They may arrest me later for being in an accident scene, bail is about N20k
They may steal my wallet and phones

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
Only a few of them have sense.

Most only have coconut water inside their brain.

Coconut water sweet sef, na tobacco powder dey most of their brain.

20 Likes

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by fallout87: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
That's the problem with Nigeria.

You people post things like this not knowing how shameful it is you think this is something remarkable. Everywhere else this is the least of expectations, in corrupt Nigeria it is heralded and people snap photos! lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by asatemple(f): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
That's what it should be
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by Dareal90s(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is SW where things works fine.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by DIYhackers: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
That's how it should be in a sane country

Check my signature now

2 Likes

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by sanmisaint(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
The way to go. Nice one Nigeria Police Force personnel
emekabros2:
From a Facebook user

'For those of us who have lost hope (and faith?) In the Nigerian Police Force and think nothing good can ever come out of them, I have a very pleasant surprise for you.

I was minding my business somewhere around CMS Bus Stop on Lagos Island this afternoon and witnessed an incident I just had to capture on camera and share here.

Apparently, there had been a minor accident minutes before between two commercial cycles...a Tricycle (Keke NAPEP) and a Motorcycle (OKADA).

Lo and behold, the Mobile Policemen on duty nearby rushed to the scene, not to demand for bribe, but to give First Aid treatment to a victim of the accident.complete with their own First Aid Kit'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/07/see-what-policemen-did-to-accident.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by 1metre: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
with our collective prayers Niaja go better one day.

3 Likes

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by israelboy1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hmmm, eleyi gidigan

2 Likes

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by Rebornhombre: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by tokrizy: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
when u re known for doing bad always if u like do something good nobody cares.

but dem try sha

but i can never like 9ja police

wahala people

5 Likes

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by opsyswagger(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Remember police is your friend. grin
kennygee:
Only a few of them have sense.

Most only have coconut water inside their brain.

Coconut water sweet sef, na tobacco powder dey most of their brain.

1 Like

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by SoliBayNG: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
It even looks doctored.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by abuhari: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Recommendable
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by Donald95(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Awọ Adịghị agba ọsọ ehihie na efu.

If you no know, you no know

wink

3 Likes

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by musawisdom(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Some are bad while some are good. For Nigerian police, large percentage are bad.

2 Likes

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by obailala(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wonderful!
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
In a crazy country like Nigeria such training comes handy.
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by Omeokachie: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Photo ops

Abeg end SARS jare.

2 Likes

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Don't think its for free. I will categorically tell you that guy will not go free without
Dropping money.
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by cabilla(m): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

u hv buhari brain

2 Likes

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by greatman247(m): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
This ones na special police ooo. grin Very rare. Majority of Nigerian police are known to be mean to citizens but these one prove to be different. We appreciate this kind policemen in our society not those wicked ones. Well done officers.

1 Like

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by Dami12345: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

I swear your right, better safe than sorry.
Maybe the pics above na stunt sef.

Police that would have pack both the okada inside their
Van and be awaiting settlement.
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by qualityovenbake(m): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
The second picture, the policeman standing. He looks like Mutiu Adeboju of super eagles back in the days (The Head Master). Scored a lot of goals with his head.
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by verycheese: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Perhaps there's some more good to look forward to in ��
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by anibi9674: 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nigeria police did this little thing it became news, that means the police have sunk so low.

1 Like

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by rhythyson: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

2 Likes

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by emperorblog(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
CONTACT ME,FOR,YOUR PROFESSIONAL,WEB,DESIGN AT AFFORDABLE PRIZE CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR CONTACT

read more love and interesting story on www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by Authoreety: 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jst a very little tiny small fraction of NPF can do ds
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by cana882(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Thought they requested for drivers license.
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by pek(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
OP and moderator, it is did for and not did to!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) / PHOTO: Security Guards That Returned Bag Filled With Dollars / The Most Amazing , Beautiful Places In The World – Visit Once Before You Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.