Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:37 PM

Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? (2332 Views)

My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
We all have relatives.Who do you think is genetically closer to a person between a nephew(niece) and a cousin? Pls your view on this??
Re: Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? by davirossi(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
if you're thinking of sleeping with any of them the both genetically close to you..

10 Likes

Re: Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? by ITbomb(m): 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
Go for the cousin bro cheesy
Re: Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
Haha.that is totally abominable and incestuous!! 69074089]if you're thinking of sleeping with any of them the both genetically close to you..[/quote]
Re: Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? by Radiants: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
Modified!

1 Like

Re: Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Your aunt/uncle's child is your cousin
Your brother/sister's son is your nephew
Your brother/sister's daughter is your neice

You can guess who's closer yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? by ireneidiva(f): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
Radiants:
COUSIN
NIECE - Female Cousin
NEPHEW - Male Cousin
They both mean COUSIN.
What school did you go to?

11 Likes

Re: Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? by Radiants: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
ireneidiva:

Kindly state your reason for asking me such a question.

If I am wrong, correct me...

1 Like

Re: Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Radiants:
COUSIN
NIECE - Female Cousin
NEPHEW - Male Cousin
They both mean COUSIN.
You don't mean it... do you?

1 Like

Re: Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
davirossi:
if you're thinking of sleeping with any of them the both genetically close to you..

Hahaha i love you for this
Re: Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nephew(neice), cos they're my sister or broher's kid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
Radiants:
COUSIN
NIECE - Female Cousin
NEPHEW - Male Cousin
They both mean COUSIN.

shocked you're joking right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? by ireneidiva(f): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
Radiants:

Kindly state your reason for asking me such a question.

If I am wrong, correct me...
You are terribly wrong. Your cousin is your aunt's/uncle's child. Whether male or female, cousin is cousin. Your nephew or niece is your siblings child.

5 Likes

Re: Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? by Radiants: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
ireneidiva:

You are terribly wrong. Your cousin is your aunt's/uncle's child. Whether male or female, cousin is cousin. Your nephew or niece is your siblings child.

You should have said this instead of asking me question...

Thank you... I never knew the difference all these years...

4 Likes

Re: Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? by Radiants: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
Biglittlelois:

shocked you're joking right?

I have been corrected sis...lol... thanks too

1 Like

Re: Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? by Radiants: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
xoxo001:

You don't mean it... do you?

lol... correction noted... Thanks...

3 Likes

Re: Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? by ireneidiva(f): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
Radiants:

I'm still interested in the answer.
Re: Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
ireneidiva:

I'm still interested in the answer.

Your cousins' blood is twice removed/diluted from you/yours.

While your siblings children are only once removed/diluted.

Your nieces and nephews are definitely closer to you than your first cousins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 30, 2018
Radiants:

That's why she asked what school you attended because that's when you should've learned the correct thing.

Don't take it the wrong way. The education system is under threat and we must preserve it.

I want to know too, what school did you go to?
Re: Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? by Radiants: 9:40am On Oct 02, 2018
greyham:

That's why she asked what school you attended because that's when you should've learned the correct thing.

Don't take it the wrong way. The education system is under threat and we must preserve it.

PROFESSOR, KINDLY MOVE ON. THANK YOU AS YOU COMPLY!

1 Like

Re: Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? by ZitaMall: 10:19am On Oct 02, 2018
greyham:

Mean as a snake lol.
Re: Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2018
ireneidiva:

Federal University of Iyana Ipaja grin

1 Like

Re: Nephew(niece) Vs Cousin, Who Is Genetically Closer To A Person? by sisisioge: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2018
Nephew/Niece...either is actually my kid. Ask my sis or bro cool

(1) (Reply)

My Uncle Impregnates Me & Threatens To Send Me Packing If I Don't Abort. / God Punish My Husband – Angry Wife / Where Is Idowuogbo ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.