Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine (30783 Views)

Wizkid Prostrates For Femi Kuti At Fela's Afrika Shrine (Photos, Video) / Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine / Wizkid Sprays Cash To Crowd At Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
den u are playing religion and spiritually blind 2 utter such blasphemy
GoTV:
Even though I'm a Christian, Fela is greater than Adeboye and Oyedepo combined.
Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by Adeyeye09(m): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
Fools like u will type trash and hide behind ' even tho am a Christian ' . Ode
Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by flecho: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
stopthecycle:
grin" na craze world...no be outside world...no be outside BUHARI dey?...na craze man be that...animal in craze man skin oh"

if we only listened....

President Macron jst use the opportunity remember pmb and Nigeria there current state, no change since even b4 the song. Imagine how Fela described those we call our leader #smh #crazeworld #crazenigeria
Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by AMUNSI23(f): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
ITT International thief thief both obasnjo Abiola buhari Babangida are all ITT shocked
Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by Kyllahmc(m): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
mytime24:
cry
you are damn cute... And super sexy! I'm seriously tripping for ya
Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by adecz: 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
Fela,

Our own Bob Marley!!! cool cool cool
Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by chiedu7: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
parasite leeching on ur oil! and u can't do anything about it but wail online

we go comot u soonest and Buhari is making it clear that u are nothing more than parasites!

watch and see
Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by Gboom: 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
You are a mix multitude.
If you happen to meet these two people one on one, you won't type this ignoramus texts.
They made positive impact on many lives.
Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by lailo: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
look at people fighting for freedom, they were all born into influential families eg Fela,Mandela,Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu,Marthin Luther King and the rest of them.One commoner can not just rise and say he wants to fight for freedom.Person wey no get mother, no dey get back wound....... Yoruba adage
Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Nice one

Did you know that 15 years ago
Young Macron was working in Nigeria with the French foreign office...

The dude fell in love with Africa
On leaving... He promised to be back

But nobody knew he was gonna come like a king
someone was telling me yesterday that Macron worked in the french embassy in nigeria as a diplomatic staff,so its true? Dude must have been a strong Fela fan.
Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by lalo128: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
mumureloaded:
weed for sale.
#no comment
how much? grin
Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by mencer(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
European Liberal politicians promoting the wrong things in Africa these days yesterday it was about gay right today its African shrine... While Nigerians are hailing this man most French people are regretting they voted for him as president.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-france-macron-protests-20180526-story.html%3foutputType=amp
Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by mencer(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
You're not a Christian
Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by Tedassie(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Nice one
Did you know that 15 years ago Young Macron was working in Nigeria with the French foreign office...
The dude fell in love with Africa On leaving... He promised to be back
But nobody knew he was gonna come like a king
wow...fact for the day
Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by Mccullum: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
flames01:

Each time I remember how MURIC danced around shamelessly the other day, accusing falz of painting Islam in a bad light in his song because girls were using hijab in the song, then I understand why most muslisms are stupid, thoughtless and blind in the way they reason.

The limit of the leader is the limit of the follower.

You'll continue to remember MURIC simply because you're suffering from existence of Islam that's why you always mentioned Muslim on any thread, I'll not abuse all Christians because of your stupidity prior to you're a disgrace to Christianity.

COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON if not you suppose to know that your hatred against Muslims can't quit existence of Islamic religion till the end of this planet.
Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
stopthecycle:
grin" na craze world...no be outside world...no be outside BUHARI dey?...na craze man be that...animal in craze man skin oh"

if we only listened....
Beasts of no Nation.....
Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by daniwise(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=JixNation post=69079289]

Full blooded one.

For where you hear that one?
Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by Mccullum: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
flames01:

I don't hate Muslims. I just abhors senseless idiots that try to make a mountain out of a mole hill, idiots who always become defensive when anybody mention Muslim; Examples: MURIC and this pathetic, rudderless soul I'm quoting.

Stop swallowing your consistent attitude of hatred and intolerance against Muslims due to I mentioned it, because you've realized that it's inhumanity against humanity, I can't mention Christians on any thread that doesn't relate to religion... Because I understand that all human can't practice one religion and the only thing that unified us are - love and tolerance of one another irrespect of differences in religion, race, tribe and class.

Go and redeem your character.
Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by Mccullum: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
flames01:

You are uttering rubbish like a man with half brain. Which one is Hunan inhumanity? You just saw Muslim mentioned in my comment and started shouting your head off as if you have no sense left in your Brain. Boy, you need mental evaluation before thus senselessness crushes you.

Now I've seen picture of who you are... Truly you are a disgrace to Christianity and you need to go and by sense if you can get it in markets.

But leopard can never change.
Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by Mccullum: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
flames01:

You know one thing about fools? They see and know nothing, but think they know in their idiocy and stupidity.

They see a mirage and call it a pool of water.

Nonentity always think they're wise but most of their actions causing more damages to themselves..

You're welcome to the world of Nonentity... Because you're nongalitarian fellow and not worthy to be resposding to.
Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by Oblang(m): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
flames01:

Yes, and it will strike anyone promoting buhari based on ethnic and religion bias and not based on fulfilled electoral promises

No govt in Nigeria have fulfilled its promise more than this govt...
Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by Oblang(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
flames01:

I challenge you to mention those electoral promises that buhari has fulfilled. I'm sure this is where you will run away with your tail between your legs like a cowardly dog.

That is if u don't start all those ur conjured promises of #1 to $1
Re: Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine by Oblang(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
flames01:

Oga, stop grasping at straws like a drowning man. Mention the electoral promises that buhari have fulfilled or just run away like a shameless scared dog with you tail between your legs.

The SIP, infrastructure development, fighting bokoharam, fighting corruption. I don't expect u to agree with me anyway but I can see changes in those mentioned...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS] / Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Priscilla, Others Shower Her With Gifts On 43rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.