Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Questioning The Implausibilities 4 (myth Or Truth) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questioning The Implausibilities 4 (myth Or Truth) (1768 Views)

Theory Or Truth (3) / Questioning The Concept Of Trinity / Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questioning The Implausibilities 4 (myth Or Truth) by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
johnydon22:

Faith being centered on Hope does not make them the same. Like I said, hope and faith are not necessarily the same.

I'm sure that is easy to understand

I ok sir, keep on hoping.
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities 4 (myth Or Truth) by johnydon22(m): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

I ok sir, keep on hoping.
I knew it'd eventually fall to this
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities 4 (myth Or Truth) by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
johnydon22:
I knew it'd eventually fall to this

Have I said anything bad?
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities 4 (myth Or Truth) by ScienceWatch: 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
sonofthunder:

spot on sir.
the bible says... Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
Thanks Sonofthunder, it gladdens my heart whenever I see you make time to share the protective wisdom of Matthew 7:6

Christians worldwide will put it into practice and thereby crush atheism's cruel strategy to recruit.

Sonofthunder, go read the full version of the cruel Atheists Training Manuel at this link to see for yourself what atheists have to offer humanity.

https://www.nairaland.com/4601231/atheist-finds-refuge-peace-christ#69128077

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questioning The Implausibilities 4 (myth Or Truth) by tintingz(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2018
I can remember arguing with my colleagues sometime last week about potents of juju power and miracles, they told me different stories of how people control people with juju, how bullets don't penetrate using juju, one even said India was ban from FIFA football because of juju they use. grin

They even said almost thousands of people believe in juju, miracles.

I watched and smile, I gave them two options for me to believe thier stories, I told them they should bring forward anyone with juju for testing so that we can use the juju in the military force to protect our men and I told them a story of creation how Olorun send Obatala to create everything with just chicken, corn and sand, thier response was it's fiction that they were not there, I said to them this story was/is believed by millions of people for centuries.

I asked how then you don't believe your stories are fiction, how do we know when a story is real and not fiction, myths?

My conclusion in the argument was, most people don't ask questions "why", they just believe things out of ignorance, fear, indoctrination.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questioning The Implausibilities 4 (myth Or Truth) by dalaman: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
tintingz:
I can remember arguing with my colleagues sometime last week about potents of juju power and miracles, they told me different stories of how people control people with juju, how bullets don't penetrate using juju, one even said India was ban from FIFA football because of juju they use. grin

They even said almost thousands of people believe in juju, miracles.

I watched and smile, I gave them two options for me to believe thier stories, I told them they should bring forward anyone with juju for testing so that we can use the juju in the military force to protect our men and I told them a story of creation how Olorun send Obatala to create everything with just chicken, corn and sand, thier response was it's fiction that they were not there, I said to them this story was/is believed by millions of people for centuries.

I asked how then you don't believe your stories are not fiction, how do we know when a story is real and not fiction, myths?

My conclusion in the argument was, most people don't ask questions "why", they just believe things out of ignorance, fear, indoctrination.

END of story.

2 Likes

Re: Questioning The Implausibilities 4 (myth Or Truth) by Haywhaie(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
dalaman:
Just saw this on a friend's Facebook wall. He's an ex Muslim atheist.

To realize how absurd Islam is, one needs to change a few words of the narrative. Take the following for example. It really puts it into perspective.

There is no God But Xenu and Thor is his last messenger. His final book is called "the covenant." There are invisible ghosts and spirits all around us known as Thetans. Thetans are made from dry ice. Zion is lord Xenu's enemy and he controls the army of thetans. There are also light emitting beings that carry out lord Xenu's commands called Pookas. Infact one Pooka sits on our shoulders writing down our deeds. There are special Pookas for special tasks like the Pooka of death or the Pooka that brings rain etc. Lord Xenu created the universe in 10 days and now is outside of spacetime sitting on a flying disc that is carried by 10 Pookas. Xenu has a place called "the oven" where he roasts and tortures all sinners with unimaginable punishments. There is also a place called "the high garden" where he blesses the believers and pious with countless virgin women and rivers of Rooh Afza and Mango juice. There are other rivers of red wine, Scotch and Vodka but they don't get you drunk. Dan was the first human whom Xenu created from sand and from his shoulder blade bone he created Diana, the first woman. Xenu then made all Pookas bow down to Dan while Zion refused. Zion said that he is made from dry ice and these humans are only made from sand. Zion was cast out of Xenu's kingdom and became his enemy. Zion's life goal is to mislead humankind so they go to "the oven" and thetans help him do that. Thor could see and talk to thetans and even converted some to Xenuism. Thetans can even possess you and you have to get excorcisms and blow the holy words of Xenu found in "the covenant" to get them out. You have to believe all of this blindly as there is absolutely no evidence nor any way to verify that this is true. If you choose not to believe then be prepared to experience the wrath of Xenu when he throws you in the oven forever! How can you not believe when we were told that Thor split the sun in two halves 2000 years ago but conveniently nobody else in the whole world noticed. It says it in the book "the life of Thor" written by Pope Smith!

One can continue writing but this is sufficient to display the outright ridiculous absurdity found in this religion.

For those who don't understand please change the following words

Xenu = Allah
Thor = Muhammad
The covenant = The Quran
Thetans = Jins/Satans
Dry Ice = Smokeless fire
Zion = Iblees
Pookas = Angels
Pooka on shoulder = Kiraman Katibeen
10 days and 10 Pookas = 6 days and 8 angels who hold the throne
The disc = Allah's throne/Arsh
The oven = Hell or Jahanam
The high garden = Jannah or Paradise
Rooh Afza and Mango Juice = rivers of milk and honey
Vodka, Scotch and Wine = rivers of wine
Dan = Adam
Diana = Eve
Exorcisms = Ruqyah
Split the sun = Split the moon
The life of Thor = Seerah of Muhammad
Pope Smith = Imam Bukhari.

Damn! grin

This is so fücking sweet. grin

I'm saving it. grin
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities 4 (myth Or Truth) by Dantedasz(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities 4 (myth Or Truth) by Dantedasz(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities 4 (myth Or Truth) by Dantedasz(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities 4 (myth Or Truth) by Dantedasz(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does An Omnipotent Being Have Enemies? / Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later / Good Bye To Religion :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.