Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

How True Is This Job Invite? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How True Is This Job Invite? (1293 Views)

ICS JOB INVITE; We Are Hiring! / Who Else Received This Job Invite? / Job Invite From BAGCO... Kindly Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This Job Invite? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Dear APPLICANT,

After thorough preview of your details and your Curriculum vitae based on recommendations,considering the working experience, skills and attributes you encompassed, the Board of Directors of DPCS Int'l Resources, Lagos Nig., invites you for an assessment.

Date:Friday 06,July 2018.

Time: 9am prompt

Venue: 116,Akowonjo rd,Jimoh bustop ,Egbeda Lagos

We apologize for the short notice, however it is important you confirm your availability to enable us make adequate preparations. Please kindly confirm your availability by replying this email as soon as possible.

Kindly respond to the mail.HR Sophie//368

You can also reach the Secretary on 07037431412

if you have any issues/requests.

The secretary will text you via the contact number above.

Anyone received same?
Re: How True Is This Job Invite? by Kunle106(m): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
Dear APPLICANT,

After thorough preview of your details and your Curriculum vitae based on recommendations,considering the working experience, skills and attributes you encompassed, the Board of Directors of DPCS Int'l Resources, Lagos Nig., invites you for an assessment.

We apologize for the short notice, however it is important you confirm your availability to enable us make adequate preparations. Please kindly confirm your availability by replying this email as soon as possible.

Anyone received same?
looks like all this gnld

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This Job Invite? by captainamiedi1: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
Dear APPLICANT,

Anyone received same?

i can tell you its scam. unless u want to see for urself

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Job Invite? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
captainamiedi1:

i can tell you its scam. unless u want to see for urself

Thank you so much and thanks Kunle106 smiley I'm not going ooo

By the way, if it is scam....what will they do actually? Just curious grin
Re: How True Is This Job Invite? by Kunle106(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

They will seat you and start lecturing you on why it's not good to do white colar job that you need to be empowered by selling their products bla bla, like all this network marketing. All in all, they will want you to pay a fee to get started.
Re: How True Is This Job Invite? by captainamiedi1: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

i have been there. i didn't wait till the end of the unending sermon. i left. the guy was talking for about two hours couldn't wait till the end but i know the end will be some useless stuff.
Re: How True Is This Job Invite? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Kunle106:
They will seat you and start lecturing you on why it's not good to do white colar job that you need to be empowered by selling their products bla bla, like all this network marketing. All in all, they will want you to pay a fee to get started.

Hahaha God forbid o! Sell their products and pay a fee? Kaaaai When I'm not drunk grin ....thanks dear
Re: How True Is This Job Invite? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
captainamiedi1:

i have been there. i didn't wait till the end of the unending sermon. i left. the guy was talking for about two hours couldn't wait till the end but i know the end will be some useless stuff.
Hahaha I won't even sit to listen to him....I came for an interview naa? No fear of God again in this part of the world!
Re: How True Is This Job Invite? by Ivorianaija(f): 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Hahaha I won't even sit to listen to him....I came for an interview naa? No fear of God again in this part of the world!

You need to be careful the websites and places you search for jobs from. Some of the most reliable I've seen are https://www./ and https://ng.indeed.com/
Re: How True Is This Job Invite? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ivorianaija:

You need to be careful the websites and places you search for jobs from. Some of the most reliable I've seen are https://www./ and https://ng.indeed.com/
Thanks a lot. I have been using Indeed actually, but of recent I clicked on a job vacancy link sent to me on WhatsApp and since then, I have been getting various job interview messages.
Re: How True Is This Job Invite? by Ivorianaija(f): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Thanks a lot. I have been using Indeed actually, but of recent I clicked on a job vacancy link sent to me on WhatsApp and since then, I have been getting various job interview messages.

Also, don't be afraid to apply for foreign jobs! Many companies are willing to hire international employees.
Re: How True Is This Job Invite? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:22am On Jul 05, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Also, don't be afraid to apply for foreign jobs! Many companies are willing to hire international employees.
Oh really? Like which countries please? Thank you smiley
Re: How True Is This Job Invite? by Kunle106(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Hahaha God forbid o! Sell their products and pay a fee? Kaaaai When I'm not drunk grin ....thanks dear
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How True Is This Job Invite? by Ivorianaija(f): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Oh really? Like which countries please? Thank you smiley

In United Arab Emirates (home of Dubai) Nigerians are welcomed with open arms! When applying for jobs in UK, US or Canada, make sure that it is a big company or franchise because those are most likely to have immigration sponsorships. If you're not sure you can always ask.
Re: How True Is This Job Invite? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ivorianaija:

In United Arab Emirates (home of Dubai) Nigerians are welcomed with open arms! When applying for jobs in UK, US or Canada, make sure that it is a big company or franchise because those are most likely to have immigration sponsorships. If you're not sure you can always ask.
Wow Wow Wow!!!! Thank you so much for this information! May God Almighty bless your real good!!!! smiley
Re: How True Is This Job Invite? by toygod2: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
Dear APPLICANT,

Anyone received same?

Hi OP!

I don't know this particular company but from all indications & my own point of view, it doesn't look like GNLD at all and if you don't mind, if where you're staying isn't too far from the place of interview, I'd advice you give it a try.

However, first off, did you apply to any company like that up?

Again, if it were to be a GNLD job, the notification eill be very very very short, say within 24hrs.
That is their major indicator, and it has always been confirmed true but a standard organization will give atleast 48hrs space for necessary preparation and all.
Come to think of it, the said company above gave even more than 48hrs.

They're are even asking you to confirm ur availability, kai.
Also they gave a number that will respond to you incase you have any enquiries.

@OP, i pray you don't regret not attending, cos it might be ur lucky day.

However, for the other posters, don't be too quick to judge or label a company, SCAM.
I only pity many people who would have lost great & real opportunities cos of things like this.

Lastly, i wish you well OP & don't forget, i only based this on my own view of it, I DO NOT KNOW THE AFOREMENTIONED COMPANY AND NEVER HEARD ABOUT EM BEFORE.
Re: How True Is This Job Invite? by Ivorianaija(f): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Wow Wow Wow!!!! Thank you so much for this information! May God Almighty bless your real good!!!! smiley

It was no problem! Also, make sure that when you're applying for a job in a foreign country, do some research on their customs and the language, because you don't want to make a fool of yourself.
Re: How True Is This Job Invite? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ivorianaija:

It was no problem! Also, make sure that when you're applying for a job in a foreign country, do some research on their customs and the language, because you don't want to make a fool of yourself.
Oh yes, I'll take note of this that as well. Thanks a while lot..I hope to come back here to share my testimony... smiley
Re: How True Is This Job Invite? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
toygod2:

Hi OP!

I don't know this particular company but from all indications & my own point of view, it doesn't look like GNLD at all and if you don't mind, if where you're staying isn't too far from the place of interview, I'd advice you give it a try.

However, first off, did you apply to any company like that up?

Again, if it were to be a GNLD job, the notification eill be very very very short, say within 24hrs.
That is their major indicator, and it has always been confirmed true but a standard organization will give atleast 48hrs space for necessary preparation and all.
Come to think of it, the said company above gave even more than 48hrs.

They're are even asking you to confirm ur availability, kai.
Also they gave a number that will respond to you incase you have any enquiries.

@OP, i pray you don't regret not attending, cos it might be ur lucky day.

However, for the other posters, don't be too quick to judge or label a company, SCAM.
I only pity many people who would have lost great & real opportunities cos of things like this.

Lastly, i wish you well OP & don't forget, i only based this on my own view of it, I DO NOT KNOW THE AFOREMENTIONED COMPANY AND NEVER HEARD ABOUT EM BEFORE.
Thanks for your kindness and support....I actually googled the address, and it turned out to belong to a different company which has been closed down. I also didn't send my application to the Company before getting their mail.
Thank you so much!!!
Re: How True Is This Job Invite? by toygod2: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Thanks for your kindness and support....I actually googled the address, and it turned out to belong to a different company which has been closed down. I also didn't send my application to the Company before getting their mail.
Thank you so much!!!

Ohk
Case Closed.

Best wishes dear
Re: How True Is This Job Invite? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2018
toygod2:

Ohk
Case Closed.

Best wishes dear
Thanks a lot...smiley

(1) (Reply)

Salary Structure For Federal Civil Servants / Police Job Offer / Elyte Entrepreneurship Training Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.