Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

The Present State Of Apapa Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Present State Of Apapa Road (35796 Views)

List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here / Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road / Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by emperorblog(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
this is a federal road the President have a,story to tell about this

Contact me for yoyr professional web design and article written
check my signature for contact
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by Truthcat: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
The question is, will you allow the govt to do what China is doing to get there?
RomanticBob:
cry cry I just viewed a trend with pictures of a nairalander in China. And now opening this tread, I am almost crying for this country. You can sleep on the road over there.
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by Born2Breed(f): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
This will continue until other sea ports are fully functional.
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by Abbeybailey(m): 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
tolexy007:
This is lagos ooooo grin
That's What you need to confront your worthless Thieflicians about not lapping the a*s of some racist pig running America. You are having all kind of woes facing you in Nigeria but a racist pig is what tickles your fancy. Charity begins at home.
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by Afonja007: 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
YOU PEOPLE OF NIGERIA ARE NOT SATISFY WITH LITTLE THING, TELL ME WETIN DO THIS ROAD THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING...TRUCKS CAN PASS THROUGH IT STILL YET YOU ARE LAMENTING, Haba undecided
ambode suppose take french president to this apapa road that place can bring tourist for lagos state undecided undecided
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by sirusX(m): 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
thank GOD French president did not choose any area around apapa 2 visit.. wat a mess..
Rather the opposite....Macaroni should come ooo

Government go fix am with the speed of light grin

2 Likes

Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by Truthcat: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
You have to build your homeland first and then others will want to come and invest there. You can't have your eyes on other people's region while you run away from yours and then expect infrastructure to appear from no where. What exactly can you point to that your forefathers built during self rule? Nothing! So stop blaming others for your problem. No investor will invest in a barren land you yourselves are running away from. Build your region and then tax people who find it great and want to do business there
chinedu234:
My opinion on this can be found on my Facebook wall. Nigeria and particularly Lagos are paying the high price for Biafra. The deliberate and strategic denial of necessary infrastructure thought to be for a boost of that region is what is haunting and plaguing Nigeria today. Solution lies in equity,justice and fair play.

1 Like

Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by Truthcat: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ambode is not your president, he's not the one collecting tax duty from you. If each region goes back to self rule, you will need to remove your shoes just before Ore to enter this region
skales67:
Ambode is the best governor in Nigeria. Ambode is working! See how clean and paved those roads are. Kai! I wish Obiano my governor is as hardworking as Amb-Ode grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by poseidon12: 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
junkiesneverdie:
They will Say Lagos is Working... lol

It's all propaganda. Lagos is slum. No decent road.

1 Like

Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by ikorodureporta: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
Which side npa & dangote com dey fix since
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by LastDays777: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
thank GOD French president did not choose any area around apapa 2 visit.. wat a mess..

He came to Nigeria?
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by Dee60: 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
That is the CHAIN we voted for!
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by ogunsj: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
segunjoe:
Is this the kind of shady work Dangote is doing in this area in exchange for tax. i am surprised to see this kind of base and form work. We deserve a better and quality job.
please don't write what you don't know. Dangote is fixing Apapa -marine bridge whalf end not Tin -can coconut mile 2 end. federal govt is still foot dragging in concessioning the road to Dangote in the name of due process. the road has become a nightmare to it users. may god punish fashola for us.
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by Sufficiency121(f): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
THIS IS WHERE WE PASS THROUGH EVERY BLESSED DAY cry

WITH HIGH RISK OF CONTAINERS AND TANKERS FALLING

ACCIDENT EVERY DAY

ONLY GOD
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by asawanathegreat(m): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
So what is gov Ambode doing about it
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by sirtoy1: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hmmmmmm, only God knows how many of my colleague wey don get accident for that road between Jan and June. me sef get my own on the 26th of may. wetin we go do nah, man must hustle .
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by skales67(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
Truthcat:
Ambode is not your president, he's not the one collecting tax duty from you. If each region goes back to self rule, you will need to remove your shoes just before Ore to enter this region

I know I will...because of the muddy waters.
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by ogunsj: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Gerrard59:

Lol. Far from one. But honestly, I have never been in such a situation. It was a horrible experience. It is not like I reside where things work 100% in the country, but the whole of Lagos - Badagry is a slum and toxic place. Total disaster! About the suffering and swearing part, well, I reiterate, the average Nigerian deserves it. When one reads their moronic and stewpid posts online and hearing what they say offline in defence of the how the situation is, then they should suffer. Worse is when educated people vote Buhari - a NEPAed bill individual. Tomorrow, someone will utter that Amode is working and be boastful about it.
you were making sense until you talk about education and performance. that road has been bad, , though not this bad under a PhD holder GEJ. good education does not translate to good leadership.. professors have governed states and left the state worst of in this country. most states that can not pay common salary go and check the educational qualification of their governors, then you will know what I m talking about.

Let the suffering continue!
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by lanrecisse30(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
YOU PEOPLE OF NIGERIA ARE NOT SATISFY WITH LITTLE THING, TELL ME WETIN DO THIS ROAD THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING...TRUCKS CAN PASS THROUGH IT STILL YET YOU ARE LAMENTING, Haba undecided
Pray to God so that the tragic part of the road will not befall you and your family, my brother the road is terrible, I pass it on daily basis.
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by Truthcat: 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ibo logic, so you'd rather protect shoes and walk in muddy water barefoot? No it will be too clean for you to come in with your shoes from red mud, or are you saying your feet are worth less than your shoes?
skales67:

I know I will...because of the muddy waters.
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by skales67(m): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
Truthcat:
Ibo logic, so you'd rather protect shoes and walk in muddy water barefoot? No it will be too clean for you to come in with your shoes from red mud, or are you saying your feet are worth less than your shoes?

You mean too clean that it will cease to be the headquarters for open defecation?

Biggest joke of 2018!

Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by Truthcat: 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
If you stay in your region, we won't have all of that. The NYSC has exposed you to be drinking from the same well you poop in.
skales67:

You mean too clean that it will cease to be the headquarters for open defecation?

Biggest joke of 2018!

Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by ToniBlaize: 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
around april month a tanker carrying fuel fell alon that road..... 2 tankers in 3days....one at trinity the other close to coconut.... it jst the state of the road... it about how people die on that road on monthly basis... u cannot count how many times trailers killer okada riders along with passengers.... together,it so sad bcus of this whole of apapa and any linking road re always blocked or weda you re c9ming from boundary ot from cms be it ojuelagba... entry into apapa is not easy..... and every now and then governor will come and make promises then disappear
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by teebaba123(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
Why should the lady been sacked
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by KwoiZabo(m): 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Its only we that use the road understand better. Even bikes gets traffic. No go areas for cars.

1 Like

Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by KwoiZabo(m): 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
Its only we that use the road understand better. Even bikes gets traffic. Its a no go area for cars. Osinbajo used helicopter to access the road over a year ago, nothing has happened, Fashola is from lagos, Nothing. even to clear waste on the road Ambode is doing nothing. I use nose covers and glasses when moving through that road.
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by Gerrard59(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
ogunsj:
you were making sense until you talk about education and performance. that road has been bad, , though not this bad under a PhD holder GEJ. good education does not translate to good leadership.. professors have governed states and left the state worst of in this country. most states that can not pay common salary go and check the educational qualification of their governors, then you will know what I m talking about.

Tell that to Singaporeans. Apparently, Nigeria's educational system is nothing to tweet home about.
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
YoungRichRuler:
As taken this morning between Berger Under Bridge after Mile 2 and Coconut.
This is the deplorable state of a Federal road in Lagos Nigeria.
I hope people can see what others are going through to get to work.

Naturally.

1 Like

Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by masterpix(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
johnmba:
Who did this us. Am sure the contract for the road was awarded, executed and money paid by different administrations.

What is going on?
it was awarded by federal government in conjunction with Dangote and flour mill company last 2 years which is supposed to last for 1year.
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by cytell56: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
YoungRichRuler:
As taken this morning between Berger Under Bridge after Mile 2 and Coconut.
This is the deplorable state of a Federal road in Lagos Nigeria.
I hope people can see what others are going through to get to work.

APC is working!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break / 10 APC Senators Pledge Votes For Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.