Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 (8426 Views)

5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by Newsprex(m): 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro is far better than the Infinix Note 5...

• 4GB RAM/ 64 inbuilt storage and 256GB expandable.
• 19:9 aspect ratio, bigger than that of Infinix Note 5
• A beautiful notch
• 12MP + 5MP back camera and 5MP frontal
• It promised a 79.5% screen to body ratio

You can see the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro full specs here or search Google and compare the two. You will see the beating it gave Note 5. Upon all the hype!

It cost N57,000 to N66,000 but the Infinix Note 5 costs N68,000 upward.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by Goldenbaby(f): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Big liar, just stop talking nonsense because you want to promote your so called phone. No price yet for note 5, the official price for now (because of the preorder) is 61,300.. And the note5 is better than this thrash you posted..

6 Likes

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by adeniyilamlek(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
Goldenbaby:
Big liar, just stop talking nonsense because you want to promote your so called phone. No price yet for note 5, the official price for now (because of the preorder) is 61,300.. And the note5 is better than this thrash you posted..
GOD WIL DELIVER U FROM CRA_ xiaomi note 5 will fall on you by force

19 Likes

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by henry007(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lool
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by olexjay(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
What about the battery durability o
Note Note note

1 Like

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by youngderek1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
Goldenbaby:
go and compare both specs and see, mtk is no where near snapdragon..infinix with their fake battery and ovtacore processors they will promise u 2days battery life and smooth performance whereas na 2hrs battery life and lagging issues, mind u I've used note 4 and I regret buying that phone thank God Xiaomi opened my eyes

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by AskProf: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
Newsprex:
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro is far better than the Infinix Note 5...

• 4GB RAM/ 64 inbuilt storage and 256GB expandable.
• 19:9 aspect ratio, bigger than that of Infinix Note 5
• A beautiful notch
• 12MP + 5MP back camera and 5MP frontal
• It promised a 79.5% screen to body ratio

You can see the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro full specs here or search Google and compare the two. You will see the beating it gave Note 5. Upon all the hype!

It cost N57,000 to N66,000 but the Infinix Note 5 costs N68,000 upward.

Where can I get one?

1 Like

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by Newsprex(m): 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
AskProf:

Where can I get one?

From Aliexpress and is coming to Jumia very soon.

2 Likes

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by Tallesty1(m): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Goldenbaby:
See as you dey embarrass yourself with pride.

14 Likes

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by Goldenbaby(f): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
youngderek1:
go and compare both specs and see, mtk is no where near snapdragon..infinix with their fake battery and ovtacore processors they will promise u 2days battery life and smooth performance whereas na 2hrs battery life and lagging issues, mind u I've used note 4 and I regret buying that phone thank God Xiaomi opened my eyes
And you think snapdragon (outdated) is better than the mtk in note 5.. please go and hide your face

8 Likes

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by Goldenbaby(f): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
Tallesty1:
See as you dey embarrass yourself with pride.
And you are hugging yourself with ignorance��

4 Likes

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by sheggsliveth: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=Goldenbaby post=69082301]And you are hugging yourself with ignorance��[/quote

I never used xiaomi before but I saw one 3 years ago.....Some people will be comparing MTK with snapdragon processors.....I beg leave trash for Lawma.......still dreaming to use cheap snapdragon phone like xiaomi but stuck with HOMTOM HT50 undecided[quote author=Goldenbaby post=69082301]And you are hugging yourself with ignorance��[/quote

I never used xiaomi before but I saw one 3 years ago.....Some people will be comparing MTK with snapdragon processors.....I beg leave trash for Lawma.......still dreaming to use cheap snapdragon phone like xiaomi but stuck with HOMTOM HT50

1 Like

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by aka12(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
youngderek1:
baba u no lie, I bought the recently released hots3 n it's been pain in my behind. Battery drains faster n it's lags quite often for my liking, heats up easily . Although the camera is sharp, fast charging, slick body.

3 Likes

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by youngderek1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Goldenbaby:
And you think snapdragon (outdated) is better than the mtk in note 5.. please go and hide your face
see this madam o grin you think it is about being outdated, even tho it is, it is far far better than d nonsense mtk in note 5..I'm not sure u know anything about mtk and Snapdragon coz if u really knew u will hide ur own face..u are just hyping d phone coz of camera coz I know that's what most of u girls like in a phone u don't even care of d phone carry 512mb as long as e dey take better picture grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Goldenbaby:
tecno is Chinese phone and aforementioned included, xiaomi by ranking is among top 5 phone brands in the world,clear ur doubt by using Google!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by samuelchimmy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
PrinxArthur1:
tecno is Chinese phone and aforementioned included, xiaomi by ranking is among top 5 phone brands in the world,clear ur doubt by using Google!
shocked Top five? Haba sufri lie Na, God dey o...
OK see this break down
1.Apple
2.Samsung
3.Htc
4.hauwai
5.nokia

Not even in the top ten self, agree they are a good brand (beats infinix hands down, no doubt, but they have not made it to the top five

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by youngderek1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=sheggsliveth post=69082712][/quote]bro Xiaomi is there for u wink

This is my usage on mi mi max 2 and I didn't charge it throughout today

1 Like

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
samuelchimmy:
OK see this break down
1.Apple
2.Samsung
3.Htc
4.hauwai
5.nokia

Not even in the top ten self, agree they are a good brand (beats infinix hands down, no doubt, but they have not made it to the top five

Who be this one, htc and nokia ke? grin.. Check google for accurate phone brand rankings.. Nobody say make u arrange phone brands wey u sabi in order of preference.. Ignorance is bliss

14 Likes

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by fibonacci2526: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
samuelchimmy:
OK see this break down
1.Apple
2.Samsung
3.Htc
4.hauwai
5.nokia

Use Google na shuuu. Xiaomi is one of the top 5 smart phone brand worldwide. Information is free on the internet.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by fibonacci2526: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Dexter247:

Who be this one, htc and nokia ke? grin.. Check google for accurate phone brand rankings.. Nobody say make u arrange phone brands wey u sabi in order of preference.. Ignorance is bliss

Lolllll.

1 Like

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by fibonacci2526: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
olexjay:
What about the battery durability o

Note Note note

Sd625+4000mah= Long lasting battery.

1 Like

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by twixx(f): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
Dexter247:

LOL this made me laugh so much...

4 Likes

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by yak(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
I don't know why it's shipping with Android 6

1 Like

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by suco01(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
samuelchimmy:
OK see this break down
1.Apple
2.Samsung
3.Htc
4.hauwai
5.nokia

huawai and nokia, wey motorola and LG dey.. i doubt
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by Boyco: 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
samuelchimmy:
OK see this break down
1.Apple
2.Samsung
3.Htc
4.hauwai
5.nokia

Lol ..HTC that are busy sacking der workers anyhow because of huge losses of the company..HTC is going down the drain soon if they dont step up der game.

1 Like

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by inkboy: 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
One word for this house...

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by ubev01(m): 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
samuelchimmy:
OK see this break down
1.Apple
2.Samsung
3.Htc
4.hauwai
5.nokia

0/5. but you try sha, for attempting the question

1 Like

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by mikool007(m): 1:20am On Jul 05, 2018
I love how people blindly follow infinix while others are getting their money's worth, keep your ignorance inside your tea and continue sipping it grin
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by imaeruaka: 3:15am On Jul 05, 2018
wow

ENTREPRENEURSHIP
*You all will agree with me that for a business to experience success, yielding much more income that the marketing sector or unit of such business or company must be as rigid as ever. That is to say, if such unit functions properly, there’s a greater tendency of such a business to experience success, since marketing is the heart of all business.*
Read more>>> and share
https://www.millitime.com/a-working-marketing-strategy-for-businesses-multiplication/?wpam_id=7

Millitime
Your 247 Career Magazine
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by bigdot1759(m): 5:29am On Jul 05, 2018
samuelchimmy:
OK see this break down
1.Apple
2.Samsung
3.Htc
4.hauwai
5.nokia

see dis na

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by fibonacci2526: 5:56am On Jul 05, 2018
yak:
I don't know why it's shipping with Android 6

It ships with Oreo. Oga where u take see Marshmallow?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment / Samsung S20 Ultra - Best Smartphone I Have Ever Used! / Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Now Official : Specs, Feature, News & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.