Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. (9160 Views)

Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You / True Life Story: See What Happened To A Woman After Being Raped By 5 Robbers / Wife Sends Her Nude Picture To Her Boss …what Her Husband Did Will Leave You Spe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. by Olabode09: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
I am a Banker in my early 30s and going through a messy divorce. I married my husband as a virgin. I have never been with any man until I was raped.

I didn’t know anything about orgasm, climax or what have you because I have never experienced it before. 8 years of marriage with a miserable sex life. I have two children from my marriage.

It happened that We traveled to my husband’s village during the last Easter period. While in his country home by 1 am in the night our house was raided by a gang of 5 armed robbers. It was a terrifying experience, after collecting all the valuables at home, the leader turned to rape me.

The leader tied my husband to a chair, tore my clothes and went on to show me his manhood that he will use it on me. I was frightened. I begged him and cried but he wouldn’t listen.

It was a rape that cost me my marriage. As the guy was entering me, I was supposed to feel pains but that wasn’t so. I felt a kind of electrifying sensation that I have never felt in my whole life. I screamed oh my God, as he started pounding on me I didn’t know when I was holding him hard and begging him not to stop to the amazement of others, I was enjoying being raped by a criminal.

I was told that I was screaming very hard as he was making love to me. Yes, I had my first orgasm through rape and since then my life hasn’t been the same. The robbers turn on me in which I scream all through.

I don’t know what came over me, maybe it was my village people that manipulated me, but all I can say is that I haven’t had much experience with my husband.

My husband gave me the beatings of my life after they armed robbers left. He called me unprintable names like a prostitute, he said he didn’t know I am an ‘ashawo’ and he can’t have an ‘ashawo’ as a wife.

I was hospitalized for two weeks as a result of that incident and his beatings. My husband left me at the hospital and travelled back to Lagos. I was damaged. How could he do such a thing to me?

What was responsible for me to enjoy being raped?

How could I even enjoy such act of cruelty on my body?

These were questions I kept asking myself. When I got discharged from the hospital, I met a divorce papers waiting for me to sign. I tried begging my husband, involved my parents but he swore instead of staying with me he will rather die. That I am a disgrace to his life.

My husband is a rich guy, so when our divorce news broke out, while I was denying it, he kept telling everyone one that I am a LovePeddler. It took me months to accept my predicament and move on. I am still in the process of healing, still seeing my therapist.

But one thing I know is that I am not what my husband says I am. I am just a woman who was sexually starved. I did not pray to be raped, but it was the turning point of my life.

I just feel like sharing this with you my family because it will help me. Please, don’t judge me, because you don’t know my pains. By January I will be through with the divorce. I just want you all to wish me well in my new life. I pray to find Love in the nearest Future.

1. What could she have done differently?

2. Was it a crime for her to enjoy rape sex like that?

3. Was the husband being fair to her?

4. Was divorce the only way out?

Please, drop your comments below.

https://dailyfamily.ng/raped-by-robbers-and-got-kicked-out-of-my-marriage/

Read Also: If You Desire More Than 3 Rounds of Sex from Your Husband, Read This post
5 ways to help your husband last longer in bed https:///2JUKUIj

Read Also: Pregnant Wife was Caught Having Sex With Another Man in her Husband’s House (See Photos) https:///2La5aW1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Very creative work of Art.

Have you considered writing scripts for Nollywood ?

18 Likes

Re: Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. by Olabode09: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
have you see one for me
Re: Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. by Mutemenot(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
A nice fiction

2 Likes

Re: Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
if that was remotely true....what exactly do you expect from us.... the marriage is over, and that lady should go look for on eof these "gifted" armed robbers to date na!

1 Like

Re: Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. by MartinCorridon: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
Organism000:
Very creative work of Art.

Have you considered writing scripts for Nollywood ?

Lol...this same fictional article was first released in 2015/2016.

Infact i just saw it last week with tons of comments; probably made the FP then.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
why didn't she grab a pillow and scream into it, instead of holding on to the rapist begging him not to stop lipsrsealed

This is an evil lie and I don't in anyway condole rape.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
LivingFree:
why didn't she grab a pillow and scream into it, instead of holding on to the rapist begging him not to stop lipsrsealed

This is an evil lie and I don't in anyway condole rape.
Condone, you meant.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. by naijacentric(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Why does dis story sound like a lie

1 Like

Re: Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
angry
I will love to watch this in Yoruba film, women that should play this character should be Juwon Adewumi,Mercy Aigbe or Ngozi Blessing Sunday

1 Like

Re: Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. by Ayodeji2k14: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
this is a copied fake story

1 Like

Re: Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. by Emilokoiyawon: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin
Re: Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. by luckyelems(m): 5:50am On Jul 05, 2018
this one you are enjoying everything in this movie don't get pregnant for your landlord or gateman o

1 Like

Re: Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 05, 2018
I swear she bleeped up and the husband did the right thing and as for me, I Will Never Settle With Such Women.

1 Like

Re: Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 05, 2018
I swear she bleeped up big time and the husband did the right thing and as for me, I Will Never Settle With Such Women.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) / If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] / Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.