Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Counter thread)Manchester City actually has more Players still in the World Cup. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Counter thread)Manchester City actually has more Players still in the World Cup. (773 Views)

AFCONQ: 4 More Players Arrive Camp, Iheanacho Still Expected. / More Players Arrive In UYO Camp Ahead Of AFCON 2021 Qualifier / Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter thread)Manchester City actually has more Players still in the World Cup. by presented007(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
I have noticed about how Manchester City has been disrespected and disregarded in this forum hence this thread becomes absolutely necessary even when they have a match the mods does not update their match on the front page just like other clubs such as Manchester United, Chelsea, and even ordinary Arsenal now I'm appealing to the Nairaland mods to stop thinking that Manchester City does not have fans in Nairaland and in Nigeria they do and we are proud of them so please always update their match on the front page we deserve it too.

Now they is a wrong write up on the front page about Manchester United having more players in the current FIFA World Cup quoter finals which is wrong

Apparently Manchester City have more players than the latter and here they are

1)Jesus Gabriel - Brazil
2) Fernandinho -Brazil
3) Danilo Brazil
4) Ederson (keeper) -Brazil
5) Vincent Kompany - Belgium
6) Kelvin Debruny - Belgium
7) Raheem Steering - England
8.) Kyle Walker - England
9) John Stones - England
10) Ferbian Delph - England
11) Benjamin Mendy France

With this I demand that the other post be taken down because is false information thanks.

Proudly a Citizen

Cc:semid4lyfe
Cc:lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Counter thread)Manchester City actually has more Players still in the World Cup. by zilon12(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
50% are bench warmers
Re: Counter thread)Manchester City actually has more Players still in the World Cup. by PrinxArthur1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bench warmers
Re: Counter thread)Manchester City actually has more Players still in the World Cup. by presented007(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
zilon12:
50% are bench warmers

The people I mentioned are always on the pitch not bench sir
Re: Counter thread)Manchester City actually has more Players still in the World Cup. by OfficialAwol(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
zilon12:
50% are bench warmers

But they are in the quarter finals...

I'm a united fan, but I will always stand with objectivity over sentiments.

If this data is confirmed, then the previous post indicating Man Utd as having most players should be taken down.

It's our right to be rightly informed.

AWOL!
Re: Counter thread)Manchester City actually has more Players still in the World Cup. by presented007(m): 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
More

Re: Counter thread)Manchester City actually has more Players still in the World Cup. by zilon12(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
OfficialAwol:

But they are in the quarter finals...

I'm a united fan, but I will always stand with objectivity over sentiments.

If this data is confirmed, then the previous post indicating Man Utd as having most players should be taken down.

It's our right to be rightly informed.

AWOL!

The point I am trying to make is that why talk about their number when only few of them actually make a difference
Re: Counter thread)Manchester City actually has more Players still in the World Cup. by presented007(m): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
zilon12:

The point I am trying to make is that why talk about their number when only few of them actually make a difference

Can you please point out any of the player that haven't partake in the world cup since it began
Re: Counter thread)Manchester City actually has more Players still in the World Cup. by zilon12(m): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
presented007:

Can you please point out any of the player that haven't partake in the world cup since it began

Benjamin Mendy, Ederson, while Fabian Delph and Fernandinho are just back up players used sparingly

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Tattoo: What The Barcelona Star’s Ink-work Really Means / Bet9ja Agents In Nigeria / Andriy Lunin Officially Unveiled At Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.