Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,499 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Steps For Making Efo Riro(stirred Vegetables) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Steps For Making Efo Riro(stirred Vegetables) (986 Views)

How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos) / How To Cook Efo Riro With Step By Step Guide (Photos, Video) / Efo Riro: A Nairalander’s Delicacy For The Weekend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps For Making Efo Riro(stirred Vegetables) by JohnsonJakins: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hello guys, in the recipe corner of mywovenwords blog; we will be learning how to prepare a very popular soup among the people in western Nigeria and even all over the world. It is called “efo riro” (stirred vegetables). This soup can be eaten with various types of swallow and some include amala, eba, pounded yam, wheat, semovita etc. this soup is so interesting to prepare and eat because various types of fish and meat can be added. So let’s begin.

Click the link below to continue:
https://mywovenwords.com/2018/06/steps-for-making-efo-rirostirred-vegetables.html

Re: Steps For Making Efo Riro(stirred Vegetables) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
abeg steps ..i wan cook am tonight! smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Superfood Called Ewedu And Why You Should Eat It / Delicious Homemade Grilled Chicken With Pictures. / How I Became A Wanderer At The Market Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.