Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,789 members, 7,798,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate (8305 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Has Something You Didnt Notice / You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! / 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
dingbang:
Lefulefu cone and see two girls wey never baff dey fight cheesy
god bwess u for inviting me herecheesy. Lemme bring beer and kwili kwilicheesy
Re: Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate by gentle136(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
Colourich:
Sorry to burst your bubbles, if kimbraa and jamariwolf swallow sperm, I DON'T, its a disgusting thing to do.

Awon sperm swallowers! These girls are really eating shit. Tufiakwa. How can a normal girl stoop so low to swallow sperm? Thats low self esteem at work.
sorry babe, u can't burst my bubbles.

One man disgusting sperm is another woman yoghurt.

I know u like it....I know u like it.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate by IamPlato(m): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2018

Wetin concern Me. My Own Is To Cum, If You Like Swallow Am na You Sabi. undecided
Re: Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate by IamPlato(m): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2018

UyaiIncomparabl Come And See What Your Sisters Are Saying
Re: Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate by Jamariwolff(f): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
Colourich:
No, I don't. semen is not meant to be swallowed and I cannot compromise my standards to please any man.
you're such a lying bitch. God!
Re: Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate by Mirabell24: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
Look look look
If you have sucked deek before, u have swallowed cum, pre cum to be exact,So please don’t sugar coat it
Abi lefulefu I dey lie cheesy why some girls too dey form sain,n na dem Yama pass
Re: Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mirabell24:
Look look look ...
If you have sucked deek before ... u have swallowed cum .. pre cum to be exact ...
So please don’t sugar coat it ....
Abi lefulefu I dey lie cheesy why some girls too dey form saint ...... n na dem Yama pass
u no lie cheesy cheesy cheesy
any babe wey dey suck pleek ..no how no no how she go don taste cum na cheesy..wetin be the d/f between cum and precum? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate by Mirabell24: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
lefulefu:

u no lie cheesy cheesy cheesy
[i]any babe wey dey suck pleek ..no how no no how [/i]she go don taste cum na cheesy..wetin b3 d d/f between and precum? cheesy

I talk am grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mirabell24:

I talk am grin

Re: Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate by Neimar: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
omo sperm dy make two girls dy cry

hot dik with thick sperm fall on ya mouths dix night angry
Re: Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
Colourich:
No, I don't. semen is not meant to be swallowed and I cannot compromise my standards to please any man.
Whats wrong in sucking cock? Uptight and boring Nigerian women.
Re: Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate by gentle136(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Colourich:
Sperm swallower! Your parents sent you to school but you prefer swallowing uniben boys sperm to studying. Tufiakwa!

At 100L you are already swallowing sperm, I wonder what you will do by the time you reach 300L, wonders shall never end. Children of nowadays.
I just can't stop laughing. grin

Dis is fun cool
Re: Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate by eplanetnews1: 1:20am On Jul 10, 2018
that is what you think
Colourich:
Thats very disgusting.
Re: Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate by milemimi93(m): 1:26am On Jul 10, 2018
Colourich:
Thats very disgusting.

U this girl.
U couldn't stand the heat? I guess that was the reason you left the kitchen..

I mentioned you on a thread and u didn't comment means u finally agreed to my points.
Re: Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate by milemimi93(m): 1:28am On Jul 10, 2018
kimbraa:
Of course, it'll be disgusting when it's those road side mechanics you date. cheesy

Thank you.. I like real people.

Not hypocrites.
Wear your true color regardless..
Re: Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 10, 2018
milemimi93:

U this girl.
U couldn't stand the heat? I guess that was the reason you left the kitchen..

I mentioned you on a thread and u didn't comment means u finally agreed to my points.
From a top-notch murderous misogynist. Nah, not worth my time. Or are you planning to kill me too?

Wouldn't want to go so hard on you or you will be committing that suicide that have been lingering on your mind since, I can be very mean.
Re: Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 10, 2018
I would never want my woman to do disgraceful things just to satisfy a sick part of me. Some fantasies are better left in the mind and not acted out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! / I Owe Nobody A Tight kitten, If You Can't Swim Then You Drown- Nigerian Lady Says / STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.