Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Very Surprising - Russian Model Goes Topless To Honour Their World Cup Hero Goal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Very Surprising - Russian Model Goes Topless To Honour Their World Cup Hero Goal (3039 Views)

Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Goes Topless In New Photo / Beverly Osu Goes Topless In Beach Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Surprising - Russian Model Goes Topless To Honour Their World Cup Hero Goal by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
Very surprising - Russian Model Goes Topless To Honour Their World Cup Hero Goalkeeper (Photos)..

A sexy model yesterday posed topless in awe of Russia’s star goalkeeper Igor Akinfeev. Maria Liman, 24, stripped for the camera and her 441,000 Instagram admirers as she was so impressed with Akinfeev’s reflexes in Russia’s latest World Cup scalp.
The stunning architect and model called the 32-year-old ‘keeper “superman”. She posted online: “Akinfeev is the best. I am still shocked!
“I am speechless. Russia is the Champion. “I am proud of our guys. Honestly, I could not believe it.”
Akinfeev was the Russia hero after his two saves in the tense penalty shootout against Spain saw his nation progress to the quarter-finals.

Spain became the latest of a string of footballing greats to get booted out the tournament. The stunner, who has a degree in architecture, bared all in her native city of Rostov-on-Don, west Russia.
And she warned Russia must beat Croatia in the quarter-finals on Saturday night or she’ll never show off her assets again.
She said: “or [if Russia lose to Croatia] I will never get undressed in their support again. “And this is not a threat, it is a warning.”
Maria, who recently declared she wants to become a mum, has previously posed for Russian Playboy

More photos - http://www.nasonaija.xyz/2018/07/very-surprising-russian-model-goes.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Very Surprising - Russian Model Goes Topless To Honour Their World Cup Hero Goal by Emilokoiyawon: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
Who send am?
Re: Very Surprising - Russian Model Goes Topless To Honour Their World Cup Hero Goal by Whizdorm001(m): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Russian babes are hottt!
Re: Very Surprising - Russian Model Goes Topless To Honour Their World Cup Hero Goal by Kingseyicoded(m): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
What is this

1 Like

Re: Very Surprising - Russian Model Goes Topless To Honour Their World Cup Hero Goal by sparog(m): 7:14am On Jul 05, 2018
Poo

Not my type

If she ain't chocolate looking with well rounded body parts

She ain't gonna be attractive to me

grin

One man's meat....

(1) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi At All White Party, Dubai (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Actress Beverly Osu Shares Semi Nude Photo / Naira Marley Heads To Quilox Club To Celebrate His Birthday After Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.