Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Lighthouse Cinema Opening To Movie Lovers In Lagos Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lighthouse Cinema Opening To Movie Lovers In Lagos Today (3515 Views)

Popular Movie Actor, Mike Bamiloye Sends Strong Message To Movie Producers, Acto / Gunmen Kill Five Football Lovers In Kaduna Attack / Big Python Killed In Lagos Today, Lagosians Pose With It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lighthouse Cinema Opening To Movie Lovers In Lagos Today by TheNewsghost: 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
A new cinema is set to launch in Lagos today. For movie-loving and cinema-going Lagosians, this is great news, especially for those on the Mainland. It is obvious that the rapidly growing population of the megacity needs to be matched with rapid development of social infrastructures.

The new cinema is named Lighthouse Cinema and is located at 91/93, Murtala Muhammed Way, Jibowu, Yaba.

According to information that The Newsghost gathered from the management this afternoon, Lighthouse Cinemas is flagging off its grand opening today by 5pm at its building in Jibowu, Lagos. The event is expected to continue tomorrow too.

*Free movies, free drink and popcorn will be available. Terms and conditions apply.

For more information, see: https://thenewsghost.com.ng/lighthouse-cinema-opening-to-movie-lovers-in-lagos-today/

Re: Lighthouse Cinema Opening To Movie Lovers In Lagos Today by Lagosfinder(m): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
mainland now has two cinemas

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My National Id Card / Exclusive: 39 Worshipers Of New Generation Church Die During Vigil In Abia / Please, Stop Forcing 'star Wars' On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.