Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. (8395 Views)

$322m Abacha Loot: List Of States To Receive Cash In July / $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. / FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
So as to RELOOT looted funds

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by y2kaustin(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
vosak:
Recover all your betting loses with goal 9ja new betting program For Free!!

Over 200+ free odds posted per day on goal 9ja with numerous Green Tickets!!!

To Visit Goal 9ja: [url=nairaland.site/sports]CLICK HERE[/url]
...i will advice u go get a decent life,d path ur threading can destroy u.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
You can only imagine what IBB, OBJ and GEJ stole. shocked shocked shocked
Buhari loot nko? Na for after life we go judge that one.

Just imagine? undecided
Nigeria is really a MEGA SHYTE-HOLE.
Rulers without conscience.

See stealing with IMPUNITY? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by yazach: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Teewhy2:
people reading this will think that this people are fighting for themselves. when they collect their own share now, we won't hear anything again.

Honestly I tire for people of this country

Why would a sane oppressed man defend/support the oppresor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by ekusma: 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
Those bunch of thieves...

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by GavelSlam: 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
Until them receive destiny resetting slap this people no go hear word.
Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by kestolove95(m): 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
post=69080621:
..........in line with the Memorandum of Understanding signed by the Switzerland Government and the Nigerian Government, the $322 million will be paid directly to the accounts of the poorest Nigerians without recourse to the National Assembly.[/b]

Since previous government have been getting this money since 1998, this is actually the first time we heard about how it is gonna be spent, cos the previous corrupt government shared 99% of it amongst themselves, (apart from the 2 years Yar'Adua spent) and you still see some people wailing and crying everywhere.
This country's issue is out of hands already. Supporters of corruption EVERYWHERE! Pathetic!!

Edit the Thread topic to 1998 from 1988 Beebee
poorest Nigerians now have accounts
Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lawalemi:
What manner of loot will take this long to recover. Abacha was a devil!

But buhari said he's a saint.
Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by Folashade2016(f): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
Na their share of the loot dem dey fine. yeye dey smell.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by gtown: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Teewhy2:
people reading this will think that this people are fighting for them. when they collect their own share now, we won't hear anything again.
correct talk cool
Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by Folashade2016(f): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Na their share of the loot dem dey fine. yeye dey smell.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by duality(m): 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
I know some persons will still attack the legislature, even with this one. I wonder for them.

Mumuni jubril is no longer forthright in his speech... What a shame.
Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by petenweke: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
After investigation what next o
This guy's don't have anything meaningful doing so they just like you occupy themselves with a long activity to form being busy.
What can even come out of the investigation

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by magzey: 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
most of them have eaten from the said plate. they will vomit be that. grin grin grin

Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by Siki355(m): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lawalemi:
What manner of loot will take this long to recover. Abacha was a devil!

since I was born till date
ave biiiin hearing Abacha loot
n his children once said they can never b broke as Dangote
so you can imagine how dis guy milked Nigeria
Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
greatman247:
Bastards, they obvious want to do that cos they won't gain a dime from the fund cos govt decides to share the fund to citizens. I support the sharing to citizens, let's eat the money and not for any projects. If the money is used for project it will end up in the pockets of rich few. That is why those reps are sad.
Take your share of Abacha Loot. This Social Benefit is for Unemployd Nigerian Lazy yoots Only

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
You can only imagine what IBB and GEJ stole.
Buhari loot nko? Na for after life we go judge that one.

Just imagine? undecided
Nigeria is really a MEGA SHYTE-HOLE.
Rulers without conscience.

See stealing with IMPUNITY? shocked

Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by Smarkie: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
sent thievies to catch a thief such a funny country
Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by franchasng: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sanni Abacha is the best president to have ever ruled Nigeria after me because both of us didn't steal or loot a dime from Nigeria's treasury and our children are all schooling in our state universities because we are too poor to afford paying foreign university high tuition fees. I had to borrow loan to buy my presidential nomination form angry ~ Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by buchai: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
but buhari said abacha did not loot, why are they probing to whom are they going to present the probing report?. am thinking that this probe will be another campaign for buhari to sit tight pls let another government aside prdnt buhari do the probing after 2019 election this present gov is like a probing government if they want to probe they should start probing the amalgamation of Nigeria from lord lugard from 1914 till present.
Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by Badonasty(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/274939-abacha-loot-reps-to-probe-recovery-from-1998-to-date.html

Whenever I read any news concerning abacha loot I always swear for buhari...that old fool said abacha didn't loot but they're busy sharing the morning and trying to "reloot" it... Naija I hail ooo
Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by Collins9156(m): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
Abacha is not corrupt, that’s all i know, where all this money coming from only Buhari can explain.

Don’t ask me any question....

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by OjujuCalabar(m): 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Obviously they didn't get their own share.

You can't deceive us again with all these fruitless probes.

We know you all better now.?
Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by charles0922(m): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wit that kind of money the best they cold have done is declare state of emergency on electricity in this country, pay the money directly to electric engineering firm from Switzerland for the project. Now how do they know who is poor to give money, a way to loot it again
Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by charles0922(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Corruption charge in this country should be death sentence by shooting
Re: Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date.. by ruthkufe: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Police Informers Killed By Boko-Haram / Nigeria Youths Embrace "Not Too Young To Run Bill / Dogara’s Loyalists Negotiate For Leadership, Committee Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.