Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? (12991 Views)

Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? / Do You Know What The White Or Black Stripes On Your Earpiece Jack do ? / How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by OboOlora(f): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2018
Ok
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by university210(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2018
Get an Original Samsung AkG earpiece, you do be glad you did and you will thank me later.

Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Bjornson01:
Skullcandy earphones can also receive a high amount of abuse for just 13k

The thing is when u buy expensive headphones u would want to take good care of them and they will last u.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Goahead(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Don't damage your ears with earpiece or headphones, get a smart speaker, people angry

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by donvicky2007: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2018
Bought Samsung Level U headset for 6k7 and has been flexing it for close to 9 months.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2018
vincentjk:

Your stuffs are nice

Thanks.
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2018
Goahead:
Don't damage your ears with earpiece or headphones, get a smart speaker, people angry

And u can also use a smart speaker when in the bus or in a crowded area or waiting at the reception of an office.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Tarivanessa(f): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2018
greenhulk:

Then u are still buying fake or substandard. If u take care of ur headphones they don't get damaged easily if they are genuine.

Pic 1; Sony SBH20. I call her the BASSMAN as the bass coming out of this thing is extraordinary. I got it for 10k and been using it since 2014. No problems.

Pic 2: MEMT X5: Got this one for 6k5 2 months ago and the sound and build quality blew me away for a Chinese headphone. Not as much bass as the Sony but gives a more balanced sound. With these 2 headphones trust me u won't ever want to try anything substandard again or all these rubbish follow come that come with phones.

I also have a jabra clipper that I have been using since 2012 but died on me January this year.
interesting, the main he crux is maintenance play a key role. But how do we maintain them.
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 05, 2018
I don't use earpiece.
My ears are too sensitive to germs.

I get boils in that region too easily.

Prevention is better than cure.
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Bestchisom(m): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Five months shocked Mehn you get maintenance culture oooooo.... Tired of buying earpiece now cos they don't even last a month... Feels like a curse... What I do now is take ppls own...
lol....that's wat i do this days oo.... i cant remember when last i bought ear piece.... i just keep collecting from friends and never return.... i have up to 4 ear piece now....
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by pcmobitech(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2018
Using 7-Years Old earphones which I got with Samsung Galaxy Y Smartphone, Still working because I don't use them regularly, uses only when travelling.
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by deeone10: 9:06am On Jul 05, 2018
well, if it is wire earphone it won't last like bluetooth earphone does. contact me if u need one at a cheaper price
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 05, 2018
Bestchisom:

lol....that's wat i do this days oo.... i cant remember when last i bought ear piece.... i just keep collecting from friends and never return.... i have up to 4 ear piece now....

LMAO ole like you...

Two things I don't buy again earpiece and lighter cheesy

If you know you know
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2018
I'm tired of buying earpiece honestly and I can't remember how many I've bought so far. I just have a smart speaker that I use when I'm indoor!

I don't mind if anyone here is willing to dash me one, at least something to use either fake or original.. at least I'll sha know I have one that I can make use of when I need it

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Goahead(m): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2018
greenhulk:

And u can also use a smart speaker when in the bus or in a crowded area or waiting at the reception of an office.
Audiophiles can be crazy, who'd use a smart speaker in any of the mentioned areas.

All right bro, use your ear bass in peace ✌️
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Leo10000(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2018
ME HAVE BEEN USING THIS PARTICULAR ONE FOR 7 MONTHS NOW AND NO QUALMS,D ONLY THING I DON CHANGE SO FAR NA D RUBBER WEY DE D MOUTH BUT BEFORE DIS ONE SHA,I BEEN DE USE 1 ABOKI EARPIECE PER 2 WEEKS
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2018
Not often. Also, I used to splurge on expensive earbuds because they lasted long but while I was on a site the last one I got fell in a hole drilled for a pile so I had to get a cheap one by the roadside. Took me a while to toggle the equalizer to my taste to make my music sound just right but I've been using it since then with no problems. That was early this year and it still works perfectly.
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Bestchisom(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2018
LMAO ole like you...

Two things I don't buy again earpiece and lighter cheesy

If you know you know [/quote]
as i'm talking to u now...i have an eye on another girl's eye piece and i'm not going to rest until it becomes mine grin[quote author=azraeljaheel post=69098057]
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2018
Averagely every 8 - 9 months, someone end up taking it or I get it misplaced. I only buy Nokia original earpiece, those beautiful piece last long, I have been using my current one since February and its still in a very good condition.
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2018
Bestchisom:

as i'm talking to u now...i have an eye on another girl's eye piece and i'm not going to rest until it becomes mine grin
as i'm talking to u now...i have an eye on one of my girl's eye piece and i'm not going to rest until it becomes mine
grin
as i'm talking to u now...i have an eye on another girl's eye piece and i'm not going to rest until it becomes mine grin
as i'm talking to u now...i have an eye on one of my girl's eye piece and i'm not going to rest until it becomes mine

Lol the thing is even when you buy, if it doesn't get damaged someone will surely collect it.....

I just pity that poor girl.... But you Kala o... You have four already abi earpiece Don dey do promo make I run go vap my guys own grin
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by jidobaba(m): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2018
Goahead:
Couldn't agree more. I have several Bluetooth portable speakers and my ears thank me for it.
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by HARDDON: 9:30am On Jul 05, 2018
greenhulk:

or all these rubbish follow come that come with phones.

You obviously haven't had a sleek sound romance with the Galaxy S9+ follow come sound system.

Well engineered to slip into your ears effortlessly, structured with long lasting materials, fashioned with futuristic style, fitted with well filtered sounds and massive bassline; that makes you wonder how such a tiny piece could output such big Beats!
Sexy controls from an intuitive mind.

Just imagine me giving free product reviews.... I get paid for this kinda stuffs. But heck, what's good is good!

Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by jidobaba(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2018
greenhulk:

Earphones have their place. The problem is that people tend to overuse them.
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by sirlop(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2018
I’ve been using the earphone that came with my IPhone 7 Plus since last year January and it still works
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Larryslim(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2018
Using my follow come S7 Edge earpiece since two months now..
I bought one earpiece for 2k once,I forgot it in Maryland Mall,that day i wan cry grin
But before then I don't buy earpiece!
Because I can't be buying 200naira earpiece and once I get home,when I play Drake God's plan, I'll be hearing small doctor Penalty..

8 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2018
HARDDON:

You obviously haven't had a sleek sound romance with the Galaxy S9+ follow come sound system.

Well engineered to slip into your ears effortlessly, structured with long lasting materials, fashioned with futuristic style, fitted with well filtered sounds and massive bassline; that makes you wonder how such a tiny piece could output such big Beats!
Sexy controls from an intuitive mind.

Just imagine me giving free product reviews.... I get paid for this kinda stuffs. But heck, what's good is good!

Relax guy, I know Samsung Galaxy s series from s8 upwards come with free akg tunes headphones and they are really good. What I meant by rubbish follow come are those that come with them infinix, tecno, Gionee, etc. Xiaomi does not even include headphones in their package.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Chikebranny123(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Five months shocked Mehn you get maintenance culture oooooo.... Tired of buying earpiece now cos they don't even last a month... Feels like a curse... What I do now is take ppls own...
is there any plan in place to return the earpiece

Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by damosky12(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2018
jaymichael:
Last time colleague of mine that recommended the ear piece to me checked, he doesn't have it anymore. Do you know computer village? I just called my colleague and he told me that the seller now has the ear piece in stock. I won't be going to Ikeja anytime soon because I am busy with some work at Tincan. I don't know how I can help. Maybe if I can get the seller's number I can send it to you so he can direct you to his shop. Just tell him you want to buy "MAGNET EARPIECE" you can even buy other ones if not satisfied with the magnet earpiece.

Where exactly in computer village can one get that Magnet earpiece?
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by khvnggift(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2018
Wheneva I buy ear piece a girl wil jst appear 3weeks leta and collect it. So I stopped buying
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by cokoesang: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2018
greenhulk:

Then u are still buying fake or substandard. If u take care of ur headphones they don't get damaged easily if they are genuine.

Pic 1; Sony SBH20. I call her the BASSMAN as the bass coming out of this thing is extraordinary. I got it for 10k and been using it since 2014. No problems.

Pic 2: MEMT X5: Got this one for 6k5 2 months ago and the sound and build quality blew me away for a Chinese headphone. Not as much bass as the Sony but gives a more balanced sound. With these 2 headphones trust me u won't ever want to try anything substandard again or all these rubbish follow come that come with phones.

I also have a jabra clipper that I have been using since 2012 but died on me January this year.

i agree with u bro, i have been using urbanears (from urbanears.com) for 6 yrs now, and still pumping, pls i just read about the MEMT X5 and so much interested, how can i get it? is it on Konga or Jumia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Use My Mtn Bonus Credit / Which Android Phone Has These Specifications? Help / NCC: Telcos To Pay ₦200,000 Fine Per Line Over Failure To Verify NIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.