Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? (12992 Views)

Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? / Do You Know What The White Or Black Stripes On Your Earpiece Jack do ? / How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Auladimeji2: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
Iamvjdamilola:
Is it the wireless
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Auladimeji2: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
OneKinGuy:
I use Xiaomi pro HD Hybrid earphone. Clear sounds and good bass.
how much
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Bestchisom(m): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Lol the thing is even when you buy, if it doesn't get damaged someone will surely collect it.....

I just pity that poor girl.... But you Kala o... You have four already abi earpiece Don dey do promo make I run go vap my guys own grin
lol... those girls get money joorh.... i have noticed that whenever i buy earpiece, i wont use it for long... it will starting misbehaving but anyone wey i map from pesin, the last excess...so it nt my fault.... let the mapping kwontinue
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Bestchisom:

lol... those girls get money joorh.... i have noticed that whenever i buy earpiece, i wont use it for long... it will starting misbehaving but anyone wey i map from pesin, the last excess...so it nt my fault.... let the mapping kwontinue

Nah hell you go rotten put grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by vincentjk(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Auladimeji2:
what's The Name Of It

Don't know the name, it's just white in colour
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Ejadike(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
jaymichael:
Last time colleague of mine that recommended the ear piece to me checked, he doesn't have it anymore. Do you know computer village? I just called my colleague and he told me that the seller now has the ear piece in stock. I won't be going to Ikeja anytime soon because I am busy with some work at Tincan. I don't know how I can help. Maybe if I can get the seller's number I can send it to you so he can direct you to his shop. Just tell him you want to buy "MAGNET EARPIECE" you can even buy other ones if not satisfied with the magnet earpiece.
please can you help me with his number?
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Bestchisom(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Nah hell you go rotten put grin cheesy
lol...i'll repent before then....it not my fault na
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by consultancy: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
unlike phones, i do not get bored with earpieces often unless they are damaged. i could use one for over 1 year, that's if i use it alone and handle carefully. if others use it with me, it doesn't last a month before it would need to be changed
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by meobizy(f): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
I change mine when they get damaged. The last I had I used them for four years [2012 - 2016]. They stayed in pristine condition and were only manhandled by people I borrowed them to. I guess all the abuse got too much and the left channel gave out.
Since 2016 till date I have used in-ear headphones. They are not so good but I don't see need to change them.
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by aezenkwu(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
They don't last, I need to buy a quality one but not too costly Pls.
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Auladimeji2: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
saint2ace:

I totally agree with you on this one. I have the Sony SBH20 too, bought mine in 2013 for about ₦6500 and still going strong, I've had to change the earplugs 2ce though, but the command centre is still jamming.

Then I use the Mi super Bass earpiece with braided cables as back up. And the sound is awesome. Funny enough I got it on Jumia for just ₦1650, sometime last year and it's still working excellently.
pictures of it,please
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by FaceThem: 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
akeentech:

Nigeria or foreign?
Nigeria Google Adsense Sir, Give me your phone number
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Kendrick80(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Is Ofia any good?
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by saint2ace(m): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2018

Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by LeoFish92(m): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
university210:
Get an Original Samsung AkG earpiece, you do be glad you did and you will thank me later.

The one I bought on jumia for almost 5k spoiled after one month, may to June .... All my earphones spoil at the base

Same with the one the Op used as illustration, the Infinix Xe02, bought it 11k from konga last year, shit lasted just 7 months before it spoiled at the base..... That earphone is the best I've ever used

Me I don vex

Yesterday I bought a Samsung earpiece for 2k, and I didn't waste time in safeguarding that particular weak spot....

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by LeoFish92(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
Kendrick80:
Is Ofia any good?

I'll rather u buy the one I posted, it's 2k
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by LeoFish92(m): 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
Kalapizim:
The highest I have used is for 5 months with serious cellotaping and Biro cover tricks. cheesy

How do u do the Biro cover tricks?
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Kendrick80(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
LeoFish92:

I'll rather u buy the one I posted, it's 2k
Okay..Thanks
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by jaymichael(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ejadike:
please can you help me with his number?
I don't have it.
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by akeentech(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
FaceThem:
Nigeria Google Adsense Sir, Give me your phone number
See my signature below for my WhatsApp number
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by mrbillz(m): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
My EarPods that came with my iPhone X been serving me since February. The surround sound quality is outta the world. Watching movies with it sounds like you’re in a cinema
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by university210(m): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
Original one from slot or any other registered retail outlets is about 11k. When you buy it, hold the head of both ears, you will feel the weight.
N:B- this is not to say it won't get bad if not used properly.
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by OneKinGuy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
Auladimeji2:
how much
about 5k from aliexpress
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Leo10000(m): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Auladimeji2:
pictures And Name.Please
can't upload pics tho,ll rather describe to to u,it has a wireless transparent tiny tube from d 2 small speakers to d control panel, d panel has a switch of from IP to Nokia and a botton 4 play an pause,from der is ur normal cord wire to b connected to ur phone...
d bass is madt gan
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Sunnybabe(m): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
Kalapizim:
The highest I have used is for 5 months with serious cellotaping and Biro cover tricks. cheesy
u try ooo....I still bought one last week Wednesday and eventually cut into two on Friday......

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by alkene007: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
Kindly upload the pic

[/color][color=#990000]
Leo10000:

can't upload pics tho,ll rather describe to to u,it has a wireless transparent tiny tube from d 2 small speakers to d control panel, d panel has a switch of from IP to Nokia and a botton 4 play an pause,from der is ur normal cord wire to b connected to ur phone...
d bass is madt gan
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
Three weeks maximum, they don't last with me. It's either someone collects it or it cuts. But it's over a month now I've not gotten another undecided
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by CDCEO001: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
I really do not like earpiece? I prefer a headset, but not the type that look too big.
I used my Plantronics P590 for about 9 year, and i bought it for about $160 USD in 2006 or 2007.

It still works, just that it has fallen down too much and I mistakenly slept on it couple of nights, so one of the ear side breaks. I still can't let go of it, it been sitting around in my closet for 3yrs...lol... It really served me well.

Planning to buy another quality one when the money comes....
Been managing some under 1k cheap earpiece for some time now.
The last two i used is OFIA and lasted about 2~3 months each.

But I really liked the OFIA, though they have different models.

I am currently using this one now.

It has an Apple logo on the white small case, but i know is not from Apple and probably Aba made. But I like it somehow, don't really care much about who made it. Been using it for 2 weeks.

Modified: I used another headset called Runix Reed as a replacement of my Plantronics, bought it about $60 usd from online store.
But did not last i expected, it lasted a little over a year. I had it around my neck when a little rain dropped, the next day it didn't work again... Maybe water got inside.
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Emmysky(m): 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
Just inside last month, i bought 2 earpiece #500 and #1000, both spoilt. Since then i have been borrowing people's own. If one ear stops talking, I will just jeje go and drop it back then look for another victim. when the owner asks, I will now be like: When i bin use am last, The 2 ear been dey work oo. Maybe na cold spoil am.
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by saint2ace(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
For anyone who wants to convert their regular earpiece to a bluetooth headset, just search for wireless bluetooth receiver on jumia it goes for about N1,200, when u get it just attach your regular earpiece and you have a fully functional bluetooth headset. Cheers

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Abiodunspectre(m): 2:30am On Jul 16, 2018
Almost every time
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by tafat: 5:53am On Jul 16, 2018
been rocking my nice earpiece on my tecno spark for some time now, but it has started giving me issues because am always folding it.
Tarivanessa:
Hi nairalanders,

Hands free accessories are awesome part of our smartphones especially earpieces or headphones as the case may be.Unfortunately, earphones are rather delicate pieces of tech, regardless of whether they're expensive or not, they seem the most fragile no matter how we handle with care.

How often do you change your earpiece ?
For more http://www.infinix.club/forum/196/511901

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Opt Out Of Annoying MTN Subscriptions / Which Android Phone Has These Specifications? Help / Pls How Do I Use My Mtn Bonus Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.