Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,734 members, 7,802,217 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) (81081 Views)

Man Marries Two Wives Same Day In Cross River (Photos) / Couple Holds Wedding Ceremony On A Boat In Lagos / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wedding is a day.... The marriage is the harder part.......

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
angry

Nitori oloun! Chai this one wey her leg be like coke and face like fanta don tie Chinedu o.

Mbanuuuuu! Amadioha must hear this angry

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by LZAA: 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
Igbo men loving Yoruba women since 333 BC

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by toye440: 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
The guy marry wife.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
hmmmm. One Nigeria forever.

God forbid

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
I code the plan. Say 'yes' or we die here grin

On a more serious note hope all the NCAN advocates are seeing this. Be fooling around while the mature minds are breaking "barriers" to do the needful.

Cc. NCAN president. cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Waffarianman(m): 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Naso. Correct man
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by omoranmilowo: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Beware of 419 guys. Not all that glitters are gold
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by LZAA: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Must have been a very romantic moment for her! David Chinedu is off the market with the Love of his life Oluwakemi, According to him, He organized a surprise Boat ride for her, and she never knew it was the day for the ring..

He popped the question and she said yes..Congrats to them.

See More Photos below!

Gossip Blogger--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-takes-his-girlfriend-into-middle-of.html

hmmm
we don't do afonja women
this dude is up to something
QED

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Maket: 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
No longer Yoruba man taking Igbo girl friend again.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Must have been a very romantic moment for her! David Chinedu is off the market with the Love of his life Oluwakemi, According to him, He organized a surprise Boat ride for her, and she never knew it was the day for the ring..

He popped the question and she said yes..Congrats to them.

See More Photos below!

Gossip Blogger--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-takes-his-girlfriend-into-middle-of.html

Lagoon things.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
efulefu... they are don chop his brain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by lunacol(m): 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
NCAN People,how market? kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by seunjungle1(m): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
No life jacket in case there should be need for it....
When love don enter your brain it subdued the common sense in man
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
D guy wants to lyk davido
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by skales67(m): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
See as the girl furgly! undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by EmmySparky(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
lol...thats my guy...once she says NO...u just toss her into the water...

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by skales67(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
LZAA:

hmmm
we don't do afonja women
this dude is up to something
QED

I swear. Maybe her father must be one of Otedola's boy that has small change.

Igbo men are not known to contaminate their bloodlines

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Aku8702: 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
delugajackson:
Alcohol and love are the official sponsors of madness. Why go through all this stress just to propose? You boarded a boat, a fĂșckin speed boat and took it to the middle of the sea just to pop the question. To what end?

If you are my fiancee and you are envisioning something like this, you better snap out of it. In fact, if you're lucky enough, I might just throw the ring over to you and you better catch it.

Oga/madam.....you are just a hater...a jealous one for that matter

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by perdollar(m): 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
her ugliness is a stench may be is bc she's from d region of shot putters, a very dirty ethnic group. nwanne u r in a mess.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by LZAA: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
skales67:

I swear. Maybe her father must be one of Otedola's boy that has small change.
Igbo men are not known to contaminate their bloodlines
just see afonjics rejoicing smh if u know u know

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by idonhammer: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
hammer6F:
STOP WETIN? NO WAY,THIS MARRIAGE COLLABO MUST CONTINUE UNTIL 98% AFONJAS AGREE THAT IGBO AMAKA!
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by ohem007(m): 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Dear Op...

Fvck you
fvck your misleading post....

I thought the girl and the man were both standing in the middle of the river o...

Mtcheww.....

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by tintedniggz(m): 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Colourich:
I love this.
Mention three things you love about. (30 marks) grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
This guy is not doing this with his normal eye
he has been bewitched.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Igbo men are romantic like that.

sorry, educated and enlightened ones pls.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Must he use white speed boat?... Why not red to make it romantic.... Words of a small girl.... With big God

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by osusuallstars: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
delugajackson:
Alcohol and love are the official sponsors of madness. Why go through all this stress just to propose? You boarded a boat, a fĂșckin speed boat and took it to the middle of the sea just to pop the question. To what end?

The only time I can support this idea is if she says "NO" in the end, it would be nice to push her off the boat!

If you are my fiancee and you are envisioning something like this, you better snap out of it. In fact, if you're lucky enough, I might just throw the ring over to you and you better catch it.
same attitude why you are still not married

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by CSTR1005: 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
Damn.
When an igbo man is in love, he goes all in.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by hammer6F: 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=idonhammer post=69090135][/quote]

U AND WHO DEY COLLABO NAU?

SELF DELUSION IS A MAJOR SYMPTOM OF POOR MENTAL HEALTH.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
she no even fine.....just get gud body with bad face....Yoruba ppl sef

6 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
SO IGBO MEN MUMU LIKE THIS, MAKE I LAUGH IN NUPE, I TRUST YORUBA GIRLS ALWAYS ON TOP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? / Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.