Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) (81100 Views)

Man Marries Two Wives Same Day In Cross River (Photos) / Couple Holds Wedding Ceremony On A Boat In Lagos / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 7:00am On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:
Alcohol and love are the official sponsors of madness. Why go through all this stress just to propose? You boarded a boat, a fúckin speed boat and took it to the middle of the sea just to pop the question. To what end?

The only time I can support this idea is if she says "NO" in the end, it would be so nice to push her off the boat!

If you are my fiancee and you are envisioning something like this, you better snap out of it. In fact, if you're lucky enough, I might just throw the ring over to you and you better catch it. No time for frivolities.

Bloggers! That's behind Civic Centre V.I. That may not be necessary but it wasn't in the middle of the sea.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Ezniteadin(m): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2018
Wait a few Years, You will see her ranting on social media like Tonto and claiming all men are dogs,

this guy wey i dey see so, will show her Heart break pepper

It is a game of smart guy vs mugu

you will read the real story when they begin to unfollow themselves on twitter and instagram

then they will not want to report to Nairaland

I have seen these things play out

Logic vs emotion always a disaster
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Malawian(m): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2018
If she didn't say yes, am sure she knows how to swim.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by BilliBaron: 7:09am On Jul 05, 2018
Propose in the middle of the sea....i think they descided to make mammy water a guest of honor.....my own is i don't want them to come to socia media and start disturbing us with "Help Our Children Is Behaving Like They're From The Water" as if they didn't know how it started.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:10am On Jul 05, 2018
CALABAR WOMAN WOULD HAVE SUSPECTED SHE'LL BE USED FOR RITUAL ..
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Citizen99: 7:18am On Jul 05, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Must have been a very romantic moment for her! David Chinedu is off the market with the Love of his life Oluwakemi, According to him, He organized a surprise Boat ride for her, and she never knew it was the day for the ring..

He popped the question and she said yes..Congrats to them.

See More Photos below!

Gossip Blogger--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-takes-his-girlfriend-into-middle-of.html

Why not say "A Man Takes His Girlfriend to the Middle of River, kneels to Propose" instead of IGBO man...YORUBA girlfriend....CAN'T WE RECOGNISE OURSELVES AS A NIGERIAN EVEN FOR ONCE

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:18am On Jul 05, 2018
I hope una no go born mame water?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 05, 2018
Kai, tribalists own don finish. See as e pain them.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 7:37am On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:
Alcohol and love are the official sponsors of madness. Why go through all this stress just to propose? You boarded a boat, a fúckin speed boat and took it to the middle of the sea just to pop the question. To what end?

The only time I can support this idea is if she says "NO" in the end, it would be so nice to push her off the boat!

If you are my fiancee and you are envisioning something like this, you better snap out of it. In fact, if you're lucky enough, I might just throw the ring over to you and you better catch it. No time for frivolities.
cheesy

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by elmodee7(m): 7:38am On Jul 05, 2018
hammer6F:
DEAR YORUBAS

PLEASE, STOP ALL THIS TRIBAL NONSENSE.

IT VERY SLEAZY AND OFFENSIVE TO OUR SENSIBILITY.

IGBO AND YORUBA DONT SHARE ANYTHING APART LUGARD LUMPING US TOGETHER IN NIGERIA.

PEOPLE MARRY EVEN CHINESE AND INDIA OR WHITE.

IN NIGERIA, PEOPLE FROM ALL ETHNICITY HAVE INTER-MARRIED, BUT MAJORITY PREFER THEIR OWN ETHNICITY.

STOP USING THIS MEDIUM TO SHOW CASE A FALSE UNION OF YORUBA AND IGBO. (PROPAGANDA)

PLEASE STOP IT ALREADY...
ur foolishness is unbelievably.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 7:43am On Jul 05, 2018
People of the UNDERWORLD.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Ashley86400: 7:51am On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:

Quit lying to yourself, jealous monger.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Citizen99: 7:51am On Jul 05, 2018
hammer6F:
DEAR YORUBAS

IGBO AND YORUBA DONT SHARE ANYTHING APART LUGARD LUMPING US TOGETHER IN NIGERIA.

IN NIGERIA, PEOPLE FROM ALL ETHNICITY HAVE INTER-MARRIED, BUT MAJORITY PREFER THEIR OWN ETHNICITY.

STOP USING THIS MEDIUM TO SHOW CASE A FALSE UNION OF YORUBA AND IGBO. (PROPAGANDA)

WHY NOT RELOCATE FROM LAGOS (YORUBA LAND) TO DRIVE HOME YOUR POINT[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Ashley86400: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2018
skales67:

I swear. Maybe her father must be one of Otedola's boy that has small change.

Igbo men are not known to contaminate their bloodlines
As a beautiful Igbo-Yoruba lady, I find your comment disgusting.
Other than boundaries being set up by foreigners, what is the difference between Ibo and Yoruba?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by MENELIK11: 8:04am On Jul 05, 2018
CSTR1005:

My friend, you are chatting shitt.
Emmanuel macron is an exception, not the norm.
Besides, he is white.
He did not settle for an old woman because he could not get young ones, which is what you Yoruba people do.
He settled for a mature woman because he actually loved her.

Yoruba men on the other hand are not good enough for the young white women, so you go for vulnerable old women.
That is your modus operandi. Anything can do.
No class, no standards.

You also said Yoruba girls are independent, so igbos lack courage to approach them? lol
You have got jokes.

Have you seen the average igbo woman compared to the average Yoruba woman?
Now give me one good reason why igbo men would leave that and go for Yoruba women.

Check out the igbo men married to Yoruba women. It is always the stunners among the Yoruba female selection.

We go for quality always regardless of how rare.
If we must marry a Yoruba woman, then she must be very fine and educated.

Now compared that to the Yoruba men married to igbo women.
The igbo women in my opinion are most times not all that . A little bit average.

That is because the average Yoruba man hops on the most vulnerable lay. The quality of the lady is secondary.
The highest quality igbo women are beyond your reach anyway, so you Hop on the average vulnerable mgbeke.

Even davido with all his money got an average looking mgbeke that dropped out of college, and started worshipping her.

A sharp deviation from the behaviour of igbo man that go for the best always.

Maybe it has to do with the bride price culture in igboland.
You always want to get your money's worth.

Oga, I beg to differ! Most Yoruba ladies place much emphasis on education. You may wish to know that an average Igbo lady with masters can settle down for a guy with FSLC but doing well in business but then an average Yoruba lady doesn't settle for a guy that is lower than her academically. You can take your time to confirm this on your own. For Davido's story, we all know how it will end (Baby mama). Wizkid just got an American baby mama, it is the norm among some musicians.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Masterppower: 8:04am On Jul 05, 2018
BluntBoy:

She confessed at last cheesy

Nothing special about that. Might be nothing more than social media stuff. And in addition, the ride is cheap.

And why haven't you done same?

Talk is cheap you know?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Funibk: 8:04am On Jul 05, 2018
for ur cheap data subscription and bulk sms contact us via 08136130102/08132050207. Thanks
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:08am On Jul 05, 2018
Masterppower:

And why haven't you done same?

Talk is cheap you know?
Must everyone do the same thing cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by emerged01(m): 8:11am On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:

grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by MENELIK11: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2018
omenziate:
Igbos lack the courage to approach Yoruba girls must be the most asinine , fatuous and nonsensical post I have seen in a long time. The Igbo man that goes to the most inhabitable part of the world with his will and ChI. Na dirty undesirable Yoruba girls wey their people no even desire come be work??

I have heard it all on Nairaland

Oga, I may not know your definition of dirty. Maybe to you, an average Igbo Person with fair skin is neat while an average Yoruba person with dark skin is dirty. Gone are those days when people will come from one corner of the world to Lagos and start giving us craps. To some extent, Ajegunle is one of the dirtiest place in Lagos and guess what? it is permeated by those "we the SE & SS" This is information age, ignorance is a choice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Ganamustgo(m): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2018
hammer6F:
DEAR YORUBAS

Its you that should stop your tribal bigotry.

I'm a Yoruba man and I'm definitely going to marry an Igbo lady.

The things that connect two lovers together are mostly incomprehensible to a third party.

I want to wish them happy married life in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by MENELIK11: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2018
perdollar:
yes mr afonja. ur ppl r so much a pig DT I believe ur ancestors like oduduwa ws a pig wen he climbed down to earth wt chain. olodo, everybody on earth know say Yoruba means to b dirty.

Mr Osu, nobody knows Yorubas are dirty except the Igbos. That is the crap you guys have been selling until you were proved to be the dirtiest by some independent bodies, it is crystal clear that an average Osu Jew whether first class from Anambra, tokunbo from Imo or Inferior Osu from Abakaliki bore much hatred for Yoruba People and as a result any information coming from them about Yoruba is both unreliable and unreasonable. A trip to ABA, the dirtiest part of the World will convince you.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by GMbuharii: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
Igbo men loving Yoruba women since 333 BC

See how pained the Ipork bigots are cry cry cry cry cry

lols,keep pretending to be happy,when its clear you are angry and sad that such a pretty educated yoruba girl is outta ur reach.
Ok ok,u are acting happy,are you happy for the Igbo man?

Btw,You and ur ewedus can manage omo alatas,omo agege bread and awon alagbo. grin grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by kriss27(m): 8:38am On Jul 05, 2018
Saff:
embarassed Jealous
I Love you
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Doublejoy411(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2018
When the post said 'man takes girl to river and proposes to her on a boat' .......I thought he took her on a canoe across the river and proposed to her in the canoe
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by LIVEBYTRUTH: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2018
He is laughing now like a he goat, when she fill his house with marine spirit children , he would start complaining like an old land rover , i wish him whatever he wishes himself, the lady is cute o.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by CSTR1005: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2018
Gotze1:
This is just long epistle. Truth hurts so bad. I repeat, you guys lack courage to approach Yoruba girls. So, all the young white Yoruba people have been marrying, na you dey marry them ba. Even my cousin married a very young white American lady. And another of my cousin in Dortmund married a very young German babe. Keep deceiving yourself here. What concerns me with you people that I will be giving reason, the truth of the matter is that you guys lack courage. That is it. You want to take control of your wife and Yoruba girls won't take that.
There are no group of women more independent than the igbo women.
Look at the female activists and feminist promoters in the Nigerian society today. Most of them are igbos.

The Yoruba women you are talking about are subservient to their husbands.
I have never seen any reason to believe their independence which does not really exist, is a factor which drives igbo men away.
it is not.
They are just not physically attractive enough compared to a lot of igbo women and you know it.

You are bringing variables that have no bearing on the situation.

Igbo men marry whites a lot. Are you saying they are trying to control them?

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by princfred(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2018
With the example of fantastic love Davido and FFK are showing to their igbo mates, every igbo man who lands a Yoruba lady should reciprocate and even out do the formers.

Igbo men must not carry last in this matter o.

*I didn't know daggers were already drawn here.* Too bad, it shouldn't be the case on every issue.
#feelingdissapointed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Gotze1: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Oh you mean he saved her from being the next victim of una head hunting saga. ThankGod that Igbo man dragged her out before we see her body parts all over una market place selling like hot potatoes for the next ritualist. Luckily for her, she doesn't have to partake in the next dead obas body part eating. Thank God that Igbo man saved that poor girl.
Lol, head haunting, head haunting, that is in all tribe and region, but for drinking corpse water, we all know whatssup, I am pitying the babe on that. All these epistle una dey write here are just consolation. Only if she knows what she's going into.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? / Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.