Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion (40007 Views)

Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by DIYhackers: 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
Pataricatering:
thats the dumbest thing iv ever heard !
Not surprising most of you are dumb
Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by ibnchokomah(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
Pataricatering:
when people embezzle money , they pay tithe and thank Jesus why should this be any different ?
Same story my sister. It's disheartening. Although I'm talking about this particular topic. On an embezzlement thread I would still say the same thing.

1 Like

Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by DukeNija(m): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

so you mean to say that a man who has a gf should give money to these good for nothing women?! why should a man give money to a woman?! is she employed by him?! what is a her job that she requires "payment"?

sex that we both enjoy, men should now pay woman for it?!? ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

That’s how one useless girl asked my married colleague to give her 50k today. I almost lost it!
Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Pataricatering:
we didn’t loose our morals when married men were chasing girls up and down but we have suddenly lost our morals because girls are cashing in !

You girls always regret at the end because na divorce he dey always end for girls like una.
Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by CSTR1005: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
dey are everywhere now.

I called a lady just an hour ago and I was hearing male voice panting in the background rhythmically, and the guy was trying to hide it by reducing the volume.

I felt like crying for myself. The babe had the mind to pick my call in the middle of her sex session.
Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
DukeNija:

That’s how one useless girl asked my married colleague to give her 50k today. I almost lost it!

the reeason these animals have the audacity to ask is because some foolish men do give them.... let her go ask her damn FATHER!

4 Likes

Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by 3RNEST(m): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Pitokwe:

He was specific here.

This so rampant now.
Hope u not a small girl with big.......?
grin grin grin grin Na MOD u dey talk to like that bro? always check profile before you reply any nairalanders.. grin grin
Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by Pitokwe(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
3RNEST:

grin grin grin grin Na MOD u dey talk to like that bro? always check profile before you reply any nairalanders.. grin grin

Which ye ye MOD?
This is democracy
Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by 3RNEST(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Pitokwe:

Which ye ye MOD?
This is democracy
grin grin grin OK continue
Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by Toks2008(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
Factfinder1:

I'm talking about unmarried girls who follow married men understand the post before you comment

You are the one not getting my question.

I asked you that what if these married men are actually married to them?

Until you ladies wake up to accept that men will be men,you will continue to bother your head about the sermon of monogamy.
Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
no comment
Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by ClassicMan202(m): 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
Small girl with big breast grin grin
Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by nigeria005(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
this issue is foolish... let us blame these clueless babes AND the men (married or not) who gladly pay them for this nonsense!
if u say anytin dere again ehn!!as if he no like am...mr saint
Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by AuroraB(f): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
Pitokwe:

When u see one.you will know by the way they talk...enjoy

I love karma
Keep quite if you can't arrest them wink
Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
nigeria005:
if u say anytin dere again ehn!!as if he no like am...mr saint

me...wasting good money on useless women?! kai!
Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by Amuluonyenaego: 12:04am On Jul 05, 2018
Hold ur boyfriend and husband tight. Small girls �� with big God are everywhere oo.
Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by CsRockefeller(m): 12:30am On Jul 05, 2018
That building is a hostel in my alma matter: Bells University.
Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 05, 2018
Hmm small girl with big God..sounds like a typical runz girl's slogan
Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by Kennyoloyede(m): 3:49am On Jul 05, 2018
wink
Haha
Good morning

Check my signature
Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by Pitokwe(m): 8:24am On Jul 05, 2018
AuroraB:
Keep quite if you can't arrest them wink

Karma is bitch cool
Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by Revolva(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2018
i de tell u

hahahaha

olosho generations

https://www.facebook.com/naijaolosho
Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by Herrmes: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
Too many broke boys on romanceland, damn.

1 Like

Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by AuroraB(f): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
Pitokwe:

Karma is bitch cool
Sayeth who?
Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by Pitokwe(m): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2018
AuroraB:
Sayeth who?

Check your profile picture cool
Re: 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion by imagrg(m): 5:46am On Apr 08
The leaders of tomorrow doing what they know best!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend / Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.