Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body (41778 Views)

Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense / Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body / Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by cabilla(m): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2018
not my business i need to make money
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by Lizilicious(f): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2018
I swear I'm not seeing anything "surgically enhanced"" ..
The person below me shud help me check
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by LazyNairalander(m): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2018
Colourich:
Must you kiss and tell?
That's cause I miss her and still find her irreplaceable.
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by Temptee101(m): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2018
Ugly thing
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2018
LazyNairalander:

That's cause I miss her and still find her irreplaceable.
Now that's touching! you can still make amend.
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by LazyNairalander(m): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2018
Colourich:
Now that's touching! you can still make amend.

I have already but she wouldn't listen to me anymore.
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2018
LazyNairalander:

I have already but she wouldn't listen to me anymore.
Eyya, take heart there, the best is yet to come.
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by Auxtin85(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Her legs still looks like pliers. Why waste your money if they can't enhance your legs. Craze people everywhere
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by LazyNairalander(m): 9:43am On Jul 05, 2018
Colourich:
Eyya, take heart there, the best is yet to come.
I never quit hoping for that.
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by Bigdeeee: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2018
Still ugly lipsrsealed
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by mercy232(f): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2018
If it was her leg she dealt with, then she needs another surgery soon..
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2018
guess na internal enhancement
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by Fordzzy(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2018
D babe shud jsut goan collect her money bak...Cz d surgery na scam!!
Where d Bobby and ikebe?
undecided undecided

I even tot cosmetics surgery sef had 2 do wit. Extensive application of cream.... grin grin grin

Maybe na d cream she go rob oo.... grin
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2018
Who is she? Anyway her b4 and after pix still looks the same.
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2018
Dis one na 4th class olosho who failed to use BBN well to improve her chances of becoming 2nd Class and resulted to Surgery....and yet still look same, congrat sha u can now be regarded as 3rd class olosho

1 Like

Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2018
Vision2045:
Dis one na 4th class olosho who failed to use BBN well to improve her chances of becoming 2nd Class and resulted to Surgery....and yet still look same, congrat sha u can now be regarded as 3rd class olosho

Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by TonyRoland(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2018
Yomit71:
WANT TO STUDY ABROAD? Contact Us Avail International Consult. Call/whatsapp 08137550689
go and study first.......mumu post
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by ikechemez(m): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=Oluwasaeon post=69093260]Very spreadable legs[/quote

Spreadable, hmm na butter?]
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 05, 2018
malificent:
She still looks straight to me
I tire oh.. no better hip sef.. she looks normal
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by holluphemydavid(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2018
Is she a footballer, cos I dnt knw her
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by NathexcelmediaT(m): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2018
Need a Bible/Scripture Projection manager in your Church,workshop or Seminar call 08066696163, 08052717197 or want to set up ur projector, videos and Photography call now.
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by sexdoll: 11:00am On Jul 05, 2018
malificent:
She still looks straight to me

just like you still look crooked to me. wink tongue
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by Controller360: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2018
where's the enhanced body abeg
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by wamide042(m): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hmmm.. That her legs sha........ I reserve my comments..
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by consultancy: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
stefanweeks:
I ain't see nothing special here

Just a lady with horrible legs

u say those legs horrible??
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by meobizy(f): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
This girl should meet Kemen if she really desires an improvement in her physical looks.

This is off-topic but why does every girl have a rape story? Why don't guys have too? If a lot of men get raped as much as these girls then every man [not one out of two] is meant to have an experience.
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by Collinsowen: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
Who's that pls
Re: Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body by slimdee92(f): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
D hips is missing pls let all find it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Tiwa Savage,teebillz & Son At Annie & 2face's Daughter's Birthday (photos) / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.