Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,953 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:19 AM

Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. (1445 Views)

Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet / What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by Ojiofor: 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
Requirements to be a Buhari Idolater:

1. Take leave of your senses—if you had any, that is— so that your rationality takes the back seat

2. Be a beneficiary of the current governmental corruption

3. Always wear your ethnic, religious, and regional blinkers, which blind you to the incompetence committed by your kind.

4. Be on the payroll of the Buhari Media Center (BMC). In preparation for the 2019 election, stealthy BMC operatives have expanded exponentially

5. Have the IQ of a pig and the memory of a gold fish

6. Be totally confident and proud being moronic, illogical, and ignorant

7. Have no capacity for critical, independent thinking and be a sucker for laughably unintelligent government propaganda

Add to the list

Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by Ojiofor: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
Is it true?
grin
Thank Goodness am not one of them.
Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by Tonnexy: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
They are worst than these

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by Ojiofor: 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
Tonnexy:
They are worst than these

Lol
Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by AngryRebel: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Buhari, come n see a perfect classification that suit u imbe*ciles grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by Paperwhite(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
Now is that not "hate speech" SW, NL & core north herded crew? Meanwhile that is just the perfect picture of wha it's.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by capatainrambo: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
apc scums loved him when he joined them to chant change.

but then he saw that bubu was a scam

he refused to be a zombie

hes a real G

nairaland piggheaded zombies will soon load their cannons and rifles to attack. Dr kperogi

1 Like

Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by Ojiofor: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2018
Where are the pigheaded morons grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by RZArecta2(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2018
The first name that crossed my mind when I saw the term "pig headed morón" starts with S grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2018
RZArecta2:
The first name that crossed my mind when I saw the term "pig headed morón" starts with S grin

U actually mean Sarrrrrrrrrrkkkkkki....or..??

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by OfficialAPCNig: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2018
So Sarrki, yarimo, Ngeneukwenu, cilicmarin, Buhariguy, Madridguy, Omenkalives (after the last attack at Benue this guy has been missing) Abagworo, Igbodefender, jesuslovesyou other BMC and their zombies are all pigheaded morons.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by zombieTRACKER: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Ojiofor:
Where are the pigheaded morons grin

They are around here somewhere

Pigheaded zombies grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by zombieTRACKER: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2018
AngryRebel:
Idiotic pigs of Buhari, come n see a perfect classification that suit u imbe*ciles grin grin grin

Idiotic pigheads of Buhari.... I POB

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by Ojiofor: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

They are around here somewhere

Pigheaded zombies grin grin grin

From sophisticated morons to pigheaded morons...Chai!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by zombieTRACKER: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2018
Ojiofor:

From sophisticated morons to pigheaded morons...Chai!

Quite a pity
Pigs everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by lastmessenger: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lastly you must display some terrorist tendencies.
Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by lastmessenger: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lastly you must display some terrorist tendencies and be a lover of lies

1 Like

Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by blackfase(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Omoh see roasting! Now is surely not a good time to be a bubu fan....lmao

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by AngryRebel: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

grin grin grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by Houseofglam7(f): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sarrrrrkkkkkiiiiii, come here, I wanna show you something grin
Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by Sarkin: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Quite a pity
Pigs everywhere
shame on you!
Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by zombieTRACKER: 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sarkin:
shame on you!

Come and dance grin grin

Let me put a piggy song for you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by Gotze1: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin
Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by crispus09(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
person that is doing good but people are cursing him it is his hand work that will pray for him but person that is doing bad and people are praying for him it is his handy work that will curse him
Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by Balyz: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
This thread reeks of the idiotic pigs of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by Mylove55(f): 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

grin grin grin grin
you mean the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.
Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by zombieTRACKER: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mylove55:
you mean the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.

My love.... Go to Romance section
Don't forget your Love Machine
Re: Buhari Idolaters Are Pigheaded Morons-farooq Kperogi. by tomakint: 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
This is the type of thread I will love to see NgeneUkwenu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AKWA IBOM RALLY: Why Did Buhari Read Names From The Script? / Watch Video Of Atiku And Saraki At Presidential Campaign Rally Today At Kogi / To My Mbaise Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.