Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. (4249 Views)

Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel / The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? / How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:02am On Jul 05, 2018
Dem don't collect Saturday for your hand give you Wednesday
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by brownhawk: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2018
GODWIN. Stop telling trashy lies. Go and sleep if u have nothing doing
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by ranmoor: 7:47am On Jul 05, 2018
use your head? Nope, she is using your destiny!
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by ProsperOkec: 8:09am On Jul 05, 2018
brownhawk:
GODWIN. Stop telling trashy lies. Go and sleep if u have nothing doing
Am not lying Sir.
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by BlindAngel: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2018
kimbraa:
Person wey look you finish ask you for 30k want kill you. grin lies of the highest order,SMH.

See your too left bent kegs, common get the Bleep otta here
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by brownhawk: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2018
ProsperOkec:

Am not lying Sir.
she comes to devour ur resources and u are still clueless on whether u should be devouring hers or not.

Issorite
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by romenna: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2018
i told u guys yesterday, always tell babes ur mind, dnt use indirect means to communicate, una nor wise?
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by coolchimex: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2018
Guy, this babe no like you at all; she see you as a means to achieve her goals. If you say you wan bang her before you leave her, she might have her own plans too (claim rape, organise cult boys, SARS or Police for you etc). Even in business, the are losses; in this BUSINESS accept your loss and move on. Cut her off totally from your life, ignore her, delete her number and warn her sternly never to come near you ever again. She is a future runs girl or she doesn't love you at all. She might try to get back through cajoling, crying, begging, using your friends or threatening you. Don't bulge, stand your ground! God Bless.
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by ProsperOkec: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2018
coolchimex:
Guy, this babe no like you at all; she see you as a means to achieve her goals. If you say you wan bang her before you leave her, she might have her own plans too (claim rape, organise cult boys, SARS or Police for you etc). Even in business, the are losses; in this BUSINESS accept your loss and move on. Cut her off totally from your life, ignore her, delete her number and warn her sternly never to come near you ever again. She is a future runs girl or she doesn't love you at all. She might try to get back through cajoling, crying, begging, using your friends or threatening you. Don't bulge, stand your ground! God Bless.
Thank u sir. I wouldn't behave like a stubborn flies.
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2018
Some Niggas just SMH 4 una...... Well anything that gives u joy just do it besides na ur headache not mine
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by ProsperOkec: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
Some Niggas just SMH 4 una...... Well anything that gives u joy just do it besides na ur headache not mine
This one does not give me joy o
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by LordKO(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2018
You're not just an articulate incompetent, but also a feeble-minded and mentally parochial entity.

Well, maybe you're simply seeking attention, with an ulterior aim to undignify the person whose photo you put up there.

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by nelsonebby(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Akinbahm:

Guy you sure say u read this trash b4 posting it? Attention seeker spotted...
He’s just a dumb boi
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by Paulagada: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
This is why I hate poor people, less than 100k expenses on your girlfriend u are now complaining. She dey where she dey na him you go toast her, now u done d cast her upandan.
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by masterfactor(m): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Guys of nowadays dey fall hand badly, so because of that hole in-between her leg you turn your self to maga. in fact guys should stop this rubbish of publishing this kind of story just because you want to seek attention. if all that you wrote up there is true,i guess you are still 16 years old. As for me I don believe that cork and bull story you cooked up there
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
See him head like electrician... You no go run commot there now oo until she kill ur career
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
I had a similar situation mine sex wasn’t the issue but each time we had sex I must give her mom and feed her it happend three to four times I just got disgusted
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by Mcslize: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
ProsperOkec:
am just debilitated
What work do u do bro? Besides nice pic.
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by ibkayee(f): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by Biafrawillcome: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mcslize:

What work do u do bro? Besides nice pic.
Ask well well Nigerianist
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by oodua1stson: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
Why did you allow her rip you off so much?

Well I guess you're the guy paying for the girls we smash for free

Keep up the good work cos not only has she used your head, she has also used your destiny
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by laribarri: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
ProsperOkec:

Advice not insult.

She also said I should open shop for her brother and father. That I shouldn't ask for sex for now until this year runs out. Am just thinking before this year runs out wouldn't I be dead by then.
The way she emptied my provisions and shouted on me this morning made me glumy.

See ehn, if I just follow my mind reply you, na mortuary you go end up. I even think sey na mortuary you wan talk when you said "at the verge of moribund" becos only a dead person will not run away from that lady. Are you sure you are not even dead yet?

For day 2 of your story you been dey travel but for day 3 which is the next day, your story continued. Did you call off your planned trip becos of her? She even carried dettol, perfume, omo, etc. She nor carry towel and sponge too, as e be sey you house na super market and you even allowed her. On top of that you paid 30k on top, after she shop for your head by carrying both used and un-used items in your house.

Bros, if nor be sey you said no insults, I for call you big mumu. I just hope sey nor be your Oga money you dey give her Sha and nor be the provisions for your Oga shop too. True enh, na that one go pain me for inside.
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by IamPlato(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2018

Laugh Won Kill Me Here o grin

If I Call You Mugu, it Would Be A Compliment...

Better Tell That Hungry Lioness To Leave You Alone...
hahahahahahahahaha grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maxman joystick Enlargement Available For 1k Per One Sachet / You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? / Csgo Crash Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.