Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

These Traits Will Help You Succeed As A Blogger - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / These Traits Will Help You Succeed As A Blogger (296 Views)

3 Tips To Succeed As A Freelancer - Scribesbay Tips / 5 Traits That Will Make Others See You As A Leader / "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Traits Will Help You Succeed As A Blogger by biyitolu(m): 1:14am On Jul 05, 2018
Whether or not a person will succeed as a blogger is dependent on a whole lot of factors. One of those factors is possessing the required mental traits for success as a blogger. It would be counterproductive to set out on this journey without possessing the appropriate habits. What are these required traits for blogging success? Here are some of the traits that are common to successful bloggers.

1. A WILLINGNESS TO LEARN NEW STUFF
Blogging requires a lot of skill sets, many of which you probably might lack. The easy way out is to outsource for every area of your weakness, but that will cost you more. The alternative to this is to be open to learn new things and acquire new skills. Note, you don't necessarily have to become a grandmaster with these skill sets. You just need to know enough to make your blog thrive. I've had to learn a lot of things myself, and I’m all the better for it. Trust me, being willing to learn will definitely help you succeed as a blogger and, also, help your finances.

2. DON'T BE AFRAID OF BEING OPENLY VULNERABLE.
For a lot of us bloggers, we didn't start out anywhere near perfect. I know for sure that I didn't. And, for that, I could have considered my imperfections and decided to hold back, and it would have been understandable. Since proceeding with my imperfections would have meant I’d be more susceptible to criticism at best, rejection at worse. But to succeed as a blogger, you mustn’t cave to the fear of ever leaving yourself vulnerable. Sometimes, you’ll just have to damn the consequences and let your vulnerabilities show through. You must come to that place where you choose to take your chances, your vulnerabilities notwithstanding.

[url=http://biyitolu.com.ng/these-traits-will-help-you-succeed-as-a-blogger/ ]Read Complete Post Here[/url]

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Writing Juice Flowing / Ican Lectures For Nov 2018 Exam- / Five Ways To Step Up Your Office Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.