Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge (14132 Views)

FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge / 2nd Niger Bridge: FG Approves N206bn Anambra, Delta Link Road / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by veraponpo(m): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
nwabobo:

When will this government stop lying? Total cost for the 2nd Niger bridge was estimated at about N100bn snd now they are telling us they have released N206bn for a link road, same way Osinbajo lied that they released $2bn for the project during their campaign in Anambra

Connecting roadssssss.

Read well without sentiments and bias.
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Belluchii: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hatred has made Nigerians not to see what this Buhari led administration is doing anymore, it is a good thing that the government have approved N206bn for the niger bridge and other projects attached to it, like the linking of the roads, and the contractual design to mention a few. The previous Government have never showed interest in this huge project, they will tell Nigerians that they will do it before election but when they finally win, they will lose interest. i commend this administration in their quest to make Nigeria a better place for all despite the criticism. this is mind blowing [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Xander85: 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
dominique:
For how long are they going to use this bridge as a tool for campaign?

How long is a piece of string? wink
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Aegon(m): 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
PapaBrowne:

You are the one with a dull brain so you couldn't undestand the basic logic I put there.

200 billion is $550 million for a 2 km bridge that has already been built to more than 30%?

Use you brain,
Simple comprehension

1. if 200billion is $500 million today why then are you comparing it with third mainland of the late 1980’s? Did they go for the same exchange rates? If not what is your point?

2. The report said that the FG has already paid 14 billion in an arrangement that failed. Who determined the extent of work already done at 30%? Did you make that up? the article didn’t capture that

3. The project is to cover a 2km bridge and almost 12km bypass road almost 14 km of superhighway.

Read the article again before you type rubbish. The problem is not Buhari but your poor understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by mfm04622: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
PapaBrowne:
Babangida did not buld the 11km third mainland bridge with 2 trillion naira.

Why on earth should a 2 km bridge be built with 200billion.

What kind of theivery is this?

200 billion for a 2km bridge and a 11km road. Very sad!

Go back, read and understand before commenting. Also, why not ask to pay same amount your father paid as rent to your landlord. Or is my analogy wrong?

1 Like

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by MaziEDOZIE(m): 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
I won't believe this "Lai" until I see full works start up.
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by emeritus710: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
mrAlhaji:
Indirect campaign to gain the hearts of the easterners,why now that election is few months away.
Why are you guys complaining over everything? Would they take the bridge away after election?
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by deomelo: 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
Aegon:

Simple comprehension

1. if 200billion is $500 million today why then are you comparing it with third mainland of the late 1980’s? Did they go for the same exchange rates? If not what is your point?

2. The report said that the FG has already paid 14 billion in an arrangement that failed. Who determined the extent of work already done at 30%? Did you make that up? the article didn’t capture that

3. The project is to cover a 2km bridge and almost 12km bypass road almost 14 km of superhighway.

Read the article again before you type rubbish. The problem is not Buhari but your poor understanding.

Obviously, reading and comprehension is is not the issue here, his problem is hatred, tribalism and the usual bitterness and anti Nigerian attitude. Your facts, explanations and understanding means nothing to them.
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by malakasea(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
Aegon:
Why is your brain so painful to you? During Babangidas regime and now is it the same economic indicator? How much was exchange rate and inflation? Talk less of salary. Or should we be paying 1987 Engineers salaries for the project of #120 per month?

Note: I’m not a fan of Buhari but I don’t criticize like a fool.
Allow him to say the noty on his brain!
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
Satan, get lost!
deomelo:

Obviously, reading and comprehension is is not the issue here, his problem is hatred, tribalism and the usual bitterness and anti Nigerian attitude. Your facts, explanations and understanding means nothing to them.
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Grayxme: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
This is huge and commendable. This project is actually very necessary as this will go a long in reducing traffic and criminal act on the existing Onitsha bridge.
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hello melo,
Have u heard of RAPC?
Are they also aggrieved IPOB members too?
deomelo:

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by NwaforIgbo: 12:38am On Jul 06, 2018
Even if it would cost 500 trillion I don't care, what I am more concerned about is the completion. Igboland needs to be invested in.
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by IgboBasthard: 1:13am On Jul 06, 2018
Waste of money. Igboland, nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate / Nigerians now resort to Faking Deaths To Get Pension Benefits - NPC / Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.