Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. (16533 Views)

Release Kanu, Start Process Of Restructuring - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders / Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Jonathan’s Kinsman Chide Anyim / Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Convene Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:41am On Jul 05, 2018
The Southern and Middle Belt Leaders Forum has vehemently protested the assertion by the Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, that it would be better for those that were opposed to cattle ranching to provide lands than to die in the herdsmen’s attacks.

Adesina, while speaking on an African Independent Television (AIT) programme on Tuesday, had told the anti-ranching protesters that they would on lay claim to ancestral attachment when they were still alive.

Reacting to Adesina’s comments in a statement signed by Mr. Yinka Odumakin (South-west), Senator Bassey Henshaw (South-south), Prof Chigoziw Ogbu (South-east) and Isuwa Dogo (Middle Belt), the forum described Adeshina’s position as “scandalous, reckless, insensitive and vexatious.”

“The attention of Southern and Middle Belt Leaders Forum has been drawn to the scandalous, reckless, insensitive and vexatious statement credited to Mr. Femi Adesina, Special Adviser, Media to the President that all communities opposed to Federal Cattle Territories (FCT) misnamed ranches should choose between their lands and their lives.

“Ancestral attachment? You can only have ancestral attachment when you are alive. If you are taking about ancestral attachment, if you are dead how does the attachment matter?” said Adesina.

“We take this ludicrous declaration as a death sentence on all those who oppose the imperialist agenda of the federal government to grab lands from communities in Nigeria and hand over to herdsmen for their private business.

“Adesina is close to the heart of presidency to know why it has treated killer Fulani herdsmen with kid gloves in the last three years and the arrogance with which he spoke showed they now assume their foot soilders have terrorised us into submission .

“This death threat is coming after the president told the governor of Benue State in January to learn how to live with murderers, the Inspector General of Police saying the killers are Nigerians, the Defence Minister claiming that blockage of cattle routes is the reason the herdsmen are killing and the same Adesina telling us the killings done under Buhari in three years have not equalled the number of deaths that occurred under PDP,” the leaders stated.

According to the forum, Adeshina’s statement is a confirmation of their earlier charge that the role of the president and the duty the president owes to the terror herdsmen are in conflict, adding that there is greater allegiance to the cows than the country.
“If Adesina keeps his job in the next 24 hours, all doubt would be removed over the statement Gen. Theophilus Danjuma (rtd) made that there is a working relationship between the killers and the security forces,” they said.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/07/05/southern-middle-belt-leaders-flay-adesina-over-comment-on-ranching/amp/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by Redoil: 5:52am On Jul 05, 2018
Femi adeshina claims to be an ordained pastor and should not be the one encouraging killing and maiming of people so as to forcefully take away their rightful properties.
If you think i am wrong click like if not click share

25 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by Evablizin(f): 5:54am On Jul 05, 2018
Yes Femi Adesine Buhari's pet position is scandalous reckless,insensitive and vexatious. God must surely judge them.

45 Likes

Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by Evablizin(f): 6:03am On Jul 05, 2018
Redoil:
Femi adeshina claims to be an ordained pastor and should not be the one encouraging killing and maiming of people so as to forcefully take away their rightful properties.
If you think i am wrong click like if not click share
Is too early to be asking for likes and shares,let likes and shares come naturally.grin,anyway i have given you one likecheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by SlayerForever: 6:08am On Jul 05, 2018
I think the statement by Femi Adesina is too bad. That statement is more or less abetting the massacres carried out by the Fulani.

But I must say something at this time. The people who are Christians in the FG who know the Fulani are consciously wiping out people do not fear God,they are covering it up and even colluding with the Fulani head of government and head of armed forces to see that the masaccres continue. People like Pastor Osinbajo and Femi Adesina.

Too bad. God is not asleep.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by Redoil: 6:08am On Jul 05, 2018
Evablizin:
Is too early to be asking for likes and shares,let likes and shares come naturally.grin,anyway i have given you one likecheesy
which means my assertions about femi adeshina is wrong
Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by madridguy(m): 6:10am On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin grin Thanks for dashing him " like " since he's hungry for it. We have many of them lately on NL spewing nonsense just for likes.

Evablizin:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by weyreypey: 6:13am On Jul 05, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin Thanks for dashing him " like " since he's hungry for it. We have many of them lately on NL spewing nonsense just for likes.

Post on topic you jihadist.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by weyreypey: 6:13am On Jul 05, 2018
Femi is a b*st*rd....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by Evablizin(f): 6:14am On Jul 05, 2018
madridguy:

Baba,to be very honest,the thing weak me.grin then i decided to help his ministry with one like.

2 Likes

Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by Evablizin(f): 6:17am On Jul 05, 2018
Redoil:
which means my assertions about femi adeshina is wrong
Bro,you're not wrong but the like and share part weak me,i swear.

4 Likes

Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by Karlovich: 6:17am On Jul 05, 2018
femi adesina will soon get the tinubu treatment, he should continue licking Fulani a.ss and see where it will lead him. useless afonja

18 Likes

Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by madridguy(m): 6:18am On Jul 05, 2018
You've done well my sister, since his priority is " likes " grin grin grin

Evablizin:
Baba,to be very honest,the thing weak me.grin then i decided to help his ministry with one like.
Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by Mikeross62: 6:19am On Jul 05, 2018
ok
Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by anibi9674: 6:19am On Jul 05, 2018
common to avoid eating cow meat in Nigeria we cannot aviod, is it to come and face gunships, armour tanks, during s revolution that we can do? Aviod eating Fulani's cow meat.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by MeanChris(m): 6:46am On Jul 05, 2018
madridguy:
You've done well my sister, since his priority is " likes " grin grin grin

Gerara here! Terroist speaking nicely.. Zombie feeling funky
On one thread you'll type "I am disappionted in Buhari and on another "Sai Baba"

Femi Adeshina is a disgrace to human intelligence

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by Paperwhite(m): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2018
Femi Adeshina is clearly a harbinger of death with all the stupid, senseless, irresponsible & satanic statement he have been issuing for this government. angry sad

Anybody wonder why they always use the Christains stooges among them to do the hatchet job Why not Lai-the lying legend, Garba Shehu,Bashir Ahmed or even the president himself?
Femi Adeshina should remember that the euphoria of being in the corridors of power is but a transient thing.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by saaron(m): 6:57am On Jul 05, 2018
All well meaning Nigerians should demand the impeachment of buhari's terrorist govt, the mouth piece of Miyetti Allah terrorist group.
An incompetent terrorist govt that resorts to death threats and blackmail against Nigerians over their Ancestral Land must never be allowed to continue in power!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by SoarAfrica(m): 7:13am On Jul 05, 2018
Well I'm still waiting for the presidency to come out and claim they were quoted out of context as usual. Recent statementsfrom the media team of president Buhari is utterly baffling, imagine you gon die if you don't release land for ranching that's a threat right there no . matter how subtle they put it or the sugar coating Mr femi Adesina gave it, it's a threat nonetheless. Gaskiya the system is totally wrong!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by Chuksonyeike: 7:56am On Jul 05, 2018
Femi will surely pay for this some day!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by anibi9674: 8:00am On Jul 05, 2018
ok.
Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by babyfaceafrica: 8:10am On Jul 05, 2018
super story.... Femi is not in his right sense sef

3 Likes

Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2018
Evablizin:
Yes Femi Adesine Buhari's pet position is scandalous reckless,insensitive and vexatious. God must surely judge them.

Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2018
Chuksonyeike:
Femi will surely pay for this some day!!
In Naira or dollars?

1 Share

Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by mytime24(f): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2018
Cowhari undecided
Cowgeria angry

7 Likes

Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2018
weyreypey:

Post on topic you jihadist.
What you gonna do if he doesn’t ? You full
Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by kernel508: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2018
madridguy:

After conning Nigerians into Te√rorism, you still have the gut to write of this forum, s©ns of Afonj°a are truly brown roof dem°ons.

8 Likes

Re: Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. by macaranta(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2018
We have bad leaders seriously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? / State Governors, Assembly Candidates Move To Dump Smart Card Reader / Timipre Sylva Planned Buhari’s Stoning In 2011 – Ex-aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.