Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

"President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka (27640 Views)

When The Eagle Is Caged / Apostle Suleman Prays For Aisha Buhari Over Cabal In Aso Rock / Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has described President Muhammadu Buhari as one who is caged.
Mbaka, the spiritual director, Adoration Ministry, Enugu, said this during an exclusive chat with the publisher of SaharaReporters and 2019 presidential aspirant, Omoyele Sowore.

“Buhari meant well for the country but I can see Buhari as a man whose ideologies has been kidnapped, I can see somebody that is bemused, I can see a man that is confused, I can see Buhari in spite of his goodwill he has some people around him that his no ideology that is in tandem with his,” he said in parts.

“When I was telling Jonathan and Co, they can’t come back instead of believing, they started attacking me and God says the chair is vacant Buhari will take over, I never knew who Buhari was. They accused me of being sponsored by Buhari and God knows until now Buhari has never given me One Kobo.

“Am not against his leadership because he has not given me anything, am only unhappy with him because he doesn’t want to make necessary changes.
“The much I know about Buhari is he meant well, but it’s too unfortunate that he is caged by people who are not telling him the truth.”

9News Nigeria recalls that on 2018 New Year day, Fr. Mbaka who had anointed Buhari as President in 2015, asked him not to run for a second term in office, he said:

“I’m asked to advise you, don’t come out for the second tenure; after this, and retire peacefully. Come back to yourself or you will cry by the time you will be sent out of office. Those who are encouraging you to come out and run again want to disgrace you shamefully and publicly.”
“The country needs change, as I said Buhari is a good man but because of a lot of factors around him, those around him are not telling him the truth, even when they tell him the truth and he gives orders they go and mutilate it and tell him that everybody is happy and that everything is moving well.

“We need God to give us someone after his own heart, who can emancipate Nigeria, because Nigeria is the heart of Africa, is the hub of Africa forget about South Africa or whatever she is doing. Nigeria is Africa because when Nigeria is good, Africa is good.

https://9newsng.com/breaking-president-buhari-is-caged-mbaka-reveals-why/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Fuckyoumod: 7:45am On Jul 05, 2018
Mbaka enjoy the change....and stop complaining.

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by saaron(m): 7:46am On Jul 05, 2018
Stil making excuses for the terrorist. A man can never give what he never had!
I have no regard for fake pastors supporting a Terrorist.

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by SadiqBabaSani: 7:48am On Jul 05, 2018
Mbaka Shud Speak in plain language and stop d hypocrisy.

He Shud apologize for Helping bring this Devil on Nigeria

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by pyyxxaro: 7:48am On Jul 05, 2018
This useless Mbaka , that came out and said Buhari is God sent

I hope he's satisfied with this government undecided

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by kernel508: 7:52am On Jul 05, 2018
Ter%rorist park and go! grin grin

#GoToSudan
#SayNoToTerrorism

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by okachie1(m): 7:53am On Jul 05, 2018
Mbaka goan sit down joor!

34 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by dadavivo: 7:53am On Jul 05, 2018
Tinubu is just trying to rubbish buhari, he knows everyone in the universe have rejected the terrorist Fulani.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2018
Mbaka must be really happy with the leadership style of the devil he helped enthroned undecided

25 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 05, 2018
mbaka had lost relevance a long time ago...

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by speedyGonzales: 7:57am On Jul 05, 2018
Fake men of God everywhere.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by iammo(m): 7:58am On Jul 05, 2018
Aisha Buhari gave us the first indication that something was horribly wrong with Buhari, but the misogynist in us wouldn't let us listen. It is getting clearer that some people are above buhari's authority as seen with babachir's infamous "who is presidency" , IGP's constant disobedience or lia Muhammed's disobedience to buhari's directive not to respond to obasanjo. The beuaty of democracy is having to change leaders till we get it right, if you can't sacrifice #50 to get a bike to INEC office to get your PVC or you can't sacrifice a day to process it, believe me you would pay more after 2019 in form of taxes, and commodity price hike

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by adadike(f): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2018
Fr Mbaka, e don do u vum n'anya ka magic! I hope you know that the blood of the middle belters being killed in an ethnic cleansing way is on you and everyone else that helped to usher in this wicked govt

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Redoil: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2018
Buhari to nigeria: ur land or ur life

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Paperwhite(m): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2018
“We need God to give us someone after his own heart, who can emancipate Nigeria........... "
Mbaka confirmed he have been lying all along having said Buhari is the chosen one since Jonathan was badluck.God is not an author of confusion.
A terrorist is always & will always remains a terrorist. embarassed

20 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Paperwhite(m): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2018
adadike:
Fr Mbaka, e don do u vum n'anya ka magic! I hope you know that the blood of the middle belters being killed in an ethnic cleansing way is on you and everyone else that helped to usher in this wicked govt

Rapu the man.

12 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by SalamRushdie: 8:17am On Jul 05, 2018
[b]I am very sorry to say this but Father Mbaka is either shallow , naive or living in gross self denial or all three ..
I get worried when people say Buhari is caged and his ideologies have been Hijacked and I ask what ideologies?!!!! What we see today are 100 percent Buhari core ideologies which are Fulani Supremacy and Nepotism along with a deliberate policy to stiffle the economic and capital growth of all other regions with the strategic aim of weakening them finanacillyband morally till Fulani ground force can effectively take control of all territories ...I will like Father Mbaka to make a list of the so called Ideologies thetvhave been Hijacked and when Buhari told him he has such ideologies .... Sometimes I fill pity for Buhari because people seem to misread a lot even though he has never hidden the kind of vile character he is ...people call him Mr integrity when his whole history is filled with acts suggesting the opposite ... Buhari has never told anyone he is a Nationalist, a secularist, Mr integrity , neither has he told them he is honest in his dealings but people like Father Mbaka erroneously assumed such things and thatvit what has got Nigeria in this me as today.[/b]

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by brodalikeme(m): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2018
Caged by what, The occultic powers he used to accend the seat of power or the spell the cast on some Nigerians?

11 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by nwaanambra1(m): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2018
adadike:

bia nwaya forget that thing i na ko!

we had our choices and we made it - wrong or right the purpose was for the good of Nigeria - that it turns out bad doesn't mean it was intentional.

you are not responsible for accidental kill - period! blood of the dead can only be on the head of buhari who failed those that voted him to power.

we made a grievous mistake and it will be fully corrected in the next election.

thou it will be a hardball for nigeria as elrufai, oshiomole and the security chiefs has already rigged the election even before the election proper - but i know Nigerians will resist it and as mbaka rightly said - it will be a very shameful end for bubu.

3 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by obibob2020(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2018
Fr Mbaka, why didn't God tell you that things of this nature will occur during his (Buhari) reign? Can't wait for you to predict the next President.

5 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by nwaanambra1(m): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2018
obibob2020:
Fr Mbaka, why didn't God tell you that things of this nature will occur during his (Buhari) reign? Can't wait for you to predict the next President.

oga!

god did not know that saul(who happens to be as tall as buhari) whom he anointed to be a great king in israel will turn out to be a great failure - but he corrected his mistake by anointing david. same may likely happen in Nigeria real soon - our david is on his way - so hold your criticism cause god works in mysterious ways! cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Talknochip(m): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2018
Smh
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by abumeinben(m): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2018
Mbaka must be a sad man. Buhari "carefully selected" his team. That task took him over 6 months, eventually slowing down the economy. Look at Jonathan, his team looted the economy skin to skin but we all blame Jonathan. So what's the political "god of men" talking about?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by asksteve(m): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2018
Caged indeed.
Didn't u see dat wen u were singing his praises?
Just apologise to Nigerians n go and reconcile with God for dabbling into wat he never told u to.
Then stay away from politics else it will ruin ur calling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by osscarr(m): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2018
Is that an excuse?
Y didn't u tell us that Jonathan was caged
Mbaka the fool

12 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by mytime24(f): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2018
Mbaka Y

2 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Tarzan360(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2018
cheesy This is the man i respect somuch i don't know how buhari and apc affected him like this

4 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Ndonu101: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2018
Mbaka should simply admit that he was misguided in his support of Buhari in the first place

Every sensible adult who cared to knew that the Buhari we are seeing is no different to the Buhari of 1984

7 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by ajepako(f): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2018
This dude is still speaking..

Go on and remind Buhari you're a Christian

So he can send Fulani herdsmen to attack you..

Anyway, you campaigned for him, so deal with the consequences

9 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

I can see Buhari in spite of his goodwill
https://9newsng.com/breaking-president-buhari-is-caged-mbaka-reveals-why/
Father, I am confused shocked shocked shocked shocked

How can someone with good intention:
1. Prefer cow to human life

2. How can he be in control as a president become silent, campaigning for next election while people are butchered on a daily basis

3. Father of Nepotism undecided

4. Promote Baru despite allegations against him undecided

5. Promise to build refineries and did not keep it, thereby poverty ravishing our land sad

He boldly told us to choose between a land and our lives shocked shocked

Father, these ones I mentioned was carried out by Buhari and not those around him

I am confused, what exactly is the definition of GOOD INTENTION shocked shocked

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would It Still Be Tithe If I Pay It To Someone In Need Rather Than The Church? / Giving Your Wedding Night To God As A First Fruit Of Marriage? - No Intimacy / Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.