Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

How To Speak Confidently In The Crowd - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Speak Confidently In The Crowd (337 Views)

How To Speak With Confidence & Master Public Speaking In Few Weeks / How To Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent / How To Speak Confidently In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Speak Confidently In The Crowd by Infinixhot2: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2018
Cane: "I dont know how to speak confidently in the crowd".

Lucia: " why do you think so?"

Cane: " whenever am to speak in the crowd, my face turns pink,my tongue freezes,and then I will start sweating unnecessary".

Lucia: " You can, cane"

Cane: " You haven't seen me in such a situation that's why you're saying that".

Lucia: " Public Speaking is not a genetic transfer. It is inside of you and can be build out over time. Mr cane, these are the things you ought to know for you to be able to speak confidently in the crowd:

Before coming out to the crowd, talk to yourself. It will readjust your mind to coperate with you,hence your mind will be dormant & become scared.
See yourself higher than the people in the crowd you are about to speak to. You may even assume that they are in need asking for your help.
If you can't seem to assume your status higher than the people in crowd,then assume they are your friends. This will reduce the tension in your mind, because you experience no tension whenever you are in the midst of your friends."
Lucia: " You see,Cane,you have been the cause of your fears.

Cane: " This is amazing. Thanks a lot".

Lucia: " what are friends for? You are welcome dear".

LESSON:

For you to speak confidently in the crowd you have to prepare your mind first. Replace the thought of fears with courageous thought.
learnjoyfuldotblogspotdotcom

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And Energy Wastage / Broken Pipeline Explodes In Niger Leaving Several Injured While Scooping Fuel / Justin Bieber Leads Over 100m Followers In Worship Song "Reckless Love"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.