Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match (38944 Views)

EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup / Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina / Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by BloggersNG: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2018
The Psychic China cat that predicted the Mathc between Argentina and Nigeria has died. He made his “predictions” by choosing between two bowls of cat food bearing the national flags of competing teams.
The cat Baidian’er drew a huge following on social media after he got it right six times in a row – including Croatia beating Argentina, and Argentina’s late win over Nigeria – and photos of the “psychic cat” got thousands of likes.

According to China today his winning streak was cut short on Monday when the cat, believed to be around seven or eight, died at a local veterinary clinic from blood clots resulting from a congenital heart defect.

Palace Museum staff had set up a microblog account on Weibo to keep fans updated on the popular cat’s health after they found him ailing on Friday last week and took him to the clinic.

On Monday, staff broke the news that Baidian’er had died.

“We’re sorry, we have to let him go,” the post read, alongside a black-and-white photo of the moggie.

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/psychic-cat-that-predicted-argentina.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by Vornic: 11:28am On Jul 05, 2018
Serves the stupid cat right, remain that useless pig

201 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by Naijawebmaster: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2018
Why won't he die after deceiving Nigerians. The curse wey Nigerians curse am don give am heart attack.
E remain the pig....that one go commit suicide very soon.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

166 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by monaPhilz: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Bowl of cat food? Now I don't blame the cat for choosing the "Nigerian Jollof"

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Holy Ghost fire. Fall on this thread.
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by inoki247: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
dey av finally succeeded in mailing Thunder to d cat all d way from naija afta making pipul lose money to Bet9ja...

23 Likes

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by Toluabigr8(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
My wedding day is July 7th so I ordered for a wedding suit on JUMIA onJune 11th 2018 which I paid for with my Mastercard online since the item doesn't have pay on delivery so I opt for online payment. the suit was suppose to be delivered on July 2 2018. So I keep calm since this not the first time am buying something from them but there is one thing in me that keep telling me to track the order which I did to my surprise the item is still in transit to Nigeria since 3weeks ago. I made an endless call to there customers service which they didn't pick. So I got no option than to message them on Twitter behold the craziest customers relationship I ever seen. They replied me that my item will be delivered to me before Wednesday which is 4th of July, I stay calm since Wednesday will still meet. I got another message again that will I go for refund I said yes so that I can buy at market. I get another message from another person again from them that my refund will take three business day which is Monday. Please Nigerians have use all my money on other expenses am left stranded now, I feel like commiting suicide. Please Nigerians help me beg JUMIA I have tomorrow only left if they want my wedding to HOLD
I have all my payment proof, all there LIES SCREEN SHOT
Please nairalander help your brother to share until it get to the right authority please. Please save me
I have only today and tomorrow if my wedding will hold

27 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by elog(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Even “psychic cat” was scared of Nigerians.

Most Nigerians wouldn't want to hear that something bad would happen and we know what happens to cat in nollywood movies.

Let's leave world cup and focus on the mess in Nigeria right now. So many atrocities sad

5 Likes

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by dumininu01(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
chai Nigeria cheesy cheesy
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
sad
419 cat

3 Likes

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by MobileGees: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
The cat na scam, na kind end way scammer dey face be that angry

We Should go and look for the pig next.

4 Likes

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by seyiojomu(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
That pig is next...useless animal

3 Likes

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by cassidy1996(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
good
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
When is the burial?
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by adisabarber(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Na that referee remain grin

7 Likes

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by wisenewgem(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nke a bu nke anyi

1 Like

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by Ramon92: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
What took 'the mothers' so long??

1 Like

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by GreatOlu1: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Naija I hail thee.
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by flex04(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
hehehe all those who are behind nigeria's elimination in the world cup are out too

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by princeade86(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
better. because na fake cat.
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by royalamour(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
This is hilarious!

See reasons why the north don't want Nigeria to separate:

- They would become landlocked; No access to the sea.

- No access to major resources such as Tin and Columbite in Jos Plateau, Crude oil in Kogi, Anambra, Delta, PH, Ebonyi, Cross River, Edo etc. No access to iron or in Kogi, Coal in Kogi, Nasarawa and Enugu etc.

- Too much population explosion as a result of indiscriminate birthing and Niger Republic Fulanis.

- No access to grasses and pastures for their cattle and livestock.

- Little or no rainfall.

- Add yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by bedspread: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hahahaha
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by kolafolabi(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Na curse kill am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by lilmaydee(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
The cat tried nw, it is rather unfortunate Nigeria couldn't win the match. RIP Catty

1 Like

Naijawebmaster:
Why won't he die after deceiving Nigerians. The curse wey Nigerians curse am don give am heart attack.
E remain the pig....that one go commit suicide very soon.
grin grin lesson in life. do not mess with angry Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by ShitHead(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Remaining Maradona and the Referee. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by efemena5050(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Oh God why am i laughing blue laugh ooo ok let me laugh red laugh

1 Like

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Poor thing
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by dynicks(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
the pig is next...
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by tonio2wo: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin grin

Next time don't fück with Nigerians.

Yeye cat.

How far with pig sef? Thunder never locate am?

5 Likes

Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by nairavsdollars(f): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
Yes,i heard the cat promised to commit hara-kiri if Nigeria fails to reach semifinal. He has fulfilled his promise
Re: Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
MAKE DEM BRING HIS CORPSE TO BE BURY INSIDE ASO ROCK VILLA, THIS CAT DESERVE NATIONAL HONOUR AND BURIAL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement / Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) / Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.