Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Need A Buyer For A $300 In My Paypal Account - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need A Buyer For A $300 In My Paypal Account (832 Views)

How Do I Sell My Paypal Funds / 24/7••| Gift-cards and BTC buyer|•• Itunes, Amazon, Steam, Google Etc $€£ / Documents A Buyer Must Obtain From A Land/property Seller In FCT, Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Buyer For A $300 In My Paypal Account by Aston02(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hi everyone,

My name is Aston, and I need a serious buyer for $300 in my PayPal account. I usually withdraw with my Payooneer card, but it got blocked recently. I am a writer, and I just got paid for the month of June. Thanks
Re: I Need A Buyer For A $300 In My Paypal Account by Prince2546(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Give me ur phone no
Re: I Need A Buyer For A $300 In My Paypal Account by Island01: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
Aston02:
Hi everyone,

My name is Aston, and I need a serious buyer for $300 in my PayPal account. I usually withdraw with my Payooneer card, but it got blocked recently. I am a writer, and I just got paid for the month of June. Thanks

Hello bro, happy weekend
, kindly give me a heads up on web developing
Re: I Need A Buyer For A $300 In My Paypal Account by Aston02(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Island01:

Hello bro, happy weekend
, kindly give me a heads up on web developing

Hello bro, I'm kinda busy atm, I'll update this once I'm free. Btw, what do you wanna know about web development?
Re: I Need A Buyer For A $300 In My Paypal Account by Island01: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Aston02:

Hello bro, I'm kinda busy atm, I'll update this once I'm free. Btw, what do you wanna know about web development?

Sincerely seeking for an IT skill to engage in, still a beginner

Read about Java script are they also related
Re: I Need A Buyer For A $300 In My Paypal Account by Aston02(m): 11:46am On Jun 14, 2020
Island01:

Sincerely seeking for an IT skill to engage in, still a beginner

Read about Java script are they also related

I can only speak for what I know...

If you're seeking for an IT skill to learn, programming is a good path. However, it entails a lot of commitment and hardwork. Nothing good comes easy so the question is are you ready to dedicate one year of your life to learning?

People make mistake thinking it's so easy and that the money comes immediately you start. But if you want to earn well, you have to work and that means you will have to commit a year to learning the skills necessary.

The reality is that it's not easy if you don't have anything to motivate you. You'd probably need a side hustle to keep body n soul together while you learn for the long-term. You'll need constant light plus reliable internet connection to get most of your time. You know how costly data can be and burning of fuel if there's no light. But if you're resilient, you'll surely laugh last.

It's not going to be easy, there are times you will feel like quitting, quit, give up, be frustrated, mad at yourself etc. All these are part of the process, but if you faint not, you will reap your reward.

Like I said answering a similar question here, understand whether you're going to self-learn or use a structured program (there are a bunch of it online).

The basics for web programming is that you learn HTML, CSS and JavaScript. There are other programming languages but JavaScript is versatile and probably the most used (just like English) it's hard but that does not mean it's not learnable.

There's also the design world in the IT field and I know people that are earning cool cash as designers. I mean UI/UX designers.

The list is endless. Just know your strength and find/research the field you are comfortable with or you will be comfortable learning and then start. Personally, I suck at designs and colors etc so I try as much as possible to avoid some parts of front-end dev.

Lastly, don't learn like an average Nigerian. Don't settle for mediocre and try to cut corners. Hardwork pays. Whatever it is that you wanna learn, start from the basics cos that's the foundation. Learn to be able to compete on an international standard and be the best so you can compete for jobs with Americans and Europeans. The reality is that if you're good, clients will hire you without stereotype (maybe in some cases, which is normal. Most times, they hire based on competence)

For me, it was just about the long-term goal and having a job security in this world of uncertainty, which makes Tech bar. I've been a writer and earn being a writer but the money wasn't forthcoming as before and there are a lot of uncertainties working as a writer that's why I did the career shift. It wasn't easy but it's worth it in the end.
The best thing is to earn in $ and work for clients outside this country. I don't like the Nigerian work environment and employers as well. They're like modern slaves, they won't pay well plus they think they're helping you.

I wish you luck in your journey bro...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Buyer For A $300 In My Paypal Account by Island01: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Aston02:

I can only speak for what I know...

If you're seeking for an IT skill to learn, programming is a good path. However, it entails a lot of commitment and hardwork. Nothing good comes easy so the question is are you ready to dedicate one year of your life to learning?

People make mistake thinking it's so easy and that the money comes immediately you start. But if you want to earn well, you have to work and that means you will have to commit a year to learning the skills necessary.

The reality is that it's not easy if you don't have anything to motivate you. You'd probably need a side hustle to keep body n soul together while you learn for the long-term. You'll need constant light plus reliable internet connection to get most of your time. You know how costly data can be and burning of fuel if there's no light. But if you're resilient, you'll surely laugh last.

It's not going to be easy, there are times you will feel like quitting, quit, give up, be frustrated, mad at yourself etc. All these are part of the process, but if you faint not, you will reap your reward.

Like I said answering a similar question here, understand whether you're going to self-learn or use a structured program (there are a bunch of it online).

The basics for web programming is that you learn HTML, CSS and JavaScript. There are other programming languages but JavaScript is versatile and probably the most used (just like English) it's hard but that does not mean it's not learnable.

There's also the design world in the IT field and I know people that are earning cool cash as designers. I mean UI/UX designers.

The list is endless. Just know your strength and find/research the field you are comfortable with or you will be comfortable learning and then start. Personally, I suck at designs and colors etc so I try as much as possible to avoid some parts of front-end dev.

Lastly, don't learn like an average Nigerian. Don't settle for mediocre and try to cut corners. Hardwork pays. Whatever it is that you wanna learn, start from the basics cos that's the foundation. Learn to be able to compete on an international standard and be the best so you can compete for jobs with Americans and Europeans. The reality is that if you're good, clients will hire you without stereotype (maybe in some cases, which is normal. Most times, they hire based on competence)

For me, it was just about the long-term goal and having a job security in this world of uncertainty, which makes Tech bar. I've been a writer and earn being a writer but the money wasn't forthcoming as before and there are a lot of uncertainties working as a writer that's why I did the career shift. It wasn't easy but it's worth it in the end.
The best thing is to earn in $ and work for clients outside this country. I don't like the Nigerian work environment and employers as well. They're like modern slaves, they won't pay well plus they think they're helping you.

I wish you luck in your journey bro...

Thank you very much sir, may God continue to bless you, the tools I have is phone, laptop that's like desktop, and full commuted mind, I don't have a mentor now can't afford to hire one now, I look up to youtube, graphic design and web development, are they related anyway I will love to pick one and be very good at it
Re: I Need A Buyer For A $300 In My Paypal Account by Aston02(m): 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
Island01:

Thank you very much sir, may God continue to bless you, the tools I have is phone, laptop that's like desktop, and full commuted mind, I don't have a mentor now can't afford to hire one now, I look up to youtube, graphic design and web development, are they related anyway I will love to pick one and be very good at it

Graphic design is diff from web development, but it does complement each other. It's like a genre in the IT field and I don't really know much about graphic designers other than the one who do UI/UX(user interface/user design and mockups) for web developers. The other graphic designers you're talking about if I'm right are the ones who build business designs and logo, which I don't really know much about. I'm talking from the web development point of view here.

Btw, you can manage what you have till you can afford better ones. Just keep junks and unnecessary files off your PC to avoid slagging and read content online, subscribe for newsletter and follow devs as well. Twitter is a good place to get em and you can even ask questions and there are people willing to answer you. Plus there a lot of opportunities on Twitter, like bootcamps and programs that you can easily do. I know some companies that gift laptops to devs from Nigeria as well. Just harness the SM platforms, you'll surely find your way.

I know of some devs that are giving aspiring devs money for monthly subscription and all.

Just keep on pushing and before you know it, you'll surely get your bearing and forge your path. What I tell people is don't stop, don't be stagnant just keep moving. Even if the results are not yet out, just keep pushing you'll surely find your path.
Re: I Need A Buyer For A $300 In My Paypal Account by Island01: 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=Aston02 post=90692427]

Graphic design is diff from web development, but it does complement each other. It's like a genre in the IT field and I don't really know much about graphic designers other than the one who do UI/UX(user interface/user design and mockups) for web developers. The other graphic designers you're talking about if I'm right are the ones who build business designs and logo, which I don't really know much about. I'm talking from the web development point of view here.

Btw, you can manage what you have till you can afford better ones. Just keep junks and unnecessary files off your PC to avoid slagging and read content online, subscribe for newsletter and follow devs as well. Twitter is a good place to get em and you can even ask questions and there are people willing to answer you. Plus there a lot of opportunities on Twitter, like bootcamps and programs that you can easily do. I know some companies that gift laptops to devs from Nigeria as well. Just harness the SM platforms, you'll surely find your way.

I know of some devs that are giving aspiring devs money for monthly subscription and all.

Just keep on pushing and before you know it, you'll surely get your bearing and forge your path. What I tell people is don't stop, don't be stagnant just keep moving. Even if the results are not yet out, just keep pushing you'll surely find your path.[/quot

]. Thanks sir, lemme go to Twitter now I do some newsletter, a web development forums, which should I start with html, css or Javascript
Re: I Need A Buyer For A $300 In My Paypal Account by Aston02(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=Island01 post=90697972][/quote]

Start with HTML, then move to CSS and the JavaScript
Re: I Need A Buyer For A $300 In My Paypal Account by Island01: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Aston02:

Start with HTML, then move to CSS and the JavaScript

Thanks boss, can I Reach you on mail or whatsapp
Re: I Need A Buyer For A $300 In My Paypal Account by Aston02(m): 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
Island01:

Thanks boss, can I Reach you on mail or whatsapp

Email: stevedagreat09@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Diz Jacket In Onitsha Main Market / Crude Oil For Sale! / Bulk Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.