Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Plateau Killings: I Have Evidence Of Those Behind Attacks – Reps Member, Maje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Killings: I Have Evidence Of Those Behind Attacks – Reps Member, Maje (610 Views)

Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau Killings: I Have Evidence Of Those Behind Attacks – Reps Member, Maje by yungpowers(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
A member of the House of Representatives, Hon Ahmed Maje, has insisted that politicians were behind the killings in Plateau State.

Speaking during plenary, Maje claimed he had evidence to prove that politicians were behind the many killings in the state.

The lawmaker, who represents Wase constituency in Plateau state, noted that he was aware that he was putting his life in danger by making the disclosure.

According to Maje, “I want to say this that the security men are not doing their work, they are the remote causes of this matter, whether we like it or not. I want to tell this House and Nigerians that about 300 people were trained in Israel, it’s there in our report, we gave it to the government to work on and find out those sponsoring them.

“Till today, nobody has been traced and these people are the ones who go about killing people. I’m giving you this and I’m willing to surrender this documents.

“A company in Plateau State did importation and about four containers were missing and when we traced as a committee what was in those containers, we were told that the containers were taken to the house of a politician. When we traced the name of the company it was a security company in Israel. They bought arms.

Source :http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/05/plateau-killings-evidence-behind-attacks-reps-member-maje-video/

Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Evidence Of Those Behind Attacks – Reps Member, Maje by yungpowers(m): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Evidence Of Those Behind Attacks – Reps Member, Maje by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
See this useless idiot. If you have evidence why not go on and mention them?. Why wait? Why not report to government?

Politicians are full of idiotic statement all the time. They will say things like I will, I shall I must, yet nothing will be said.

Please mention their names oga. We are tired of these killings. But make sure u don't tell lies.
Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Evidence Of Those Behind Attacks – Reps Member, Maje by SalamRushdie: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
I watched the video and the idiot only managed to enable and rabble without dropping a single useful information ....at best this was another shallow attempt to shield the killer Herdmens from the killings ....total nonsense
Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Evidence Of Those Behind Attacks – Reps Member, Maje by phemmyutd(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
When a high profile politician can make this statement and said he is risking his life to say this, I think he has done enough for the DSS to act on, just invite him and get his report and work on it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Evidence Of Those Behind Attacks – Reps Member, Maje by anibi9674: 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
ok.
Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Evidence Of Those Behind Attacks – Reps Member, Maje by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
So whats stopping you from mentioning their names? My friend shut up if you don't ve anything to say.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Nddc Pays Blogger N.5bn For Aksg Media Onslaught / Fayose Loses Senator Rasaki, Rep Member, Chief Whip To APC / Pastor Ashimolowo Claims Libyans Not Responsible For Killings, Warns Buhari To S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.