Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:47 PM

You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth (20023 Views)

How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / 4 Signs That You May Be Dating The Wrong Person / MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by correctbae: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
Relationship Expert, Allison Hyacintho is still in the business of shaking relationships tables, he breaks and he mends it.

In his latest post on Facebook, he delve into guys supporting their babe with cash anytime she wants to make her hair. He is of the opinion that it is a very bad attitude if guys can't deem it fit to chip in little cash just to support their girlfriend hair bill.

Read full post:
[b]
#StillVeryRelevant
Dear uncle, you cannot be dating someone and not be willing to chip in a little cash to support her when she wants to make her hair, that is a very bad attitude. And some of you brothers can just be comfortable like that, like you're not bothered how she gets the cash or if she saves anything from her monthly pay, you are just not concerned about those little important details.
Every week she visits you with a new hairstyle and you're fine? For real? hairstyle that your one naira is not inside, no common sense to chip in sometimes and help her reduce the financial load, do you know what that would mean to her? Your own is just to be giving her compliments every time she makes a new hair, I hail thee sir! uncle complimentor!� because recieving compliment is the only thing she came to do in this life.
We even have some brothers who celebrate that their girlfriend does not ask for these simple things, I mean you need to hear the way some men boast about this to their friends, and these are the same men who do not give to their partner willingly without being asked, they are just happy that they've got a woman who doesn't ask for anything, and they don't go out of their way to do anything for such a woman either, it is so sad. Such bad attitude.
Uncle trust me there is nothing to boast about here, nothing at all, there is nothing more exciting to a man than his ability to provide, especially when he is not being told. If you've got a woman who does not ask you for anything don't celebrate that independent woman by doing nothing to encourage her independence, use your common sense to identify some of her petty needs and support her, such women do not need alot, gestures as simple as;
"baby take this little 5k and add it to the money you have saved up to make your hair"
"Baby don't worry about the cash to make your hair next month, I will save up for you."
"Love I have just 3k on me, use it to buy a new weavon"
"Baby what if i buy you a new wig to replace this old one that is making you look like Bob Marley "��
Sometimes these are the kind of compliments your woman needs to hear, not when she has to ask, com'on! It is not everytime you'll go and be blowing siren woow wow wooow baby you look beautiful, please start doing something to encourage her beauty, wooow wooow wow cannot buy darling yankee.���
Click on this link to receive direct letters from me via your inbox every week http:///jesusgang
#toolateforyourmarriagetofail
#confessionsofagoodman #allisonhyacintho[/b]

Source: https://correct.com.ng/guys-it-is-a-very-bad-attitude-if-you-cannot-support-your-babe-with-cash-anytime-she-wants-to-make-her-hair-relationship-expert-allison-hyacintho/

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by correctbae: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
More pictures:

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by donstan18: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Well, I agree with him.

>There's nothing wrong helping your woman financially with the little you have. It's only wrong to help your woman financially if she feels it's your obligation.

>No man will be comfortable dating a woman he spends no dime on, but he'll be uncomfortable dating a demanding woman and a woman who's a liability.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Funny grin
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
still, they won't listen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by brownhawk: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
elyna:
still, they won't listen.
abi na. Men should have no better priorities

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
Yes, a man should care for his woman.

5 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by mespusinglez(m): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
As Long As You're Not Married To Her,She's Not Your Responsibility

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by dominique(f): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
Let Chimamanda catch you there

15 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Mikeross62: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
hmmm
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by franchasng: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
True.

Also if the lady has the capability to help her boyfriend, she shouldn't restrain. Both parties ought to be helping each other in any way they can to become better financially and otherwise.

43 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by jaxxy(m): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Yes sure and vice versa

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by dkronicle(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Na this particular type of men they make women lazy. Instead of make you tell them say make them learn how to stay put for one relationship. That was how one girl injured me with one xxxxx and she was still forming that i was not caring. Mad girl wey dey tiff my money o. Ode slaymamas. This ode wey write this thing supposed to be aborted gan.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
brownhawk:
abi na. Men should have no better priorities
bros no vex. lol
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by lawlhee: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Only few guys know about Courtsey and are proactive. Selfish things.

5 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Yes, in some cases
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Margy: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Thanchu...
Some yeye men will still be stingy with even N5.
'This is my lasss card' 'this is my transportfare'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Take it easy!
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by SMEConsult(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Is it all about the hair sir? Seems like your most important pain points.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
He sure sounds like an asslicker.

12 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by zlantanfan: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
This guy is a fool

13 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by uwa1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
True talk.... Also you cannot be dating a guy and not be willing to cook for him and give him sex....

Don't quote me...

13 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
HALF BAKED EXPERT
what about DATING a lady that’s not a Beggar.
A lady whose assets base is formidable.
Unlike the usual beggars we have around.
This expert still dey operate LOCALLY.
U need to visit the Americas and Europe, where ladies foot bills on regular basis, even go as far as purchasing cars for giggolos not to talk of boyfriends.

Your ADVICE should operate within AFRICA only, where poverty is endemic

24 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
The economy has made people so selfish.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by nabegibeg: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
correctbae:
Relationship Expert, Allison Hyacintho is still in the business of shaking relationships tables, he breaks and he mends it.

In his latest post on Facebook, he delve into guys supporting their babe with cash anytime she wants to make her hair. He is of the opinion that it is a very bad attitude if guys can't deem it fit to chip in little cash just to support their girlfriend hair bill.

Read full post:
[b]
#StillVeryRelevant
Dear uncle, you cannot be dating someone and not be willing to chip in a little cash to support her when she wants to make her hair, that is a very bad attitude. And some of you brothers can just be comfortable like that, like you're not bothered how she gets the cash or if she saves anything from her monthly pay, you are just not concerned about those little important details.
Every week she visits you with a new hairstyle and you're fine? For real? hairstyle that your one naira is not inside, no common sense to chip in sometimes and help her reduce the financial load, do you know what that would mean to her? Your own is just to be giving her compliments every time she makes a new hair, I hail thee sir! uncle complimentor!� because recieving compliment is the only thing she came to do in this life.
We even have some brothers who celebrate that their girlfriend does not ask for these simple things, I mean you need to hear the way some men boast about this to their friends, and these are the same men who do not give to their partner willingly without being asked, they are just happy that they've got a woman who doesn't ask for anything, and they don't go out of their way to do anything for such a woman either, it is so sad. Such bad attitude.
Uncle trust me there is nothing to boast about here, nothing at all, there is nothing more exciting to a man than his ability to provide, especially when he is not being told. If you've got a woman who does not ask you for anything don't celebrate that independent woman by doing nothing to encourage her independence, use your common sense to identify some of her petty needs and support her, such women do not need alot, gestures as simple as;
"baby take this little 5k and add it to the money you have saved up to make your hair"
"Baby don't worry about the cash to make your hair next month, I will save up for you."
"Love I have just 3k on me, use it to buy a new weavon"
"Baby what if i buy you a new wig to replace this old one that is making you look like Bob Marley "��
Sometimes these are the kind of compliments your woman needs to hear, not when she has to ask, com'on! It is not everytime you'll go and be blowing siren woow wow wooow baby you look beautiful, please start doing something to encourage her beauty, wooow wooow wow cannot buy darling yankee.���
Click on this link to receive direct letters from me via your inbox every week http:///jesusgang
#toolateforyourmarriagetofail
#confessionsofagoodman #allisonhyacintho[/b]

Source: https://correct.com.ng/guys-it-is-a-very-bad-attitude-if-you-cannot-support-your-babe-with-cash-anytime-she-wants-to-make-her-hair-relationship-expert-allison-hyacintho/

He has a point

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by nabegibeg: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
zlantanfan:
This guy is a fool

coming from a bigger fool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by abike12(f): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
agreed. and a woman should also support her man, no matter how much he has. nice little gifts and thoughtful gestures go a long way to create balance. don't be a parasite, that's how you lose respect in his eyes.

30 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Jfyzee: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
Running in to see how the ladies will applaud and like this page.. grin

3 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Houseofglam7(f): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Goes both ways....he can't be giving you money every week and he's been wearing the same shirt for aeons!
Change his damn wardrobe!
You won't die!

21 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
mespusinglez:
As Long As You're Not Married To Her,She's Not Your Responsibility

Because the average naija girl today have up to 3 boyfriend so why spend your money on a public toilet?

17 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Phyqee10(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
Maybe someone should read me the long story but base on the topic so a girl need not support or what does she have to offer other than her down? Okunrin nikan Lo daran abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Best Five Engagement Proposal Ideas / Sex Is Sweet But...... / Who Will Marry Sexyleamon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.