Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot (32365 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by Kingsleychris1: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
Y
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by jtjohn(m): 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
kenonze:
Remove the word "Absolutely"
They look like wall geckoes escaping from Mexico to US boarder

Before I say anything, let me see your picture.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
They look like descendants of aphrodite. Simply gorgeous!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by MufasaRebirth: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
thunderbabs:

You will fall in luv with Juliet's kumbuduum. She garrit... Not seen ha sister's tho wink
lol I know se garrit, The yansh is the only reason why I love here, Funny enough I have never seen any of her movies I don't know if is a good actress or not lol

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by Smartademu(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
Lecherous retard.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Abeg they are not beautiful, Na makeup
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by Smartademu(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
kenonze:
cool

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by themodernman: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
overambitious:
Dailytatafo.com

Actress Juliet Ibrahim and her sister Sonia are all shades of sister goals in this new photoshoot for her lashes #shadesbyjulietibrahim

Beauty obviously runs in their blood grin grin grin grin

http://dailytatafo.com/juliet-ibrahim-and-her-sister-sonia-absolutely-beautiful-in-new-photoshoot/

The more beautiful they are, the more useful they are as sexual objects....

If you know the humongous dìçķs these ones go don swallow, you go double your hussle to enjoy ya own share too...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by Ajsmart(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
pafo:
Juliet exemplifies what a milf should look like.

Definitely wouldn’t mind losing sleep with her. grin

Motherfucker spotted grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by MrCork: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
overambitious:
Dailytatafo.com

Actress Juliet Ibrahim and her sister Sonia are all shades of sister goals in this new photoshoot for her lashes #shadesbyjulietibrahim

Beauty obviously runs in their blood grin grin grin grin

http://dailytatafo.com/juliet-ibrahim-and-her-sister-sonia-absolutely-beautiful-in-new-photoshoot/

...rubbish. .I used to date thiso chicknow 4 year ago hear in london. ....used to call her sweery!....
She ain't all dat (True story )
angry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by pafo(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ajsmart:

Quite literally!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by seunmohmoh(f): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
With or without make up, they are cute
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by seunmohmoh(f): 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrCork:

...rubbish. .I used to date thiso chicknow 4 year ago hear in london. ....used to call her sweery!....
She ain't all dat (True story )
angry
trying to understand your signature
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by seunmohmoh(f): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
seunmohmoh:
trying to understand what you typed
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by magzey: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
God made man and Man made paint Chai!!! their face got good screeding wella wella grin grin

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by justy15: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
They look gorgeous, Juliet my crush till thy kingdom come
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by iluvdonjazzy: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
you want to sell your sister by all means, well, me I no dey like slim girls
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by MrCork: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
seunmohmoh:
trying to understand your signature
&
..did I mention I drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot & am from Pekam Londpn & I have moiney (pounds) have moiney & I live in expensive area of London (pekam) ….juss in case u ask....anyways...my signature means I have moiney & I can get any chick I want...u included …..happy!!!! smiley
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by segebase(m): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
how dis babes go b on my bed. ....jogging my dick
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
Shut up you fake big boy. Ordinary 500 pounds you can’t afford that’s why you ran away. And you keep claiming you have money. Shame
MrCork:

&
..did I mention I drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot & am from Pekam Londpn & I have moiney (pounds) have moiney & I live in expensive area of London (pekam) ….juss in case u ask....anyways...my signature means I have moiney & I can get any chick I want...u included …..happy!!!! smiley
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by MrCork: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Shut up you fake big boy. Ordinary 500 pounds you can’t afford that’s why you ran away. And you keep claiming you have money. Shame

...correction...I juss gave my neibors wife £500 cash to show me her boooobsi again....she did..u think I have moiney issue??...u don't no who u dealin wit..i get...I get any woman I want (U INCLUDED) ...MOINEY TALKS!!!!! angry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
they both loook transgender.. argue with the black americans!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by no1madman(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Olkkkkk

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by Henon: 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Beautiful ladies.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by bionixs: 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
kenonze:
if these ones are wall gecko,post one,just one of your finest from the pack of urang utangs you call sisters

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by motherfucker: 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ajsmart:

cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by Kingsuo: 12:24am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Ugly bitches will always hate sad

Bro she ain't ugly
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by Godson84: 1:29am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Ugly? U kidding, right?
I'll always choose her over those 2 used oloshos cool cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by Syjibrin(f): 5:49am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
harsh word millenium lady upload ur pix in other to prove otherwise
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by ogolomachi(f): 7:34am On Jul 06, 2018
kenonze:
i wouldn't mind getting busy with your boobies......they really got my attention
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot by ogolomachi(f): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2018
jtjohn:

Before I say anything, let me see your picture.
you will be disappointed bro, she real fine n she got some nice pair of hot perking boobs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Fell On The Stage (Photos) / Onyii Alex Wows In Sexy Photos / Bbnaija 2018 Ex-Housemates At The Dome Relaunch In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.