Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Will U Have Se-x/honeymoon After your Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Have Se-x/honeymoon After your Wedding? (1347 Views)

How Important Is It To Go For A Honeymoon After Marriage. / Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

Will U Have Se-x/honeymoon After your Wedding? by Madukaele(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2010
if u r used to having  se-x with your girl than u marry her will der b any need to go on honeymoon.  if yes will it still b special? after all u have enjoyed d toto and see nothing special in it again, y go to honeymoon. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Will U Have Se-x/honeymoon After your Wedding? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2010
Madukaele:

if u r used to having  se-x with your girl than u marry her will der b any need to go on honeymoon.  if yes will it still b special? after all u have enjoyed d toto and see nothing special in it again, y spend money in d name of honeymoon. undecided undecided undecided undecided
To be honest this your topic is ridiculous. for your in-for not everyone married for sex, some people get
married for love, and that love is what keep the desire alive, doesn't matter how many times you've had
sex, there's always a desire to make love, "make love" not have intimacy with the one you  love.
Re: Will U Have Se-x/honeymoon After your Wedding? by daduke2k(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2010
@op if there was a way to bann u from Nl forever i will support it 100% wot is it abt all ur foolish posts sef mschewww     angry angry angry
Re: Will U Have Se-x/honeymoon After your Wedding? by sesman(m): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2010
rokiatu:

To be honest this your topic is ridiculous. for your in-for not everyone married for sex, some people get
married for love, and that love is what keep the desire alive, doesn't matter how many times you've had
sex, there's always a desire to make love, "make love" not have intimacy with the one you love.

The lady has spoken. need i say more, she hit the nail on the head. THANK YOU jare, Gog Bless you,

@OP honeymoon aint all about sex you know
Re: Will U Have Se-x/honeymoon After your Wedding? by Madukaele(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2010
na question i ask, if honeymoon isnt about se-x what is it for, pppllllllssssssss i will like to know, is it for chating or gossiping, grin grin grin grin grin
sesman:

The lady has spoken. need i say more, she hit the nail on the head. THANK YOU jare, Gog Bless you,

@OP honeymoon aint all about sex you know
Re: Will U Have Se-x/honeymoon After your Wedding? by Onchedu(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2010
Poster I feel U. Not sure out the money part sha. Maybe couples should take honeymoon trips for other purposes than sexual indulgence since the sex had been an active part of the relationship already.
Re: Will U Have Se-x/honeymoon After your Wedding? by Pweety4me(f): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2010
Since when did honey moon now equal sex?this couple r married so they can have it whenever cheesy & u said 'enjoy toto' sounds 1 sided 2 me tongue
Re: Will U Have Se-x/honeymoon After your Wedding? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2010
@ all replies above. Why bomb the topic starter like that? Theres still some sense in what he said.
Re: Will U Have Se-x/honeymoon After your Wedding? by Onchedu(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2010
Seems to me like there are more people who want to eat their cake and have it than I assumed.
Re: Will U Have Se-x/honeymoon After your Wedding? by Pweety4me(f): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2010
^Wedding cake? grin tongue
Re: Will U Have Se-x/honeymoon After your Wedding? by Madukaele(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2010
finally some folks understand me, sorri for the money part, am removing it. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will U Have Se-x/honeymoon After your Wedding? by daduke2k(m): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2010
na wa ooooo
Re: Will U Have Se-x/honeymoon After your Wedding? by r231(m): 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2010
rokiatu:

sex, there's always a desire to make love, "make love" not have intimacy with the one you love.

nice one

daduke2k:

@op if there was a way to bann u from Nl forever i will support it 100% wot is it abt all your foolish posts sef mschewww angry angry angry

i support you 100%
Re: Will U Have Se-x/honeymoon After your Wedding? by LadyLocs(f): 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2010
Dunno what kinda sex you having but my man blows my mind every time and it`s always special. But am going on my honeymoon location mainly for deep sea diving  grin
Re: Will U Have Se-x/honeymoon After your Wedding? by Onchedu(m): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2010
Abi! wink
Re: Will U Have Se-x/honeymoon After your Wedding? by Madukaele(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2010
i only asked a question oooo, ppplllllsssssssssssss dont bury me b4 i die, can someone ask question again? r231 or whatever if u come here to make fool of urself then get lost , am here for reasonable folks
Re: Will U Have Se-x/honeymoon After your Wedding? by Africanqueen2(f): 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2010
rokiatu:

sex, there's always a desire to make love, "make love" not have intimacy with the one you  love.
Honeymoon is not all abt sex or love making its abt having something special to remember.
Re: Will U Have Se-x/honeymoon After your Wedding? by ddiamond(f): 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2010
African_queen:

Honeymoon is not all abt sex or love making its abt having something special to remember.

that is the essence ,
Re: Will U Have Se-x/honeymoon After your Wedding? by violent(m): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2010
Madukaele:

i only asked a question oooo, ppplllllsssssssssssss dont bury me b4 i die, can someone ask question again? r231 or whatever if u come here to make fool of urself then get lost , am here for reasonable folks

If you are here for reasonable folks, why open stúpid threads to begin with?

i can imagine when your wife ask about plans for honeymoon you'd go "oh no honey, there is no need for that after all we've had séx before"---quite reasonable i must say!

Leah. . .a Tale Of Betrayal, Hate, Forgiveness And Love! / What Would You Do? / Help Me Oo