Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera (1542 Views)

Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) / I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by chicwoman(f): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Good evening Nairalanders,

Can someone please recommend a Tecno phone that comes with an awesome camera? I need it to document my travel experiences. I'm always fascinated by the nice pictures that travel bloggers take and I want my pics to look like that.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by Psoulsport(m): 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
If you are looking at nice Tecno phone that can service this purpose....

Look at Tecno camon x pro or camon x... These are the features

TECNO CAMON X PRO KEY SPECS

6.0-inch FHD+ display with 2160*1080 Resolution
2.5D Front panel
HiOS V3.3 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
4G LTE with support for all 4G Bands in Nigeria
4GB RAM and 64GB ROM
Up to 128GB Storage via MicroSD card
16MP Back Camera with Quad-Ring flash
24MP front camera with dual LED flash

Octa-core 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P23 Processor
3750 mAh battery with fast charge
USB Type B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by chicwoman(f): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hmm
How much is the Camon X pro?
Psoulsport:
If you are looking at nice Tecno phone that can service this purpose....

Look at Tecno camon x pro or camon x... These are the features

TECNO CAMON X PRO KEY SPECS

6.0-inch FHD+ display with 2160*1080 Resolution
2.5D Front panel
HiOS V3.3 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
4G LTE with support for all 4G Bands in Nigeria
4GB RAM and 64GB ROM
Up to 128GB Storage via MicroSD card
16MP Back Camera with Quad-Ring flash
24MP front camera with dual LED flash

Octa-core 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P23 Processor
3750 mAh battery with fast charge
USB Type B

Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by bravesoul247(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
You could still try the new TECNO Spark2 device na... I'm sure you'll love it.
Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by bravesoul247(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
chicwoman:
Hmm
I learnt it's 74k or so
Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by Rubiesangel: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2018
Camon x pro has a really great camera. Phantom 8 too
Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by Pekuliar: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
Camon x camera is bae
Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by Goldyyy: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Do you really want an awesome camera? Then go for the latest tecno device, spark 2.. You'll enjoy it
Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by Mosesoly(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
get Tecno Camon CX air, it is better than K2,i just got mine 2weeks ago...
Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by Psoulsport(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
chicwoman:
Hmm

Camon x pro is around 74,000 - 76,000K

Then camon x is around 54,000 - 57,000k...
Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by shogsman(m): 3:55am On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=chicwoman post=69113854]Hmm How much is the Camon X pro
Like 80k sha
Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by Behankey(m): 6:00am On Jul 08, 2018
Has to be the Camon X Pro or even the CM depending on your budget
Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by bravesoul247(m): 6:08am On Jul 08, 2018
Pekuliar:
Camon x camera is bae
we know that. The Camon series has lovely and sharp cameras
Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by fibonacci2526: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2018
A tecno agent/marketer opening a thread on the type of tecno phone she should buy, hahahaha you couldn't make it up.

3 Likes

Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by Rubiesangel: 10:13am On Jul 08, 2018
Mosesoly:
In my opinion, all tecno phones are perfect, you just need to discover the one that best suit your need by going through the specs.
Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by scarycuteface(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
Phantom 8.
Camon X and X Pro
Camon CM
Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by Rubiesangel: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Goldyyy:
Do you really want an awesome camera? Then go for the latest tecno device, spark 2.. You'll enjoy it
TECNO camon x pro has also got great camera. You'd love it.
Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by Freelancerx: 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
scarycuteface:
Phantom 8.
Camon X and X Pro
Camon CM
Any of this is good. Their camera is nice
Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by omoalajah(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
Yes true
Mosesoly:
Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by datyorubaboy: 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
I love the camera
Rubiesangel:
Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by missslimzy(f): 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
Very dope cameras
Freelancerx:
Any of this is good. Their camera is nice
Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by tafat: 7:30am On Jul 09, 2018
since you are looking for a device with a nice camera, check out the devices i the camon series ,like the camon x or camon x pro.
chicwoman:

Can someone please recommend a Tecno phone that comes with an awesome camera? I need it to document my travel experiences. I'm always fascinated by the nice pictures that travel bloggers take and I want my pics to look like that.

Thanks
Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by bamac(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2018
chicwoman:

Thanks
Almost all tecno device come with hood camera, it now boils down on your budget. Maybe i can actually recommend one base on your budget.

Please call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.
Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:04am On Jul 10, 2018
If you're on budget tecno spark 2 is the phone for you.
Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by Goldyyy: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2018
I agree
Rubiesangel:
Re: Recommend A Tecno Phone With An Awesome Camera by Freelancerx: 8:51am On Jul 15, 2018
missslimzy:
Very dope cameras
Yes! I agree

(1) (Reply)

Life Made Easy With This Awesome Phone Holder / Which Glo Plan Is Best For Data And Browsing / Recommend A Good Phone For Me @ The Range Of 55k - 65k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.