Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s (38494 Views)

Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) / 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) / Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by ChangeIsCostant: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Two persons were killed after being carried away by a raging flood earlier today at the school gate of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN). According to reports, the victims were trying to cross the road before they were swept away by the surging flood into the deep gutter by the road side.

A rescue mission was launched by the residents of the area as the corpses of the victims were recovered.

May their souls rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/2-persons-killed-after-being-carried-by-flood-at-unn-school-gate-graphic-photos.html

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by ChangeIsCostant: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
angry

Chineke eeeeeeeee

Man's flesh is really nothing. My condolences.

But I'm wondering how that school gate is that flood that could carry a whole human being passes there.

I blame UNN authorities for failing to do their bit

Obodo anyi a bu Obodo Ndi ara

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by dingbang(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
Stay one place when the weather is bad!

May their souls rest in peace

8 Likes

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
dingbang:
Stay one place when the weather is bad!

May their souls rest in peace
Are you always at a place when the weather is bad

19 Likes

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by dingbang(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Are you always at a place when the weather is bad
you look for a shed and park there if you are outdoor

3 Likes

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by anibi9674: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
died by flood. another way to die in Nigeria. The death are becoming too much in Nigeria. Lord have mercy.

15 Likes

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
dingbang:
you look for a shed and park there if you are outdoor
Remember you might still have flood even after the rain, and for someone like you that works in a bank, will you tell your oga that you parked somewhere for hours because of the rain and flood, that's the reason you didnt bring clients

7 Likes

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by dacanv(m): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Same thing happened in Onitsha last week. 3 people, carried away just like that. The truth is, we cause all these by blocking all our drainage systems. Then when water can't flow through gutter, it starts flowing through our streets and main roads and lifting us off our feets.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by tolugar: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
That place has being like that for ages

Passsed through there today after the rain. Like all the water from Enugu road passes through there.

And yes, UNN has done there part by widening the drinage at there own part. But before that, the drinage is still as narrow.

I believe there is still a permanent solution to that place.

FortifiedCity:
angry

Chineke eeeeeeeee

Man's flesh is really nothing. My condolences.

But I'm wondering how that school gate is that flood that could carry a whole human being passes there.

I blame UNN authorities for failing to do their bit

Obodo anyi a bu Obodo Ndi ara

4 Likes

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Osibanjo will soon visit their families...
As per Commissioner for condolence angry

6 Likes

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Paulfroshman: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Meet 1 Year Old Kid Richer Than Davido, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Put Together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNrhAa7C4ik

Psquare Son Beats Wizkid In Dance And Tennis Competition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeAJuwUgFCI
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Apple2: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
But how would someone allow flood to Carry ahm? I don't really understand, it was a gradual flood not sudden, so how come.

And why would someone want to cross in a heavy flowing water knowing it could take u off your ground?

Rip to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by LazyNairalander(m): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Wakanda flood is that one that kills 2 adults. anyway RIP to the dead.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Emotional.
So sad.

1 Like

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by magictonic(m): 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
dacanv:
Same thing happened in Onitsha last week. 3 people, carried away just like that. The truth is, we cause all these by blocking all our drainage systems. Then when water can't flow through gutter, it starts flowing through our streets and main roads and lifting us off our feets.

shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Exwizard: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
pls blame buhari for this
Two things I must have before 2019, MY PVC OR my visa, is either he goes or I leave.

3 Likes

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by tiwasiaife(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
tolugar:
That place has being like that for ages

Passsed through there today after the rain. Like all the water from Enugu road passes through there.

And yes, UNN has done there part by widening the drinage at there own part. But before that, the drinage is still as narrow.

I believe there is still a permanent solution to that place.

Enyi so ino na nsukka? The man jst left mkt wen it was still raining wit the passenger.na okada man. It happened around 2-3pm today
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by sacajawea: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
One day I may die not as a criminal oh but as a Result of the many preventables my Government Causes and Nairaland will show my dead body in the name of identifying me
they will not even check for any ID to do it normally like normal people do they will put me like that here for people to gawk at
Oh Logan Paul You sure were not even related

1 Like

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by ekpesa(m): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
*Two things I must get before 2019*
*PVC and VISA*
*Either he goes or I go,I no follow una die here again*
������������

3 Likes

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by shammahyaro(f): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
RIP 2 d dead
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by chicagoPD(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
cry RIP. Please there are some avoidable deaths, I believe they weren't the only people who wanted to cross but others would've stayed back after seeing the men being swept away. Don't overlook water when it raining, where you passed easily in the morning might required your high jumping skills in the evening. In such cases, Just find other routes no matter how far or exercise some patience.
May God keep us safe as we find our daily bread.

2 Likes

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by dingbang(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Remember you might still have flood even after the rain, and for someone like you that works in a bank, will you tell your oga that you parked somewhere for hours because of the rain and flood, that's the reason you didnt bring clients
hmmm...people pleasers...
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
dingbang:
hmmm...people pleasers...
It's not about pleasing people , It's about getting results or being at expected place at the expected time
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
May their soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Pavore9: 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sad.
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Mutemenot(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
Op, the corpse were found n not recovered . From d pic they 're still lying where d flood deposited them
May their soul RIP
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by dingbang(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
FortifiedCity:
It's not about pleasing people , It's about getting results or being at expected place at the expected time
and dying like a chicken in the process....why not clap for yourself oga

2 Likes

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Nwodosis(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mutemenot:
Op, the corpse were found n not recovered . From d pic they 're still lying where d flood deposited them
May their soul RIP
He just reported like our Nigerian police!
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
We are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator......
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Mutemenot(m): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nwodosis:

He just reported like our Nigerian police!
D tin fear me oh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Sleeps Off In Victim’s House / Guard Kills Friend, Cut Body Into Pieces And Dump In The Bush (Pics) / Robbers Caught On CCTV Looting Supermarket In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.