Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) (36697 Views)

Truck Falls On Otedola Bridge This Morning (Photos) / Fire On Otedola Bridge Guts Multiple Vehicles (Video) / Reckless Danfo Driver Collides With A Toyota Hiace Bus On Otedola Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by goldcoinhub: 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
A Nigerian lady identified as Desire Omasirim has taken to Facebook to narrate on how she survived an accident that almost took her life on Otedola Bridge in Lagos.

According to the woman, the accident occurred as a result of break failure of the bus in which she was traveling in.

Read below...

Testimony time
God Spared my life...

Jehovah over do, On the 27th of June 2018, boarded a bus to Ojodu Bergar, On getting to Otedola bridge driver marched the break and it didn't hold, with the speed he hit a car in front of us, he came down to open his bus and the car he hit moved and i was at the back seat,everyone jumped off but almost too late for me cos the car was almost summersaulting,and at that point my colleague shouted that I should jump and on doing that, I jumped into another vehicle landing with my head, all I was thinking about before my head went blank was my kids, mum and siblings.

But i thank God for the immediate responses of the emergency unit in Lagos state here, that arrived at the scene few mins after the incident.

Want to use this medium to thank God for sparing my life and given me a second chance, it is for a purpose and it must be ACCOMPLISHED.

And for all my colleagues I love you guys, we no longer colleagues but family, the support and love was massive, and for my CEO of Adron homes, i woukdnt hace asked for better CEO, may God bless you more sir and my family and loved ones thats for the care, prayers and all the support, I love you all

And I am coming out better and stronger ...
Not leaving this earth until the purpose I was created accomolishes.. My project is still on PadUp for girls, I haven't impacted any life yet, so Satan I am going no where ....

My God is too faithful to fail
I Am destined for greatest
Am a divine project.

https://lailasnews.com/woman-survives-fatal-car-accident-on-otedola-bridge-in-lagos/

2 Likes

Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Naijawebmaster: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
Otedola Bridge again! Get well soon, Ma. You cheated death! Praise be unto the Most High. Thank you Ambode for creating an effective Emergency Unit.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by matuskyoo7(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sorry oo, wish u quick recovery
Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
This buses with constant brake failures, must be permanently removed from our roads....

3 Likes

Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by lormama: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
What is happening?
Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
Otedola again?
Why is this bridge named after Dj Cuppy' father or was Dj Cuppy's father named after the bridge?
Wetin concern me self wink
Congratulations dear, you cheated death

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by hepzibahpraise(f): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
I pray you will recover quickly.
Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Lomprico2: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
That otedola never drink blood finish?

8 Likes

Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by tunjijones(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
Otedola again
Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
The chances of making it back home alive everyday in Nigeria is 50%. That we step out and come back home is GRACE. Never take it for granted.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by FreeConCiencE: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Otedoda bridge again?
Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Donsilva64(m): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Recovery fast in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Kingdolo(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
angry
Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lomprico2:
That otedola never drink blood finish?

grin
Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
Thanking God for her life...
Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
MAKE AUTHORITY RENAME THIS OTEDOLA BRIDGE TO EITHER BUBU'S BRIDGE

1 Like

Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
MAKE AUTHORITY RENAME THIS OTEDOLA BRIDGE TO EITHER BUBU'S BRIDGE
Smh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by damola1: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
Otedola Dey run for 2019 ni?

1 Like

Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
Otedola will be regretting why the bridge was named after him
Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by IronTete(m): 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
wow
Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by rayobaba(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
The otedola's
Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by shugacain: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
I hope Femi Otedola is not trying to come out for an elective post
Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by cabilla(m): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Otedola Bridge again! Get well soon, Ma. You cheated death! Praise be unto the Most High. Thank you Ambode for creating an effective Emergency Unit.
otedola again dat name chai well if u knw u knw
Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by kennisman(m): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
Is like that man call Otedola needs more blood.
Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by PHIPEX(m): 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
Someone should tell the govt that Otedola bridge is structurally defective. It's poorly designed and looks like an undulating mountain. That's why a lot of accidents happen there.
Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Aare2050(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Congratulations to her,

Meanwhile

Are you an unemployed graduate or undergraduate full house wife/sit at home mothers, salary earner or hand craft shop owner? hoping to gain financial freedom before the end of this year?

act now, check my signature
Do not procrastinate
Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ignorant people everywhere.
Someone was even calling Femi's name as if the bridge/flyover was named after femi Otedola.
(1) That flyover is not named after anybody.
(2) No one names any flyover or bridge after people.

(3) There is a lagos state owned housing Estate nearby named after Sir Michael Otedola, a former lagos state Governor.

(4) Lagosians in their usual manner have renamed every landmark nearby, after Otedola.
Otedola bridge, Otedola bustop, Otedola corner. Otedola underbridge.
(5) Then Femi was a hustling printer in Shomolu managing his father's Otedola printing press.
(6) Twenty five years later, some ignorant folks who were not even born by 1993 will come to Nairaland to type nonsense.
Indomie generation.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:
Otedola again?
Why is this bridge named after Dj Cuppy' father or was Dj Cuppy's father named after the bridge?
Wetin concern me self wink
Congratulations dear, you cheated death
It was named after Micheal Otedola, father to Femi Otedola and Grandpa to Chuppy, he was also a former governor of lagos state, died few years ago, during GEJ tenure(not sure of the year)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by phreakabitoo: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
Third mainland bridge done fade.
Na Otedola bridge dey on board now.
Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

It was named after Micheal Otedola, father to Femi Otedola and Grandpa to Chuppy, he was also a former governor of lagos state, died few years ago, during GEJ tenure(not sure of the year)

Thanks, it's just my first time of hearing this wink
Re: Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
Pray you quick recovery in Jesus name Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bullion Truck Is Burning At Ketu-Ojota Bridge, Lagos (Photos) / Pakistan Airlines Air Hostess Flies To Canada, Leaves Note & Goes Missing / Woman Dragged By A Moving Waste Truck In Abuja, Rescued. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.